||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:WIFFLE BALL bats have you ever used a ALUMINUM WIFFLE BALL bat?
- I did her like this I did her like that I did it with a wiffle ball bat
- Q:How do I remove aluminum powder that is dissolved in water?
- Aluminum does not dissolve in water. In the presence of oxygen (and water), it becomes Aluminum Hydroxide which is worthless pyrotechnically. To boil the water off without heat, use a vacuum pump. You may be involving yourself in a very dangerous enterprise, especially since you don't seem to know anything about chemistry. If you are experimenting, I would keep the quantities very low, a gram or so.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminum coil?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.If you have any questions, please ask. I hope to help you.
- Q:What is in aluminum foil? What is its molar mass?
- just use aluminum and goto the periodic table of elements. its all aluminum. they used to make it of tin.
- Q:The general roll also 5,6t appearance, specific to your own weigh, length, weight = / (width * thickness * density)
- The density of aluminum is 2.7 and the molding weight is usually less than 3.5 tons, depending on the forming width and thickness. The wider, the thicker, the shorter.
- Q:Aluminum rolls fall into the water.
- It depends on how tight, very tight, aluminum will be together, that will certainly not water
- Q:How do you electropolish 3003 aluminum?
- Aluminium needs deoxidizing also called as desmutting after electropolishing. This is done in a hot chromic acid bath for nearly for 5 minutes.
- Q:Are Parakeets allergic to aluminum?
- a metal pie pan is fine, i use one too i just put it in the bottom of the cage, but i must say they enjoy getting sprayed loads more.
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- When okorder.com/... Aluminum melts at about 1200 F. Silver at about 1700 F. So this would work fine. You would need a Kiln to heat the investment up to these temps - in a pinch a ceramic kiln would work. If you don't get all the moisture out the mold could explode from steam pressure - be careful - read some books or visit some backyard casting sites. Aluminum is also cast using sand casting techniques.Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range