Aluminium Strips for Transformer Winding
l Product Specification
Aluminum Plain Sheet
FOB or CIF
O H111 T6 T651
H12 H14 H16
H18 H19 H22
H24 H26 H32
H34 H36 H38 etc
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet and with damp proof film as first layer, Kraft paper as second layer, Cardboard card as third layer Criss-cross steel strip to fix outside
Delivery detail: About 15 days
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Products Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:Aluminium extraction cost?
- The Cost Of Aluminium
- Q:I want to roll aluminum rolls and operate the machine for more than three years
- (2) shutdown leaves firewood period (during inductrial injury treatment and rehabilitation) according to the original wage compensation;
- Q:Can an aluminum and Fluoride bond be created by boiling fluoridated water in aluminum cookware?
- i would say yes because ions are released from most things when heated
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:Aluminum and Calcium Carbonate?
- 2Al + 3CaCO3 = Al2(CO3)3 + 3Ca
- Q:Balanced Chemical Equation for Aluminum and Cobalt?
- That's pretty sparse. Perhaps the question is referring to a single replacement reaction. Aluminum is above cobalt in the activity series, which allows us to predict that aluminum metal will reduce cobalt ions, while aluminum is oxidized. This occurs as long as there is an ion present which will react with the aluminum oxide layer on the surface of aluminum. This passivating Al2O3 layer keeps aluminum metal from reacting. The presence of chloride ions will break down the passivating layer allowing the aluminum metal below to react. Al2O3(s) + 6H+ + 8Cl- -- 2[AlCl4]- + 3H2O(l) 2Al(s) + 3Co2+ -- 2Al3+ + 3Co(s)
- Q:Test for nitrates - Reduction by aluminium?
- Aluminum is an active metal and wants to be ionized. Al -- Al(3+) + 3e(-) ın basic media, tetrahydroxoaluminate complex will be formed: Al(3+) + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) ======================================... Al + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) + 3e(-) Nitrate is reduced to ammonia in basic media, ammonium in acidic media: N(5+) + 8e(-) -- N(3-) NO3(-) + 8e(-) + 10H(+) -- NH4(+) + 3H2O in basic media, we add base (OH-) to both sides: NO3(-) + 8e(-) + 11OH(-) + 10H(+) -- NH4(+) + 3H2O + 11OH(-) NO3(-) + 8e(-) + OH(-) + 10H2O --- NH3 + 4H2O + 10OH(-) ======================================... NO3(-) + 8e(-)+ 6H2O -- NH3 + 9OH(-) Now, to the balancing of these two redox half reactions: Al + 4OH(-) -- Al(OH)4(-) + 3e(-) NO3(-) + 8e(-)+ 6H2O -- NH3 + 9OH(-) ============================= 8Al + 32OH(-) -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 24e(-) 3NO3(-) + 24e(-) + 18H2O -- 3NH3 + 27OH(-) ================================== 8Al + 3NO3(-) + 32OH(-) + 18H2O -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 3NH3 + 27OH(-) //////////////////////////////////////... 8Al + 3NO3(-) + 5OH(-) + 18H2O -- 8Al(OH)4(-) + 3NH3 Hope this helps.
- Q:Cost of aluminium coil coating fluorocarbon paint?
- Metal aluminum coil fluorocarbon paint that you don't know, Party A has no life, specific indicators of fluorine content in the product price between 120-180 GB / kg (according to different prices in different colors, the price from low to high color from shallow to deep) per kilogram spraying 3-5 square meters (according to the construction process and the environment skilled workers, such as spraying area under the influence of objective factors) warranty period for more than 15 years, GB product prices between 80-150.
- Q:Aluminium and copper advantages and disadvantages in electrical wires?
- Copper does conduct slightly better than aluminum, but aluminum corrodes over time and the oxidized surface has very high resistance. Copper also oxidizes but is not as high a resistance. The high resistance, when in contact with another conductor, like a junction inside a box, will create heat. Those high resistance junctions create so much heat that over time a fire hazard develops. Hence, National Electrical Code disallowed the use of aluminum for safety reasons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range