||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:How to calculate the length of aluminum sheet with the thickness known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width). Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:What are the effects of casting temperature on ductility of aluminum coil?
- The tensile strength and ductility increase with the solid solution insulation time, and reach best fit at 1 hour. Continue thermal insulation, and the tensile strength will change little while the ductility will reduce. This is because the solid solution over insulation will cause the work pieces crystallize so that the large crystal reduce the plasticity.
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:The specification of thermal insulating aluminum coil
- 4-0 In general, the chemical engineering products for thermal insulation is 0. According to the International standard, the thickness tolerance is +-5%.02MM. according to industrial standard, it is +-0. The production crafts are embossed and plain sheet.
- Q:Can the displacement sensor be used for real-time measurement of the aluminum coil thickness?
- Yes, you can use two sensors to measure thickness, either contact sensor or laser sensor
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range