||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:What advantages does 0.1*100cm aluminum coil have? Is it suitable for the roof tiling? How is the anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion performance?
- It is seldom used as roof tiling because its performance is not as good as color steel panel and its cost is not cheaper than others.
- Q:Why the aluminum-plastic panel processed by color aluminum coil peel off paint?
- Generally speaking, aluminum-plastic panel will not peel off paint. If it does happen, the quality of the aluminum-plastic panel is very poor.
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:Can kerosene lubricate and cool aluminum coil when continuous punch?
- Yes, because water and oil are not solute, but they will emulsificate.
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- Aluminum veneer is processed aluminum sheet, while color coated aluminum coil is raw material with color which can be called aluminum veneer after process.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range