Structure of Aluminium Sheet Embossed for Roofing Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Sheet Embossed for Roofing Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet Embossed for Roofing Making:
Aluminium Sheet Embossed for Roofing Making Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:If 75grams of oxygen react, how many grams of aluminum are required?
- Aluminium oxide is Al2O3, so there are 3 oxygen atoms for every 2 aluminium atoms. Divide 75 by the relative atomic mass of oxygen (15.9994). That is proportional to the number of oxygen atoms. Then divide by 3 and multiply by 2. This gives a number proportional to the number of aluminium atoms. Then multiply this by the relative atomic mass of aluminium (26.981529) to give the mass of aluminium required in grams.
- Q:What does aluminum plate "1060-H24" mean?
- Each digit in the 1060-H24 stands for the following meanings:First, a number of Arabia 1 is representative of pure aluminum (aluminum is aluminum content above 99% aluminum, in addition to the beginning and start with 2-8 are 2### for copper and aluminum magnesium alloy, 3### aluminum manganese alloy, 4### alloy, 5### alloy and so on)
- Q:Aluminium car body!!!?
- Do a google search for electrolysis of an acid.
- Q:Analysis of a Magnesium-Aluminum Alloy?
- P_H2 = 0.950 atm (Dalton's Law of partial pressures) n=Pv/RT = (0.950 atm)(0.311 L) / (0.08206 (L*atm)/(mol*K))(302.15 K) n_H2 = 0.011915983 mol Balanced equations: Al + 3HCl -- 3/2H2 + AlCl3 Mg + 2HCl -- H2 + MgCl2 By these equations, we know that every mole of Al will give us 1.5 moles of H2, and every mole of Mg will give 1 mole of H2. We can therefore set up an equation for the mass of Al like this: *Let a = the mass of MAGNESIUM* Al = 0.250 g - a With this equation in mind, we can setup two equations solving for 'n' of each element by dividing by its molar mass and multiplying by the molar ratio: n_Mg = a / 24.30 (1:1 ratio, so we don't have to multiply) -- number of moles of H2 produced by the reaction of Mg (now written as n_H') = a / 24.30 n_Al = (0.250 g - a) / (26.98 g/mol) Because of the molar ratio shown above, we must multiply n_Al by 1.5 in order to get n_H2 produced by the reaction of aluminum, hereafter known as n_H2 Since we know the number of moles produced by the sum of the reactions, we can add these equations together and solve for n_H2. (**note that your value will be different because you have a different volume**) Set up the equation like this: n_H2' + n_H2 = n_H2 = 0.011915983 mol Sub in your individual equations for n_H2' and n_H2: (a/24.3) + 1.5[(0.250-a)/26.98] = 0.011915983 mol Rearrange and solve for a (mass of MAGNESIUM): (26.98a + 9.1125 - 36.45a) / (24.3)(26.98) = 0.011915983 0.011915983 = 9.47a a = 0.137298281 g Once you have your 'a' value, divide it by the total mass (0.250 g) and multiply by 100%. This gives you the percentage of Mg. (0.137298281 g / 0.250 g) * 100% = 54.9193 % Since you want ALUMINUM, you must subtract the percentage of Mg from 100. 100 - 54.9193 = 45.08% So, the mass percentage of aluminum is 45.08%. I hope this is helpful!
- Q:Properties of Aluminium?
- No metals are microwavable, they will ruin any microwave oven by producing sparks. Even ceramic plates with a little metallic paint eg of silver will spark. Aluminium on its own has little strength but when mixed with small amounts of eg copper or manganese it aquires great strength while remaining light. In addition it has the advantage of being very resistant to oxidation and corrosion. It is certainly used extensively in aircraft construction. Due to being non toxic it used to make cans for beers, soft drinks (sodas) etc However it doesn't stand up well to high temperatures, its melting point is just at 660 degrees celsius, by comparison for iron it is 1540 and tungsten 3420.
- Q:Aluminum Cookware and Acidic Foods?
- tastes like metal use wood if in doubt
- Q:copper and aluminum..??
- aluminum will stay cooler longer conducts only almost half as much heat at a given temperature than copper yet it also it loses heat quickly. copper is a great conductor of heat so it will heat up faster and also it holds that energy much longer.
- Q:Good slogan for aluminum?
- Once worth more than Gold Aluminum: It's the flipping answer If government could read your thoughts, you can always wear aluminum head gear. Aluminum - The super wealthy recycle it. Lucky Element 13 - Aluminum Say no to radiation from machines; Say yes to Aluminum Nothing Says Christmas like Shinny Metallic Reynolds Gift Wrapping Aluminum - it's worth more money than slogans because I get those for free over the Internet
- Q:Expansion--Aluminum and Steel?
- Aluminum cases offer better heat control than steel cases. Heat generating from the motherboard is absorbed by the case and then dissipated to the air. Aluminum dissipates heat better than steel. As for your question regarding ATX cases, have you tried using the barebone kits from Shuttle? Shuttle uses small form factor(i.e. small footprint). They are roughly the size of a shoe box.
- Q:Which is better aluminum or stainless steel?
- Aluminum is best for beer cans and airplanes, stainless steel is better for everything else.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range