||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:how much should the current be adjusted when I use pulse aluminum welding machine to weld 0.7 aluminum sheet?
- 60-70A current is enough for 0.7 aluminum sheet,the key poiny is that the thin sheet should be bonded with iron sheet or other assistant cooling device when you weld it, or it will be burned through.
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- saw web size depends on the thickness and height of sectional material,equipment compatibility and permitted installed saw web size .
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding is a welding method that pressing the materials to be welded in an area between two poles and switching on current. the current will go through the contact surface and agjacent area, producing resistance heat effect which will heatthe materials into melting or plastic state and make the materials be welded together.
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- unilaterial gap is 0.1-0.15mm, and you can change the gap according to cutting effect.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put them into NaOH, the one generating bubble is aluminum sheet, because aluminum sheet can react with it, generating hydrogen. Or light them in the air, the burning one is magnesium sheet.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- ask door and window maker for some strake.
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Both of them have advantage. It depends on the new product type it’s applied. Heating coil: it’s applied in some products with high temperature and large heat release, such as oven and other types.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:which kind of material won't influence magnet attracting iron nail? Does copper sheet or aluminum sheet influence it?
- Copper coil will impede magnetic penetration. People separate the magnet from the workpiece of machine tool to avoid magnetic short circuit and attraction loss, making magnetic line of force go through the workpiece. An opening copper bush is added into the iron core of magnetic closing coil or opening solenoid to avoid the iron core being attracted on the external iron piece and stop operation. The opening is for avoiding eddy formulation and short circuit, iron core in copper bush is the ruled magnetic circuit.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range