||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Is my volvo S70 bumper aluminum or stainless steel?
- Aluminum, stainless is too expensive and not ductile enough to be made into bumpers, especially of that complexity. As far as the magnetism, the magnet would only stick to low nickel stainless and its not likely that they would use 308 on a consumer vehicle.
- Q:does Aluminium foil deflect heat or absorb heat?
- Does Aluminum Foil Absorb Heat
- Q:Which is better, aluminum or steel water bottle?
- Q:Chevy S10 Aluminum head?
- your head is probally warped,,what happens is that the aluminum warps when it gets HOT, more so than your iron block,creating a gap that your water flows through into your cylinder/s. If you get a straight edge and hold it across the surface of your head, you will see light shining through where the surface is warped,[a little bit is a LOT] You can take your head to a machine shop and have it resurfaced [as long as it aint too bad] or else you will need a new head. Sounds to me like your gonna need a new[pickpull ect] head.
- Q:5083 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 5083 aluminum alloy is Al-Mg-Si, use a wide range, especially in the construction industry cannot do without this alloy, alloy is the most promising. The main alloying elements as magnesium, has good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability, moderate intensity, is a kind of pure aluminum alloy aluminum density: 2.71 tons. / m3 (g / cm3) alloy aluminum density: 2.8 tons / m3 (g / cm3) antirust aluminum density: 2.73 tons / m3 (g / cm3)
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- It is aluminized sheet, which is mainly resistant to high temperature than galvanized sheet
- Q:aluminum boat vs fiberglass?
- Bass Tracker Aluminum Boats
- Q:What is the amperage setting on a tig welder when welding aluminum?
- Best electrodes to use for Aluminum welding is 1.5% lanthanum oxide (gold color code.). 2% zirconia (brown) or 2% thorium oxide (red) can also be used. Note that zirconia-doped electrodes should never be used for DC welding. A lot of welders like to quote offhand the rule 1 amp for every 0.001 inch of thickness. This applies to steel, stainless, and nickel alloys only. Due to the lower melting point, lower specific heat capacity, and higher thermal conductivity of of Al, this rule should NOT be used for Al! I recommend welding a test piece first with the same joint configuration and thickness of the part you intend to weld. Note that fillet welds require more current than butt welds or edge welds. Start out by using 2/3 amp per 0.001 of thickness, in other words, reduce the current of the above rule by about 30-40% . Make 3 test weld, then check to see if there's any visible penetration on the other side. If you don't see any through-pentration at all, increase the current by about 10-20 amps and test again.
- Q:Is it true that heated aluminum causes Alzheimer's?
- Aluminium and aluminium compounds are ubiquitous and we consume up to 50mg a day. The fact that aluminium is present isn't necessarily an indication that it is the cause of Alzheimers, and the consensus is that there are a combination of factors at play including genetic factors. However, there has been research which reveals amyloid plaques, which are protein compounds and aluminium and tangled synapses, which are part of the neuronal network. This is leading researchers to suspect that there is a causal link.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range