Structure of Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks:
Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
- Q:why can aluminum sheet after oxide film removal react quicker with hydrochloric acid?
- the reason is very simple, the original aluminum sheet has a layer of dense oxide film AI2O3, which has prevented the inner aluminum sheet from reacting with hydrochloric acid. but after oxide film removal,
aluminum sheet will directly contact hydrochloric acid, generating H2.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:is general aluminum sheet fire-proof?
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- It’s a kind of thermoprint material made by pressing the aluminum into sheet, and owing to its similar thermoprint effect to silver foil, so it’s called fake silver foil. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and is silver white, if we use sodium silicate to paste the sheet after pressing on the offset paper, making aluminum foil, the foil can be printed. But aluminum foil is easy to be oxidized and darkens, rubbing and touching will make it darken, so it doesn’t suit for the thermoprint of books’ cover that needs to be preserved for a long time.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:has aluminum sheet reacted with concentrated sulfuric acid?
- it can be regarded as no reaction, concentrated sulfuric acid will make aluminum's surface inactivation,and produce a layer of dense aluminium oxide film which will prevent further reaction.
- Q:will it influence powder injection effect after wiping the oil contamination on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- the surface should be kept clean to avoid the influence of oil contamination.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range