||1000 Series,2000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:Can you make aluminum oxide by electrolysis?
- The way I remember it is a cathode is like a catheter because they both receive stuff and the anode is the opposite of that) So, if you break apart Al2O3 you have 2Al^3+ and 3O^2-. Al^3+ goes to the cathode to receive electrons and become a neutral metal. O^2- goes to the anode to donate electrons and become O2 gas. Hope the analogy and explanation helps!
- Q:How do aluminum plates drill?
- There are many drilling equipment for aluminium sheets,First, the engraving machine can be big or small, and can shape strange.Can also be a self tapping screw drill, which can drill.
- Q:what factors affectn aluminium?
- This is science so, if you want specific answers, you must ask specific questions. What type of aluminum are you interested in? What characteristics are important to you? What kind of factors are you talking about? You are right that heating can affect Al. In fact, heating affects, basically, everything, every material we know of and every physical and chemical process that we do and every process that happens in nature. Temperature is important in all of these. There are more than a hundred different commercial aluminum alloys and most of them are available in a variety of different tempers (heat treated conditions). The heat treatment of commercial Al alloys is a very important thing. If you want more specific information, consult your friendly neighborhood metallurgist.
- Q:Aluminum vs Carbon road bike frame?
- Ride them both. You will like the aluminum bike, but you will fall in love with the carbon. New carbon frames are very light, stiff, road dampening, and responsive. You have to stand on the pedals only once to know they fly. They have a Cannondale lifetime warranty against cracks. Just a note about the component set. 105 is nice. Ultegra is so smooth. I would pony up for the Ultegra on the carbon frame. There IS a feel difference, not just weight savings. Have fun with either.
- Q:Is Aluminum Combustible?
- Aluminum metal oxidizes readily in air but when that happens, a layer of aluminum oxide will form, preventing further oxidation. So if you have a block of aluminum, the surface will oxidize and the rest will not. If you shave aluminum into a fine powder, you can actually light it on fire as it will rapidly and violently oxidize because there is more surface area. If you add iron powder in the mix, it will burn even hotter. I would not recommend doing this reaction.
- Q:Heating aluminum plate, heating scheme, urgent ~!
- For aluminum heating silicon heating plate is a good choice. The four corners can be fixed by screws, Beijiao can. Installation is very convenient. I was in the goodway procurement. They are guaranteed for one year.
- Q:copper and aluminum..??
- aluminum will stay cooler it dissipater heat faster copper on the other hand holds the heat also if you are talking about in the sunlight aluminums silver color will reflect the suns radiation while copper is darker and will absorb it getting hotter while aluminum is hardly affected
- Q:is stainless steel any better than aluminum?
- Go with stainless steel. It's heavier and more durable. It also won't react with the coffee.
- Q:aluminum recycling: does anyone know how aluminum recycling works?
- Aluminum recycling is done by just melting the cans back into molten metal. There are reactions, but those deal with the impurities, not the aluminum. See the reference.
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- According to your needs, there are two practices:1, the official commodity mold, using 4-8 tons of punch or cylinder as a power to suppress, so that the mold should be around 2000 yuan.2, the use of simple mold, direct processing of an upper mold, a lower die, probably costs around 500 yuan. Or cheaper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range