Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Construction Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Sheet for Construction Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Construction Application:
Aluminium Sheet for Construction Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Do we have enough Aluminum for ever?
- Yes, there will be enough aluminum for us all. Economic theory says so. As demand rises, the cost of aluminum will go up (lowering demand) and more aluminum will be recycled (increasing supply). Our children might not see aluminum foil, but aluminum cans might still be out there :)
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- as for polishing, fine grit sandpaper can't polish it into a mirror,but laser cutting can do it.
- Q:If aluminum, with an atomic weight of 27...?
- Well, Al2O3 is the formula for aluminum oxide So you have 2 moles of Al, so you need 3 moles of O which is 1.5 moles of O2 So the answer is 48g
- Q:White Macbook or Aluminum Macbook?
- honestly just go for the white macbook! the aluminum MB is stronger as it's a unibody (its made out of a single piece of aluminum( the but it has a load of set backs, and in the long run it could be more costly, because lets say you break or a lose a key on your keyboard, you have to replace the whole keyboard instead of just a single key. if your hard drive ever breaks down, it'll cost a crapp load to replace as you have to send your MB to apple to have them repair it (my friend paid like $800 to get it replaced). also you can't remove your battery (if it dies) and you have to have it replaced by apple once again($1000) (unless you want to do it yourself and void the warrenty). It's more costly on the aluminum to upgrade hardware (RAM, Hard Drive etc..). but on the otherhand the aluminum looks shinier :), and the screen is lit with LEDs. but aswell alot of the amlunium macbooks have problems with them like faulty nvidia graphics card, and they produce alot of heat! as for the firewire port, you kind of want that because you'll eventually buy something which will use the firewire port. it's just like a usb port except it's faster. alot of external hard drives and other storage devices, video camera's, hd camera's, some hd webcams, some musical instruments (e.g pluggin a guitar into your macbook through an external sound card.) and aswell since the white macbook is fully upgraded and has the same specs as the aluminium why not go for it? and aswell its cheaper to upgrade your RAM/Hard drive on the white MB. and you wont have to wait 2 months
- Q:Would you please tell me what putty to use on the aluminium board, what kind of putty, and the painting process?
- You can also consider adding primer or putty, and then spray paint.In summary, adhesion of the topcoat is reinforced with an agent.
- Q:1100 scope of application of aluminum plate
- 1100 aluminum plate is generally used in utensils, heat sink, caps, printing plates, building materials, heat exchanger components, but also can be used as deep stamping products. It is widely used in various fields ranging from cooking utensils to industrial equipment
- Q:how many tons of alumina can yield 1ton of Aluminium?
- After analyzing the solutions I felt i'd desire to describe a sprint extra what others have not mentioned. constantly examine what the producer prints out on the label the two interior the door jam or glove container as to the finished available weight the truck can carry. Payload (weight it could carry) and towing potential (weight it could tow) are 2 a number of issues. additionally, maximum one ton vehicles can carry extra beneficial than a ton. as an occasion: If the vehicles GVWR gross motor vehicle weight score is 12000 lbs. and the truck weighs 7000 lbs, then you rather can haul 5000 lbs. this is human beings, gas, shipment, each thing. keep in mind, this is the optimal. GCWR Gross blended weight score is that of the truck and towing motor vehicle. If as an occasion this is 15000 lbs, and your truck weighs 7000lbs. then you rather are turning out to be an empty truck and tow as much as 8000 lbs. on the lighter edge, a million/2 ton %. united statesgeneraly are purely that--one thousand to 1900 lbs. 3/4 ton are a sprint extra and would have a camper kit as nicely. One plenty are stable for flatbeds, and the terminology is purely that--a generalization. stable success, and look for the placard.
- Q:will sodium hydroxide / water solution react with copper tubing or aluminum? ?
- Figure out the Eknots using a chart. Cu -- Cu2+ = Enot of ? Al3+ --- Al = Enot of ? It needs to be positive to spontaneously react. I believe from memory that Al -- Al3+ is 1.3volts, so the reverse is negative. Meanwhile Cu is something under .5 volts, so it won't be enough to make the reaction work. This is further understood because aluminum requires a lot of energy to smelt from the oxide (which is the reverse reaction of Al3+ -- Al that you're talking about here) Secondly, do your homework man, it's REALLY obnoxious to add the why or why not and phrase everything exactly as your homework asks. Try to ask a question about the topic so you actually learn. For example, what are reduction potentials in terms of, for example, Cu --- Cu2+
- Q:How much clearance does aluminum plate stretch?
- The clearance value of the stretched aluminum plate is =1.3~1.4t (first stretch), 1.15~1.2t (second times stretch), and 1.1t (last stretch). The tensile properties of aluminum sheets are inferior to those of low carbon steel, and they are easily broken when stretched. The tensile height 45mm depends on the diameter of the drawing piece. A cylindrical part of a large cross-sectional area from a material to a small cross section is called a tensile coefficient. That is, the ratio of the cross-sectional area to the cross-sectional area before stretching, i.e., m=A0/An-1. For cylindrical parts, m1=d1/D0, the coefficient of the first stretch can be around 0.5, i.e., the diameter after the first stretch is 1/2 of the blank diameter before the drawing. In the future, the tensile coefficients are usually around 0.7~0.8. The calculation of drawing blank, roughly calculate the blank size according to the principle of equal area of the blank before and after the drawing.
- Q:How many molecules are in 1 square foot of aluminum foil?
- Since aluminum foil is an amalgamation of various metals you would first need to know the full chemical breakdown in order to determine how many molecules there are in a square foot of aluminum foil. That said, if your foil was 100% aluminum, you could determine the number of AL atoms by first determining the mass of the foil and dividing by the molecular weight of AL. Multiply that by 6.022 x 10^23 to determine the number of atoms.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range