Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Any difference between aluminum and carbon arrows?
- Aluminum arrows do not penetrate nearly as well as the carbon arrows do. The carbon arrows penetrate better due to the carbon arrow generating more speed then the aluminum arrow and the stiffness of the carbon arrow plays a factor in it's superior penetration. If you watch a slow motion video of an aluminum arrow striking a target, the arrow flexes several times upon impact. This absorbs some of the force of the arrow. Carbon on the other hand has almost zero flex when hitting the target, therefore all the power goes into Penetration. Another fact I found out when I made the switch to carbon arrows.They are actually cheaper to use then the aluminum.A dozen carbon arrows will last much longer then a dozen aluminum ones will.You can make an aluminum arrow worthless as a hunting shaft with a broad head on it by merely dinging it a little while target practicing.Or if it becomes bent even if unable to see with the naked eye will ruin it for use with a broad head. Carbon on the other hand will never bend or ding.They last forever unless a deer rolls over on it and breaks it. It took me forever to make the switch to carbon arrows, but once I did I will never go back to aluminum again.In the old days everyone thought that weight alone was the contributing factor to penetration. But now it has been discovered that speed and stiffness are even greater factors that contribute to penetration. Stick with the carbons.
- Q:Aluminium suitable for bending?
- All aluminum can be bent if u have the right equipment. I have no idea what you are using it for, so I can't give you specific advice. But, go with the lightest gauge aluminum that fits your purpose. The higher the gauge number, the thinner the aluminum is. 16 gauge aluminum is 1/16 thick, for example, but 18 gauge is thinner. Also, the temper of the material affects how easy it is to bend. 6063 aluminum is more malleable (easier to bend) than 6061.
- Q:High quality Aluminum or Mediocre Carbon frames?
- A combo of both is nice. But if I had the choice, I would go stiffer frame (aluminum) with carbon stays. For a carbon frame, the carbon has to be decent quality, not like the carbon that is used for making Raleigh frames. Low quality!
- Q:What kind of material is 2A12 aluminum sheet?
- Corrosion resistance is poor, but it can be effectively protected by pure aluminum coating. It is easy to crack when welding, but it can be welded or riveted by special process. Widely used in aircraft structures, rivets, truck hubs, propeller components, and many other structures.
- Q:What is the density of the aluminum in grams per cubic centimeter?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:What will reflect light more- aluminum foil or white paper?
- definitely aluminum foil
- Q:What are the common aluminum sheets and the best ones?
- That depends on what you are doing, and commonly used on 3003 and 5052, the performance is better to use 6061
- Q:copper wire has 1.72x10^-8 resistivity, with a length of 50m, diameter of 2mm, what is the length of aluminum?
- Aluminum with the same resistance as 50 meters of copper. (Resistance) = (Resistivity)(Length/Area) So if the resistivity changes by (2.82/1.72), then the length changes by (1.72/2.82). So the length of aluminum would be 50m(1.72/2.82) Length of aluminum would be 30.5 meters
- Q:please suggest metal similar to aluminium with casting properties?
- Aluminum is lousy for casting because it shrinks and tears. However you can add about 2% finely divided steel and get a useable alloy. It is better to use what everybody else uses: pot metal. Any junk yard can provide an endless supply of carburetor bodies which you can melt at fairly low temperatures and get nice strong castings. If you can locate some ancient floppy drives or dot matrix printers you will get a prettier alloy.
- Q:aluminum elements question?
- Aluminum is element 13, so it has 13 protons. This also means that it normally has 13 electrons (provided it is not in an ionic state). Normally it has 14 neutrons, but may have less or more in various isotopes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range