||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium S-Profile for Industrial Applications:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium S-Profile for Industrial Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium S-Profile for Industrial Applications:
Aluminium S-Profile for Industrial Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:wood aluminium windows?
- I would choose vinyl over aluminum, aluminum windows sweat in temp changes. We have installed vinyl windows in two different homes that we have lived in.
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminium will not rust.
- Q:Is using Aluminum foil bad?
- Almost everyone says aluminum is completely safe. And yet no one can explain where the aluminum comes from in the brains of alzheimers patients. The human body does not produce aluminum. There are those who say it comes from our cookware and deodorants. A slow build up in the brain over many years. Is it true? I don't know. I'm not a scientist and I don't play one on TV. I do know that we switched over to all cast iron and steel some years ago and only buy deodorants without aluminum.
- Q:a calculation for aluminium and copper wires?
- Copper has lower resistance per unit volume, ie, a 1 cm diameter copper wire has less resistance than a 1 cm aluminum wire. BUT, aluminum is much lighter than Cu for the same diameter. If you used an aluminum wire that weighs the same as the 1 cm diameter copper wire, it would have LOWER resistance. And that is why aluminum is used in power transmission, and also in aircraft, where weight is important. to do this you calculate density resistivity which is (resistivity x density). Here is a partial table: Al 28.2e-9 Ω-m * 2700 kg/m³ = 76e-6 Ω-kg/m² Cu 17.2e-9 Ω-m * 8960 kg/m³ = 154e-6 Ω-kg/m² Ag 15.9e-9 Ω-m * 10500 kg/m³ = 167e-6 Ω-kg/m² Au 22.14e-9 Ω-m * 19300 kg/m³ = 427e-6 Ω-kg/m² Zn 68e-9 Ω-m * 7130 kg/m³ = 485-6 Ω-kg/m² Fe 100e-9 Ω-m * 7870 kg/m³ = 787e-6 Ω-kg/m² Note that Al is half that of Cu.
- Q:A Good/Funny Slogan For Aluminum?
- Aluminium's the stuff in bicycles, And cans and planes and recyclables! Hope you liked that! 3, phantasmal.spirit
- Q:steel or aluminum?
- Steel is definitely most common engineering material. Aluminum is lighter and is finding increasing use in transport industry due to energy cost and global warming. It is unlikely that it will surpass steel ever in future due to higher cost. Magnesium has the potential of growing to beat both of these metals (magnesium is more abundant on earth than either aluminum or iron (steel).
- Q:Can I bake cheesecake in aluminium baking trays?
- Should be fine
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:Not all Aluminum Foils weigh the same yard by yard. Why What does the other contain?
- Aluminum foil is aluminum foil, it has nothing but aluminum in it. One of them is misstating the thickness, or you are mistaken about the weight or width.
- Q:IS aluminium oxide passive (non-reactive) (plz read below too)?
- Not sure. Maybe because Na K are more active than Aluminum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range