||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- 5000 and 6000 series aluminums are considered marine grade. Also called T5 and T6. T6 is harder but has shorter life. Yes it does wear out like an old 727. The old DC-3's never wear out because they were made with T3, but they do corrode much faster and are not as strong. T5 is my suggestion for almost anything unless you can use a thicker T3. With any of these remember that disssimilar metals will destroy each other (the harder metals eat the softer metals). So if the rest of the boat is T5, use T5 exclusively. Ask any Aviation Metalsmith and they will babble all day about it, LOL.
- Q:Opinions wanted. Carbon or Aluminum?
- Just a little personal story here. I recently bought a new old stock Carbon Giant TCR Limited at a great price, did some wheel upgrades and the like then took it out for a ride. The difference between that bike and my Colnago Aluminum Dream (still have it) was amazing. The whole ride quality, smoothness and climbing ability of the CF bike was supierior to that of the Colnago. Or was it just the novelty of the newness? Sure the two have different geometries and gearing but I feel so much more comfortable on the CF giant for long (over 50 mile) rides then the Al. Colnago. Test ride them both, you'll see.
- Q:Should the aluminum roll be in the direction of the aluminum roll length or width?
- Should the aluminum roll be in the direction of the aluminum roll length or width?The width of the road shall not be less than 1.5 times the width of the standard vehicle, and the width of the carriageway shall be at least 7.0M, and the lane shall not be narrower than 4.0M. (County Road, the main road on the standard)As the national standard does not specify the upper limit of the total width of the road, it only specifies the width of the minimum Lane corresponding to different grades of highways.
- Q:Is it dangerous to have aluminum powder?
- Fine sugar in the form of dust is also explosive as well as fine flour I think.
- Q:Why aluminium plate warp after sandblasting?
- If you can, try and get ceramic plates, they are sooooooo much better than titanium or aluminum because they don't cause as much damage to your hair. But, if you have to choose between titanium or aluminum, go with titanium. The only thing aluminum will do for your hair is fry it and give it split ends. Please don't waste your money on a straightener with alumium plates, :)
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:Pillar vs. aluminum bed stocks?
- Vote for the Aluminum yet somewhat might like a silver lined one bless by using a Catholic priest that emits holy water. That way in case they are additionally a vampire you nailed them.
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Silicate?
- There are literally thousands of different kinds of sodium aluminum silicate, and they do not have simple formulas, because the aluminum and silicon form giant oxygen bridged anions. Most clay minerals are of this type, more or less, although potassium is more common in clays than sodium. So there is no easy way. The empirical formula is sometimes written as a ratio of Na2O to Al2O3 to SiO2, but this gives no information about the structure, only the overall composition. Look up clay minerals online. Wikipedia might be a good start. Also the website mentioned in the other answer.
- Q:Which side of the aluminium foil is correct?
- I always place my food on the dull side... but check out Reynolds FAQs Frequently Asked Questions Which side of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil should I use, the shiny or the dull side? Actually, it makes no difference which side of the aluminum foil you use—both sides do the same fine job of cooking, freezing and storing food. The difference in appearance between dull and shiny is due to the foil manufacturing process. In the final rolling step, two layers of foil are passed through the rolling mill at the same time. The side coming in contact with the mill's highly polished steel rollers becomes shiny. The other side, not coming in contact with the heavy rollers, comes out with a dull or matte finish. The exception is when using Reynolds Wrap® Release® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil. The non-stick coating is applied during manufacturing to the dull side of the foil. Always place the non-stick (dull) side toward the food.
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- Plaster releases water at two points - in ordinary or accelerated drying it loses the water needed for setting and stops feeling cool and feels dry. If it is heated past 900F it loses chemically bound water and may fall apart. Aluminum melts at several hundred degrees higher than this and if the mold is intended to hold a mass of aluminum is is likely to destroy the mold. If the aluminum casting is fairly flat less of a problem. The common method for dealing with this is to add 50% silica flour (bad for lungs warning) to the dry plaster when making the mold. Then the mixed material mold can be used and preheated to take materials at least up to fused/molten glass, although the mold is commonly lost (not reusable) at these temps and just barely holds together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range