||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
1.Structure of Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel ：
Low density, light in weight
Naturally good looking
3.Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Images:
4. Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:Which is better aluminum or stainless steel?
- Aluminum is best for beer cans and airplanes, stainless steel is better for everything else.
- Q:Is plastic or aluminum more harmful?
- i heard plastic is more harmful i read in this article that a chemical found in plastic water bottle was found in this persons blood sample. But it was a small amount where it didnt cause any reactions . when cooking dont use aluminum to cover anything that has tomatoes they cause a bad reaction thats all i know i hope this helps
- Q:Is this aluminium plate ceiling dark keel or bright keel?
- I see you're a layman...... Where is the ceiling keel now?.... Now they are made of dark keel, so it's better to look at comfort, and we need to go through the lines and some pipes
- Q:mass of individual aluminum atom?
- Alright - first, find the number of moles of aluminium in that sample, by dividing the mass (0.47g) by the molecular weight of aluminium (26.98). Then, having obtained the number of moles, multiply it by the avogadro's constant (6.023x1023) and you will obtain the number of atoms, and by dividing the mass by the number of atoms, you get the mass of an individual atom.
- Q:Does aluminum foil insulate food?
- Yes, but not very long. Styrafoam is always the best for insulation.
- Q:If aluminum, with an atomic weight of 27...?
- Well, Al2O3 is the formula for aluminum oxide So you have 2 moles of Al, so you need 3 moles of O which is 1.5 moles of O2 So the answer is 48g
- Q:What are the causes of aluminum plate quenching cracking?
- 1. Crack type: longitudinal crackFeatures: by table and depthShape conditions: hardenability of the workpiece, easy to produce raw materials, carbide band segregation or non-metallic inclusions extensionPreventive measures: control raw material quality, select preheating treatment, improve original organization2. Crack type: net crackFeatures: located on the surface of the workpiece, depth 0.01 ~ 2mmSurface conditions: surface decarburization, heat treatment, surface hardening, easy to presentPrevent measures: take heating protection, avoid decarburization, delay quenching cooling, reduce quenching temperature3. Crack type: arc crackFeatures: located at the corner of the workpiece, hidden in the surface layerShape conditions: prone to Weicui through the workpiece or carburized partsPreventive measures: change workpiece design, cross section fillet rationalization4, crack type: peel crackCharacteristic: showing the delamination of hardened layerShape condition: surface hardening parts or heat treatment partsPrevention measures: reasonable choice of medium, delay cooling5. Crack type: microcrackFeatures: defects in microstructureShape conditions: hardening of high carbon martensite nearPreventive measures: avoid heating, hot, coarse grain
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- Aluminized sheet, the full name of aluminum plating, also known as aluminized steel plate, also known as hot dipped aluminum plate.Aluminized steel plate is an aluminum silicon alloy coating steel plate, in which the aluminum content is 90%, silicon 10%. The aluminized steel plate has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance. Its mechanical and physical properties are better than those of cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of the superior performance of aluminized steel sheet, it has been widely used in our daily necessities. Such as car muffler, household appliances and so on.
- Q:has aluminum sheet reacted with concentrated sulfuric acid?
- it can be regarded as no reaction, concentrated sulfuric acid will make aluminum's surface inactivation,and produce a layer of dense aluminium oxide film which will prevent further reaction.
- Q:aluminum cans?
- No, Ed. 1 billion seconds = 31.69 years, so it was the spring of 1976. Also 1 billion minutes ago = about 1901.3 years ago, so Christ would have been about 100. But I digress... Anyway, let's say the average aluminum can is 4.9 tall (I measured a Coke can). 5 billion cans would be 24.5 billion inches tall. This would be 386,679 miles. This would be from the Earth to the moon (about 250,000 miles) and halfway back again!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range