||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Sterilization refers to the ability to clean a surface of bacterium. Simply pouring rubbing alcohol on something sterilizes it. Aluminum can be sterilized just as good as any other metal. If it couldn't, would we ship our favorite drinks in cans of it?
- Q:Is it true that aluminum chloride causes Alzhaimer?
- It is possible but there are still a lot of mysteries to the root cause of the illness. My grandmother suffered with it for many years and I wish there could be a cure as its a terrible way to end the life. I read this article to research about your specific question. Yes it does say that this aluminum chloride can increase the chances of it. I believe that my grandmother must have had it from years and years of eating canned goods and products that were stored in aluminum containers. And you will notice that more and more elderly people are increasingly suffering from this in their old age nowadays. I would check with my doctor and ask if there is some other type of deoderant or personal product that can be replaced for your health condition. Hopefully there is a solution for this. Read the following article about aluminum and Alzheimer's.
- Q:What is the amperage setting on a tig welder when welding aluminum?
- Best electrodes to use for Aluminum welding is 1.5% lanthanum oxide (gold color code.). 2% zirconia (brown) or 2% thorium oxide (red) can also be used. Note that zirconia-doped electrodes should never be used for DC welding. A lot of welders like to quote offhand the rule 1 amp for every 0.001 inch of thickness. This applies to steel, stainless, and nickel alloys only. Due to the lower melting point, lower specific heat capacity, and higher thermal conductivity of of Al, this rule should NOT be used for Al! I recommend welding a test piece first with the same joint configuration and thickness of the part you intend to weld. Note that fillet welds require more current than butt welds or edge welds. Start out by using 2/3 amp per 0.001 of thickness, in other words, reduce the current of the above rule by about 30-40% . Make 3 test weld, then check to see if there's any visible penetration on the other side. If you don't see any through-pentration at all, increase the current by about 10-20 amps and test again.
- Q:explain the following observation :(1) aluminium foil does not react with water?
- Aluminium is very reactive in air and forms a protective oxide coating. This protects it when placed in water as aluminium oxide is unreactive with water. When immersed in mercury the oxide coating is removed and therefore the aluminium itself reacts when the cleaned aluminium metal is immersed in water.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of Iodine (I2) that will react completely with 20.4 g of aluminum?
- actually the guy before me did it right but made a mistake at one point 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which needs to be changed to moles of product, and then back to find mole of iodide. once thats found then you can use the MW to change it to grams.
- Q:Advice on how to solder aluminum?
- The only way you can solder any kind of alum. is to gold plate both pieces of whatever you are trying to solder together
- Q:Aluminum in deodorant lead to Alzheimer's?
- aluminum oxide in antipersperant does lead to alzheimer's, yes. but antiperspirant is not deodorant, and deodorant does not contain aluminum. sweating is a natural bodily function. if you need to sweat, sweat. it's odor that should bother people.
- Q:where can I find buyers for aluminum tabs?
- This okorder.com... Now for the bad news, most scrap yards DO NOT accept tabs, they try to say it's a lower grade of aluminium, which is not correct, as it is made out of the same sheet of aluminium as the can was. They just don't want to deal with it, or the people who alway's HEARD SOMEWHERE that tabs have some special value. The truth of the matter is that 1 pound of tabs (1,538 +/- tabs) is only worth about 40 cents. That's it, nothing more. Anybody who say's different is stupid, or a liar, there is no third option. Now, if you want to actually make some money, and your willing to do a little work, this is what I do. I take the tabs that i encounter in daily life, remove all damaged tabs (which are donated to McDonald's House Charities), then I sit there with a pair of needle nose pliars, and I remove that little curly thing that holds the tab to the can (which I save, and yes recycle as aluminium , over 220 pounds to date), now, count your tabs out into 1,000 count ziplock baggies. Each of these bags with 26 cents of aluminium will now sell on E-Bay for $4 plus shipping, which is $6.15 per pound. People need them for arts and crafts, I have sold literally millions on OKorder and my web site. The colored tabs are worth about 2 cents each, MONSTER and NOS tabs are worth about 5 cents each.
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- Aluminum foil can’t be used for heat retaining, it’s unsafe and hasn’t good efficiency. In this case, advice you use refractory cement to knot the coil and connect porcelain tube in the middle. It will
Largely reduce the energy consumption produced by heat radiation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range