Aluminium Strips for Transformer Winding
l Product Specification
Aluminum Plain Sheet
FOB or CIF
O H111 T6 T651
H12 H14 H16
H18 H19 H22
H24 H26 H32
H34 H36 H38 etc
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet and with damp proof film as first layer, Kraft paper as second layer, Cardboard card as third layer Criss-cross steel strip to fix outside
Delivery detail: About 15 days
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Products Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:Deodorant and Aluminum ?
- It's probably an anti-perspirant, right? That blocks sweat glands and is not healthy for you; not sure about the baby. You should only use deodorant - not anti-perspirant.
- Q:wood aluminium windows?
- Does this mean the vinyl or aluminum is laminated over the wood? I do not know of the aluminum over owod. Aluminum transfers heat and cold very well, so vinyl is much better. Vinyl does not oxidize and is a standard on windows today. There are viyl clad wood windows, for people who like real wood inside, but none of the maintenance headaces of real wood outside.
- Q:Aluminum casting?
- How long are the pins? have you considered casting the pins along with the rest of the part? or is that what you are asking, it sounds, like you are talking about loading pins into the mold and having the cast spine bond with them. What casting process are you using, or are you even using a casting now, or is the spine currently rolled or extruded shapes? As mentioned on RCM, the pins will no longer be T6 after casting, if you need the T6 temper the part will have to be heat treated.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- easily the guy earlier me did it precise yet made a mistake at one ingredient 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which desires to get replaced to moles of product, and then returned to come across mole of iodide. as quickly as thats stumbled on then you quite can use the MW to alter it to grams.
- Q:How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How much does Pure Aluminum weight, and what is its density or durability? Please tell me the the size of the piece of aluminum that you give the weight messurements.
- Q:Do recycling sites reimburse you for aluminum tabs?
- that is correct. salvage yards will be happy to buy you aluminum. 60 cents per pound sounds about right. what are you doing with your cans?
- Q:aluminum vs. steel trailer?
- Aluminum Trailer Frames
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:Will aluminum bike frame rust?
- Aluminum frames do NOT rust the corrode and unless you live close to the ocean you have little to worry about with the frame. it will be the other components on the bike like the wheels and spokes that may rust if the bike is left outside. If you didnt pay much for the bike then plan on some rust if you leave it out!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range