Structure of Aluminium Roll Coating for Decoration Innner and Outside Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Roll Coating for Decoration Innner and Outside:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Roll Coating for Decoration Innner and Outside:
Aluminium Roll Coating for Decoration Innner and Outside Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- Not necessarily, but you may call it like this. Aluminum veneer is the panel processed by aluminum plant. It has different size and thickness according to customer’s requirements. Color coated aluminum coil has been coated through two processes of bake and roast, for example, the coil or sheet formed of the coating of cars.
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- Colored aluminum coil is that the aluminum alloy whose surface has been shaded. The surface color after special treatment will not fade within 30 years at least because of the stable performance and good corrosion resistance. The weight per unit volume of color aluminum coil is the lightest among metal materials because of the low density and high hardness. Color aluminum is a newly emerging material in the field of doors and windows. Compared with steel, the biggest advantage is unparalleled firmness, varied colors and non-toxic for which steel has always been blamed. Therefore, it is widely used in areas such as doors and windows, sunroom and balcony seal. Color coated aluminum coil has become one of the most popular decorative material which is environmentally-friendly, durable and aesthetic. As a decorative material, it has the following unparalleled advantages: uniform color, bright and clean, strong adhesion, durability, anti-acid and anti-alkali, corrosion resistance, wind and weather resistance, decay and abrasion resistance and ultraviolet proof. Products categories: polyester coated aluminum coil (PE) and perfluorocarbon coated aluminum coil (PVDF).
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Plants to make auto parts such as exhaust pipe thermal baffle, muffler thermal baffle and front thermal baffle.
- Q:What are the best rust-proof coils? Please tell me the model and manufacturer in Shangdong. Thank you.
- 3003 aluminum coil, AL-Mn series alloy, is the most widely used rust-proof aluminum with the density being 2.73. It is applicable to insulation projects such as pipe insulation, packaging, machine parts, refrigerator, air conditioning and ventilation pipes and other wet environment.
- Q:How to remove the fingerprint and glue residue on the color aluminum coil?
- Try to use essential balm. We often use the essential balm to remove glue residue on the stainless steel bowl and basin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range