Structure of Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks:
Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
- Q:What is a composite aluminum plate?
-  aluminum plate consists of two distinct materials (metal and nonmetal), it retains the original composition of materials (metal and non metal aluminum polyethylene plastic) the main characteristics, and overcome the shortcomings of the original materials, and obtained many excellent material properties, such as luxury, colorful decorative, weather resistance, corrosion resistance, fire prevention, moistureproof, hit, sound and heat insulation, shock resistance; light weight, easy processing, easy handling and installation characteristics. Therefore, is widely used in a variety of architectural decoration, such as ceilings, including columns, counter, furniture, telephone booths, elevator, shops, billboards, building wall materials, has become the three largest curtain wall (natural stone, glass curtain wall, metal curtain wall) on behalf of the metal wall, in developed countries, aluminum plate is also used in the bus, train, ship, aircraft manufacturing, sound insulation design of instrument box.
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- general horizontal driving sawing and precision sawing.
- Q:What can I do to remove the paint from the painted aluminum sheet?
- Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:What method of welding 1mm-3mm aluminium plate? 20
- Welding methods almost all kinds of welding methods can be used for welding aluminum and aluminum alloy, but the adaptability of aluminum and aluminum alloy to various welding methods is different, and various welding methods have their respective application. Gas welding and SMAW method, simple equipment, convenient operation. The gas can be used for welding of aluminum plate and casting of high welding quality requirements. Electrode arc welding can be used for repairing welding of aluminium alloy castings. Inert gas shielded welding (TIG or MIG) is the most widely used method for welding aluminum and aluminum alloys. Tungsten and argon arc welding or tungsten arc argon arc welding can be used for aluminum and its alloy sheets. Aluminum and aluminium alloy heavy plates can be made of tungsten helium arc welding, argon helium tungsten gas welding, MIG welding and pulse MIG welding. MIG welding and pulse MIG welding are more and more widely used (argon or argon / helium)Laser welding machine can also be used
- Q:Can aluminum plate protect against radiation?
- Two. A brief introduction to radiation:Radiation refers to electromagnetic energy from the source part from the field source and transmitted, then return to the source, energy by electromagnetic waves or particles (such as the Alfa particle, beta particle) in the form of outward diffusion. All objects in nature, as long as the temperature is above zero degrees of absolute temperature, send the heat continuously in the form of electromagnetic waves and particles. This way of transmitting energy is called radiation. The radiation energy radiates straight from the source outward in all directions. The energy emitted by an object through radiation is called radiant energy. The radiation was calculated by roentgen / hour (R). One important feature of radiation is that it is "peer"". A body can radiate radiation to a second object, and at the same time a radiation to a target, regardless of the temperature of the object (gas). The term is commonly used in ionizing radiation. Radiation itself is a neutral term, but radiation from certain substances can be harmful.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:5052 aluminum plate and LY12 aluminum plate is the same?
- The 5052 series is aluminum magnesium alloy, the magnesium alloy belongs to the lower density alloy, the 5052 alloy aluminum plate density is 2.68
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does it contain?
- The 5 * * * series aluminum plate belongs to the commonly used alloy aluminum plate series, the main element is magnesium, and the magnesium content is between 3-5%.6 * * * series aluminum sheet: stands for 6061. Contains two elements, magnesium and silicon7 * * * series aluminum sheet: stands for 7075. Mainly contains zinc.8 * * * series aluminum sheet: more commonly used for 8011 aluminum sheet, belong to other series.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range