Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:good aluminium free deoderant?
- Are you allergic to aluminum or are you refusing to use it because it is not natural? Aluminum has solid research to back its antiperspirant ability. As long as the deodorant or antiperspirant is well-formulated, it is good. There is no best. You should make a search on Amazon UK with key word like natural or organic deodorant or antiperspirant because those terms usually filter out aluminum ones. But, whether or not it will be effective is a different story.
- Q:How Strong is Aluminum?
- How strong aluminum is, depends on the specific alloy of aluminum, whether it is the aluminum 1000 series, or the 3000 series, or the 6000 series, or other variants. The 6000 series is most common for structural purposes. Do a search on its yield strength and its ultimate tensile strength, to get an idea of how strong your particular variant is. The alloy Aluminum 6061-T6 has a yield strength of 35000 lb/in^2, and an ultimate tensile strength of 42000 lb/in^2. This is for the case of pure tension with a uniform load. The square inches refers to its cross sectional area. The ultimate strength occurs at the point where it will completely rupture. The yield strength occurs at the point, where it still supports the load, but ceases to be reversible after the load is removed. Pure aluminum metal is much weaker than its alloys. It has a yield strength of about 1500 psi, and an ultimate strength of 10000 psi. For structural purposes, you almost always want to stay below the yield strength. How stiff aluminum is, is common among all alloys, as 10000000 psi. That is to say 10 million pounds of tension on an aluminum member with a cross sectional area of 1 inch, would hypothetically cause an increase equal to 1 length, if it were still in-tact and linear-elastic at that amount of stress. It isn't. A more realistic case, would be that 10000 pounds of tension on this member, would cause an 0.1% increase in length. As for how light aluminum is per square inch, that depends upon how long your rod is. A 3 ft rod weighs 3 times as much per square inch as does a 1 ft rod. The weight of a material is measured PER UNIT VOLUME rather than per unit area. Unless you are talking about a standard thickness. Aluminum 6061 alloys have a density of 0.0975 pounds/cubic inch. Pure aluminum has a this density as well, as do most of its alloys.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:The difference between aluminium alloy and aluminium plate
- Aluminum Alloy is a kind of nonferrous metal structural materials widely used in industry, has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industry. In recent years, with the rapid development of science and technology and industrial economic structure, increasing demand for Aluminum Alloy welding, the welding of aluminum the alloy also further widely used. Aluminum Alloy promoted the development of welding technology Aluminum Alloy, at the same time the development of welding technology and expand the application field of Aluminum Alloy, so Aluminum Alloy welding technology is becoming the research hotspot. A Aluminum Alloy: aluminum based alloy in general. The main alloying elements copper and silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese, minor alloying elements such as nickel, iron, chromium, titanium, lithium and so on.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:how to separate the aluminum sheet in plastic?
- Put them into clean water if both of them won’t react with water, and aluminum sheet will sink into the bottle, then fish up them separately.
- Q:Is my volvo S70 bumper aluminum or stainless steel?
- Aluminum, stainless is too expensive and not ductile enough to be made into bumpers, especially of that complexity. As far as the magnetism, the magnet would only stick to low nickel stainless and its not likely that they would use 308 on a consumer vehicle.
- Q:Can I get aluminum powder through electrolysis?
- Kinda sorta, the problem with this is that all you did was made aluminium oxide or hydroxide, when you electrolyzed the aluminium you also electrolyzed a bit of water with it, which added a hydroxyl group to the aluminum, which may have dropped a hydrogen when you dried it. If you could find an aluminium compound that is water soluble (DAMNED HARD to find) you could electrolyze it in water to get aluminium dust in the water, but that isnt very reliable or economical, the best thing for you to do is to get a ball mill or rock tumbler, add aluminium fold and about half full of regular marbles, let it run for 3 or so weeks. You need it really fine!
- Q:Do we have enough Aluminum for ever?
- Aluminium is the third most abundant element on earth after oxygen and silicon. I am quite sure that we will not run out of aluminium in the future. Oxygen - or at least pure good quality oxygen - is probably a more worrying scenario.
- Q:Aluminum Vs. Fiberglass Ladders?
- Aluminum Vs Fiberglass Ladder
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range