Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated:
Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:10mm how much is the aluminum sheet?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liaoning Wang Zhong Nanshan aluminum do this thickness.
- Q:Too much aluminum sulfate on soil ! What should i do?
- Aluminum sulfate lowers the pH of soil (increases the acidity). To increase the pH, you need to add lime. The ideal pH for most plants is around neutrality, or pH = 7. I can't tell you how much lime to add, since I don't know how much aluminum sulfate you added. Try to add roughly the same amount as the aluminum sulfate and see if that helps. Overwatering may help some, as it will leach out some of the acid.
- Q:Everyone said that the pre roll coated aluminum plate, what is pre roll coating?
- Beforehand, beforehand, mean,Roll coating is a paint coating process, relative to spraying, such as powder, wall coating, coating or roller coatingThe coating is applied to the surface of the aluminum sheet by a roller or steel roller. Roll coating
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- sure, it does.
- Q:Performance differences between aluminized and aluminized plates
- Brief introduction of hot dip aluminizing of steelHot dip aluminizing of steel is a new type of coating process for forming alloy aluminum layer on the surface of steel when molten steel products are inserted into molten aluminum liquid at a certain temperature.Hot dipped aluminized steel has high strength of steel matrix and corrosion resistance, wear resistance and high temperature resistance of aluminum layer. Its corrosion resistance is 5-10 times that of galvanized steel; it is resistant to sulfide and heat corrosion. Its performance is better than 18-8 stainless steel. Therefore, it can bring obvious economic benefits to users.
- Q:are aluminum rims bad to use for a firepit?
- Yes, aluminum is a soft metal andit will not hold up well in a fire and if it's a hot fire you don't want to breathe in any fumes the rim might give off. If you want to use a rim, best to use steel. Or like the other guy said, rocks or bricks.
- Q:How well does aluminum hold up in chlorinated pool water?
- Aluminum is not a good choice, even if it's anodized, painted, or powder coated. Pool water is corrosive mostly due to the chloride from chlorination. Steel is slightly less prone to corrosion. Plastic or fiberglass is the best choice.
- Q:Chevy S10 Aluminum head?
- The parts are not straight. Check with an aluminum ruler in all directions.
- Q:steel cycle or aluminium?
- West It is all about the ride that both frames offer. Both frames are durable. There is a slight weight difference. But both are excellent frame materials. Steel is amore forgiving and strong material. It clearly provides the best overall ride characteristics. Aluminum is lighter, not quite as durable, but does not rust. It's ride is far harder than steel. To many it is far to harsh to ride distances on. I have owned multiple steel and aluminum frames. I liked them both... they never impacted me on distance rides. I loved the steel bikes ride. I like the look and stiffness of the aluminum frames. I would probably choose an aluminum frame over steel..... Soccerref
- Q:aluminum boat vs fiberglass?
- Best Aluminum Bass Boat
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range