Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Construction Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Sheet for Construction Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Construction Application:
Aluminium Sheet for Construction Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:help with aluminium and titanium questions?
- 1. When exposed to air, pure aluminium rapidly forms a passive oxide layer, alumina, which further inhibits aluminium reactions with other elements. 2. Aluminium can be made stronger by alloying with other elements. One of the most known aluminum alloy is duraluminium, where the principal alloying component is copper. 3. Exactly as aluminium, titanium corrosion resistance is due to its high reactivity with oxygen. When pure titanium is exposed to air it forms a passive titanium dioxide layer on the surfaces exposed which further prohibits other reactions with corrosion agents. 4. The use of titanium in jet engines components is favored by its strength to weight ration, which is unmatched by any other metal. As for the nuclear reactors, its use is preferred because of its superior corrosion resistance associated with fracture toughness and overall durability. 5. Both titanium and aluminium are refined from their respective mined ores - bauxite, for aluminium, ilmenite and rutile for titanium. Basically, these are oxides of the metals. Pure metal has to be reduced from these ores and processes involve use of temperatures up to and sometime exceeding 1000 degrees Celsius, which obviously requires a great consumption of energy, including electricity. Moreover, pure aluminium is obtained in the final processing phase through electrolysis, meaning an electrical current is needed in order to drive the required chemical reactions, thus adding to the electrical consumption. 6. Recycling aluminium from aluminium simply requires the remelting of the metal, eliminating the electrolytic phase that is high electric energy consuming.
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:What happens to the aluminum atoms in this reaction?
- This reaction occurs because Al is above Cu in the activity series.Al is oxidized and the copperis reduced. 2 Al^0(s) + 3Cu2+(aq) -- 2 Al3+(aq) + 3 Cu^0(s)
- Q:How is the coated aluminum mirror plate produced?
- Film board is in the Aluminum Alloy substrate coated a layer of film, film or film with high light color, surface coated with adhesive compound and into professional. Film covered board - characterized by coated panels, bright luster, can choose a variety of colors, waterproof and fire, with excellent durability (weather resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance) and dirt resistance, anti UV superior performance. Different brands of coated plastic board, its substrate material and thickness of different film covered material and thickness are also different.
- Q:Which statement describes a chemical property of aluminum?
- oxygen supports combustion is the chemical one
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:What masses of iron(III) oxide and aluminum must be used to produce 10.0 g iron?
- I'm going to show my calculations anyways Fe2O3(s) + 2 Al(s) -- 2 Fe (l) + Al2O3 (s) From the equation : 1 mole of iron (III) oxide 2 moles of aluminium -- 2 moles of iron 1 mole of aluminium oxide Given that iron = 10.0 g = 10.0 g / 55.8 g per mole = 0.179 mol of iron (corr to 3 sig fig) Because the mole ratio of iron to iron (III) oxide is 2 : 1 Therefore moles of iron (III) oxide produced = 0.179 / 2 = 0.0895 mol Convert it back to grams 0.0895 x (55.8 x 2 + 16.0 x 3) = 14.3 grams (corr to 3 sig fig)' a) 14.3 grams of iron (III) oxide must be used ----- Given that iron = ...... (previously calculated) ...... = 0.179 mol of iron (corr to 3 sig fig) Because the mole ratio of iron to aluminium is 1 : 1 Therefore moles of aluminium produced = 0.179 mol Convert it back to grams 0.179 x 27.0 = 4.83 grams (corr to 3 sig fig) b) 4.83 grams of aluminium must be used ----- Given that iron = 0.179 mol Because the mole ratio of iron to aluminium oxide is 2 : 1 Therefore moles of Al2O3 produced = 0.179 / 2 = 0.0895 mol Convert it back to grams 0.0895 x (27.0 x 2 + 16.0 x 3) = 9.13 grams (corr to 3 sig fig) c) 9.13 grams of aluminium oxide is the maximum mass that could be produced P.S. The relative molecular masses used are from my textbook
- Q:polishing tarnished aluminum on a 71' Honda trail 90?
- You can use furniture stripper to dissolve the clear-coat. Then you can polish up the parts using Simichrome or other chrome polish. Then spray on a new clear-coat. I used a Harley-Davidson product in the past (on a Honda) with very good results. Note that you may get a finish which is actually glossier than the original Honda finish. You may prefer that, or you may be more interested in replicating the original finish. It all depends on what you want, and how far you go with the polishing. In my case, I ended up having the parts professionally triple chrome plated several years later for a really custom look (once I had the money to do it). BTW, your cases are made of an aluminum alloy. Apparently, pure aluminum does not tarnish, but is not considered strong enough.
- Q:How to distinguish fluorocarbon spraying and powder spraying aluminium plate
- 3, powder coating is spraying equipment (electrostatic spray machine) the powder coating is sprayed onto the surface of the workpiece under the electrostatic interaction, the powder will be uniformly adsorbed on the surface of the workpiece, the formation of powder coating; powder coatings after high temperature baking leveling curing, into effect (different effect of different kinds of powder coatings in the final) powder coating; spraying effect on mechanical strength, adhesion, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and superior cost in spray painting process, under the same effect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range