Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated:
Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Construction technology of ceiling aluminum sheet: (1) firstly check keel’s quality, the straight shape and uniformly forced state of boom, control the keel’s gap within 500mm, reduce the gap according to design requirement under humid environment. The lower surface of keel is smooth without a sense of bearing down, main device is closely connected with accessories, it can be bound after being confirmed qualified.(2) we should break the board along the cutting line and ensure the margin of cutting board straight and square without any chipping or arris defect. (3) while placing and fixing the board, we can place edge of aluminum-plastic panel(encapsulated edge) in the vertical direction of supporting keel, there is a phenomena of hanging. Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. You can start from a plate angle or middle position, and don’t place them at the same time. Slab joint should be straight and in the same width, without break joint. (4) in the process of joint, Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. And the butt joint should be stagger, the butt joint can’t be connected on the same keel. When you use doubling plate, the joints of the second layer board and the first layer board can’t be connected with the same keel, double-deck gypsum board should be staggered joints.
- Q:Aluminum Corrosion with Degreasers and Cleaners?
- stick with an automotive brand cleaner most wheels are clearcoated to prtect the finish. I use 50/50 water and simple green to clean wheels and ive been detailing 20+ years
- Q:Does molten aluminum stick to steel?
- Unless the surface was specially prepared the aluminum won't bond to the steel. To be sure it doesn't, simply 'smoke ' the steel with a candle etc. (thin layer of carbon black), to ensure no bonding. Your problem will come from the different co-efficients of expansion. The aluminum will shrink more than the steel in cooling and will grab that rod very tightly. Your hole, ( therefore your rod), will have to have a considerable taper if you ever hope to drive that rod out of the casting. Caution- You are aware that most aluminum alloys will burn in air at pouring temperatures aren't you?
- Q:How to Machine High Purity Aluminum machinery?
- Aluminum okorder.com is a soft, silvery-white metal. In high-purity aluminum nearly all impurities have been removed. It is 99.99 percent pure and is machined like other grades of aluminum. To process aluminum for various applications, the manufacturer heats the aluminum in a smelter and then forms it into ingots (large blocks) or billets (log-shaped rods). Using rolling mills, workers machine ingots into aluminum plates, sheets or foils. Dies machine ingots or billets into extrusions or forgings.
- Q:Aluminum wire (electricians or really experienced people only please).?
- You can never ever connect an Aluminum wire to a Copper wire. Never, copper in contact with aluminum and a bit of moisture acts like a Battery. Remember the old Grade School experiment where students made a battery using copper pennies and aluminum foil by simply contacting the foil to several pennies, then lighting a neon bulb! So copper in contact with aluminum creates a galvanic action due to potential difference and thus can cause a hot spot and a fire can literally break out in the junction box where you made the connection. Keep this always in mind since you have a whole house of that aluminum wire. To connect aluminum wire to a fixture you need a fixture that will accept an aluminum wire. Check that with the hardware or where or Lowes or wherever you buy the fixture from. There are fixtues with contacts points for wire in them that accept both copper and aluminum wire. So you do not need to replace the wire just to install the fixture. Or you can go to Lowes and get a special connector that safely connects the aluminum wire to a short piece of copper wire and then connect that copper pigtail piece to any fixture you buy. The danger of aluminum wire has never been that becomes brittle, but that corrosion forms at screw joints in the switches, outlet boxes and the like, that causing a resistance and that resistance acting literally like a heater and becoming red hot and starting a fire.
- Q:Is there a way to join copper and aluminium?
- I'm not sure if I correctly understand your question - that is, whether you're asking how to physically fasten copper and aluminum pieces together, or of you're asking how to make intermetallic compounds of copper and aluminum. Since you did mention a compound, though, I'm guessing the latter. Copper and aluminum do react to form a number of intermetallic compounds. Among these are Al4Cu9, AlCu, and Al2Cu (see first reference below). These are referred to as aluminides of copper, and may be prepared by melting the two metals together in the proper ratio by weight and cooling slowly. For example, Al2Cu (also called CuAl2) may be prepared by melting a mixture containing 96% aluminum and 4% copper (see second reference below). Note that a protective inert atmosphere is desirable for any work of this sort to prevent oxidation. CORRECTION: The compound CuAl2 contains about 54% copper and 46% aluminum (NOT as above). It's the 2000 series aluminum alloys which contain around 4% copper, and it is the precipitation of CuAl2 during heat treatment which makes them hardenable. The final sentence in the second paragraph above should read: For example, Al2Cu (also called CuAl2) may be prepared by melting a mixture containing 46% aluminum and 54% copper (see second reference below).
- Q:Aluminum alloy bridge with several aluminum plate 5
- 6 Department of the bar, pure aluminum is too soft, in fact, the price of 6 series with pure aluminum prices on the strength of almost guaranteed.
- Q:Is it true that heated aluminum causes Alzheimer's?
- Yes, it can, throw it away, aluminium in deodorant can also cause breast cancer, so use one that is aluminium free
- Q:Aluminium plate ASTM 20
- This is not quite clear, you Baidu once "work standard net" in "work standard net" check to know!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range