||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
1.Structure of Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel ：
Low density, light in weight
Naturally good looking
3.Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Images:
4. Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:How much is the flatness of the 1200*1200*15 aluminum sheet?
- The first rough machining, no precision position of the first place, finishing allowance for heat treatment of unilateral 0.15MM, and then remove the stress of 420 degrees Celsius for 4 hours, with the furnace cooling (very important), doing fine processing, can guarantee within 0.03.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:What happens to the aluminum atoms in this reaction?
- This reaction occurs because Al is above Cu in the activity series.Al is oxidized and the copperis reduced. 2 Al^0(s) + 3Cu2+(aq) -- 2 Al3+(aq) + 3 Cu^0(s)
- Q:Aluminum Cookware and Acidic Foods?
- Plain okorder.com/... Hope this helps.
- Q:why can aluminum sheet after oxide film removal react quicker with hydrochloric acid?
- the reason is very simple, the original aluminum sheet has a layer of dense oxide film AI2O3, which has prevented the inner aluminum sheet from reacting with hydrochloric acid. but after oxide film removal,
aluminum sheet will directly contact hydrochloric acid, generating H2.
- Q:how to weld cast aluminum?
- Let me guess. is your saw made by Chicago Electric by chance? I work as a welder and I tried to fix one of those retarded things a customer brought in, about a year back. The real problem here is a faulty design. Plain and simple. The metal used to make the part is extremely cheap. If you had it welded it would probably cost a bit on labor, and furthermore it's very likely to just break again in the future. See if you can find a used saw made by a name brand, like Milwakee, Delta, or Makita. If it's a tool you use often, then you'll save money in the long run, trust me.
- Q:Heating aluminum plate, heating scheme, urgent ~!
- For aluminum heating silicon heating plate is a good choice. The four corners can be fixed by screws, Beijiao can. Installation is very convenient. I was in the goodway procurement. They are guaranteed for one year.
- Q:Raw Aluminum Protection?
- in case you have coverage or can cope with to pay for to - flow see an Ear nostril Throat wellbeing care professional (additionally spoke of as otolaryngologist or ENT for short) it incredibly is the main secure and smartest element to do. maximum probable he will prescribe an ear flush for you that works o.k.. additionally, listening to in triplicate may well be a symptom of nerve inflammtion or different ailment which will properly be examined for quite truthfully by potential of a doctor. Odds are this is not something, yet extra effective risk-free than sorry.
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- According to your needs, there are two practices:1, the official commodity mold, using 4-8 tons of punch or cylinder as a power to suppress, so that the mold should be around 2000 yuan.2, the use of simple mold, direct processing of an upper mold, a lower die, probably costs around 500 yuan. Or cheaper.
- Q:Cardboard and aluminum questions.?
- Why not heavy duty aluminum foil glued to cardboard? that would look a lot better than patched up pieces of aluminum from tin cans. How would you connect the chunks of aluminum together? and remove the label. Note that soda cans have a coating of plastic on the inside. I don't see any easy way to attach the bits of aluminum from tin cans together, and remove the painted on labels. It would look just like that, pieces of cans glued together. In stead of cardboard you could use foam board which is lighter and more rigid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range