||1000 Series,2000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:When you mix sodium hydroxide with water then add aluminum hydrogen gas is given off, is this from the water?
- Aluminium does not normally react with water because of a surface coating of the highly unreactive Al2O3 that forms on exposure to atmospheric oxygen. In the presence of strong base, however, this compound dissolves due to complexation by hydroxide, similarly to how silver chloride dissolves in ammonia. Al2O3(s) + 2OH-(aq) + 3H2O(l) ----- 2[Al(OH)4]-(aq) Once this has occured, aluminium metal, a very strong reducing agent, is exposed to water. 2Al(s) + 6H+(aq) ----- 2Al3+(aq) + 3H2(g) Even though the solution is alkaline, there is still a low concentration of H+ formed by the autoprotolytic dissociation of water. The Al3+ formed then reacts with hydroxide to produce more [Al(OH)4]-. Yes, the hydrogen gas is from the water.
- Q:Aluminum knowledge. What is the model 3003 H24? What does H mean?
- 3003 is aluminium manganese alloy aluminum plate (Al--Mn), which is mainly composed of manganese.H24: continuous casting, continuous rolling, Zhang Liqiang and partial toughening.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.Aluminium alloy is added in the process of aluminum alloy elements (main alloying elements copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc, manganese, minor alloying elements such as nickel, iron, chromium, titanium, lithium, etc.) in order to improve the mechanical properties of aluminum and chemical index. Alloy aluminum sheet has some special properties of pure aluminum plate, and is widely used in special environment, such as ship, refrigerator, mould, aerospace equipment, etc..
- Q:Is Aluminum Combustible?
- Aluminum metal oxidizes readily in air but when that happens, a layer of aluminum oxide will form, preventing further oxidation. So if you have a block of aluminum, the surface will oxidize and the rest will not. If you shave aluminum into a fine powder, you can actually light it on fire as it will rapidly and violently oxidize because there is more surface area. If you add iron powder in the mix, it will burn even hotter. I would not recommend doing this reaction.
- Q:working with aluminum?
- Aluminum it's self is not dangerous. But as for as cuts, Any cut can become infected from germs from any source.
- Q:Aluminum and Copper wiring?
- Copper we all know, no problem. Alum wire is soft and will cut and scrape real easy and can not be soldered. Ni Crom is a high temp wire used in heating elements in Electric heaters. You can Weld them but more than likely it won't stay. Best is a mechanical fastener. Hard to come by. Where is this wire located...
- Q:Chemists, how does concrete react with aluminium?
- I believe your problem is that concrete acts as a fairly strong base (this is especially true of mortar mixes). It is well known that strong base will react with an active metal like aluminium and produce hydrogen gas as a byproduct. The representative reaction is: 2Al+6NaOH==2Na3AlO3+3H2, This reaction is fairly rapid and can even cause an explosive buildup of hydrogen gas in a non-ventillated area.
- Q:what is the purpose of using aluminum sulfate in paper making?
- Aluminium sulphate was the most extensively used chemical raw material in the papermaking industry. Its primary use was in the rosin sizing of paper where the rosin soap was reacted with aluminium sulphate to impart hydrophobis characteristics to the paper. The alum had a side benefit in fixing all types of anionic substances into the paper web. All types of paper, even those that were not sized, such as newsprint,were made using alum. This resulted in the paper being made under acidic conditions. The technology has changed markedly over the last 10 to 20 years with synthetic sizing agents being developed which do not require reaction with alum. In my country there is not 1kg of fine writing and printing paper made with rosin/ alum sizing, and no alum is used at all. Various synthetic highly charged cationic resins have been developed, such as polyacrylamide resins, polyethyleneimine resins, etc, whic are used as fixing and retention agents, so that alum has been virtually eliminated. To sum up the importance of aluminium sulphate as a papermaking chemical is now very limited.
- Q:Computer cooling aluminum plate, what specific materials used? 30
- Copper heat conductivity is good, but the price is more expensive, difficult to process, the weight is too large (a lot of pure copper radiator is beyond the limit of CPU), the heat capacity is small, and easily oxidized. The pure aluminum is too soft, can not directly use, are the use of aluminum alloy to supply enough hardness, aluminum alloy is the advantage of low prices, light weight, but the heat conductivity is much worse than copper. Some of the radiator embedded in a copper plate in each in his element, Aluminum Alloy radiator base.
- Q:student combines 43.1 mL of a 0.279 M aluminum chloride solution with 14.6 mL of a 0.464 M aluminum sulfate (a?
- You have to be able to determine the number of moles of Al+3 that each solution contributes to the final solution: 1. aluminum chloride: AlCl3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0431 L x 0.279 M = 0.0120 mol AlCl3 in solution When the AlCl3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: AlCl3 -- Al+3 + 3Cl- So for every one mole of AlCl3 placed in the water, one mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Therefore, since we have 0.0120 mole of AlCl3 in the solution, that means that the aluminum chloride will contribute 0.0120 Al+3 ions to the final solution. 2. Aluminum sulfate: Al2(SO4)3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0146 L x 0.464 M = 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 in solution When the Al2(SO4)3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: Al2(SO4)3 -- 2Al+3 + 3(SO4)-2 So for every one mole of Al2(SO4)3 placed in the water, two mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Use the mole ratios of the dissociation reaction to determine the number of moles of Al+3 ions that the aluminum sulfate contributes to the solution. 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 x (2 mol Al+3 ions / 1 mol Al2(SO4)3) = 0.01354 mol Al+3 ions Therefore, the total number of Al+3 ions in solution is the sum: 0.01354 + 0.0120 = 0.02554 mol Al+3 ions The last piece of information needed to determine the concentration of the final solution is the volume of the final solution. Since the two volumes were mixed, the volume of the final solution will be the sum of the two solutions. 0.0431 L + 0.0146 L = 0.0577 L Therefore, to calculate molarity: Molarity = moles of solute / liters of solution Molarity = 0.02554 mol / 0.0577 L = 0.443 M Al+3
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range