||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series
Structure of Aluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form:
Aluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
- Q:How to harden aluminum foil sculpture?
- you can use more aluminum and add layers to it. It would depend on the shape and size what is the best, but yes, you could use fiberglass and resin - as long as it is not so flimsy that the weight of the additional material will already distort it. If you just use resin that could work as long as it is reasonably flat, as the resin will run, but you could paint a number of thin coats on. Depending how it looks you could also use something like bondo which is car repair putty which is resin based. It might be easier to work with as it is thicker and it can be carved/sanded easily. Though you need to use it outside or with very good ventilation before it is set.
- Q:Properties of Aluminium?
- No metals are microwavable, they will ruin any microwave oven by producing sparks. Even ceramic plates with a little metallic paint eg of silver will spark. Aluminium on its own has little strength but when mixed with small amounts of eg copper or manganese it aquires great strength while remaining light. In addition it has the advantage of being very resistant to oxidation and corrosion. It is certainly used extensively in aircraft construction. Due to being non toxic it used to make cans for beers, soft drinks (sodas) etc However it doesn't stand up well to high temperatures, its melting point is just at 660 degrees celsius, by comparison for iron it is 1540 and tungsten 3420.
- Q:Are there any rules and requirements for the spacing between the back of the glass curtain wall and the aluminum plate and the glass?
- Thermal explosion is related to a lot of factors. As to how much impact the lining board has on the thermal explosion, it's really impossible to speak of it. I think it has very little influence
- Q:Does a aluminum or steel bike frame usually cost more?
- Good quality steel frames are almost always more expensive than aluminum. There are a couple of reasons for this... 1) Aluminum is always welded. This takes much less effort and time than a fine brazed steel unit; 2) High quality steel tubing is very expensive compared to aluminum due to the thin walls and sometimes exotic alloying materials; 3) Aluminum is one of the most common elements on the planet. Common steel alloys have harder-to-obtain elements such as molybdneum, manganese, and other rare metals. 4) Although many aluminums require post weld processing it takes little or no labor to complete it while a high quality steel frame responds beautifully to hand work. 5) A good steel frame is simply harder to find nowadays. I know that this goes beyond the scope of your question, but keep in mind that regardless of the aluminum alloy it all weighs the same; regardless of the steel alloy it all weighs the same. The difference in weight comes from modifying the metal mixture, enabling a stronger metal and making of ever-thinner tubes. Kojman47 (below) is WAAY off in his interpretation of materials. There are steel frames that rival the weight and strength of titanium which is often 1/2 the weight of aluminum. There is no such thing as cromolly. The correct name (if I may) is Chrome Molybdneum, abbreviated as CrMo, often called Chrome Moly. Cromoly or cromolly or cromo doesn't give proper respect to the alloy OR to the frame. CrMo (cromolly in Kojmans eyes) is steel.
- Q:Aluminum pots and pans?
- The link between Alzheimer's and aluminum was dis-proven long ago. See the article in the link, from an Alzheimer's Association web site.
- Q:Steel or aluminum alloy rims?
- If they are the correct size for your Blazer, I'd go with the aluminum rims, especially at only $100 bucks. They are lighter, which will help with handling and will definitely be better looking. I would not be too concerned with potholes or damaging them from curbs as with an SUV you will most probably have a higher profile tire (probably a 65-70 series sidewall) which puts more rubber between your rim and the road. One more thing, aluminum rims CAN crack and damage easily, so before handing over your cash, I'd check the outside surfaces as well as the INSIDE surfaces for any damage.
- Q:How do you find radius of aluminum sphere using density?
- Aluminum has a density of 2.702 g/cm^3. 83 g x (1 cm^3 / 2.702 g) = 30.7 cm^3 That's the volume of the Al sphere. The formula for the volume of a sphere is V = (4/3)(pi)(r^3) where r is the radius. 30.7 = (4/3)(3.1416)((r^3) 7.33 = r^3 1.94 cm = r 1.94 cm x (1 in / 2.54 cm) = 0.76 inches.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:What is aluminium plate for?
- Two outdoor and indoor, outdoor curtain wall decoration, indoor ceiling (such as aluminum pinch plate, aluminum grille, aluminum hanging tablets, etc.), color diversity, but also can be made imitation wood grain, imitation marble and other colors, widely used
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range