||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series
Structure of Aluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form:
Aluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium PVDF Powered Coated in Coil Form
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:what will happen when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution?
- the chemical equation of the reaction, 2Al+3CuCl2=2AlCl3+3Cu, the phenomena when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution: there is red solid generating on the surface of aluminum sheet.
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- It does in theory, but rubber and aluminum sheets can’t be too thick, larger magnetic force of magnet will be better.
- Q:how much should the current be adjusted when I use pulse aluminum welding machine to weld 0.7 aluminum sheet?
- 60-70A current is enough for 0.7 aluminum sheet,the key poiny is that the thin sheet should be bonded with iron sheet or other assistant cooling device when you weld it, or it will be burned through.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- you can use deburring brush,grinding fluid,abrasive powder and other consumables.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- cm2, leather. 4, it’s durable and can endure 106 degree high temperature. Shock resistance, medium viscosity, enhancement mode, little smell, shock resistance, inactivated, hard for bonding, adhesives, wood brick. 480, little white sediment, bonding, acidity, 410。 415: filling the gaps, general furniture, high temperatuPlease operate in the environment of above 50 C, you can adjust according to the usage environment, the quick bonding of laminate , timber bonding and other parts，little white sediment, general type: 222286 belong to high solid, moisture content of bonding wood, shock resistance, low density materials, 6-10kg, bonding materials can conduct machining after having been placed for 24 hours: materials bonding. 3, 496, porous texture and humid environment: general type, coating uniformity of glue not over ±0, carpenter joggle. 6, medium viscosity, cyanoacrylate adhesive 401, good heat resistance, high density materials 12-18 kg packaging, Suitable for furniture. 414 (1) Formica, carpenter’s glue,
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put two sheets into excess NaOH. The one that reacts with NaOH, generating sediment, is magnesium sheet,(sediment, but Al(OH)3 is amphoteric:Mg(OH)2) another one without sediment is aluminum sheet(in fact, there is sediment Al(OH)3, but it will react with alkali,)
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- they are both silver white.
- Q:why is copper sheet but not aluminum sheet that becomes the negative pole after putting copper sheet and aluminum sheet connected with wire into concentrated nitric acid?
- According to metal reactivity series order table, aluminum has a better metallicity, but it will be passivated soon after contacting concentrated sulfuric acid, and won’t react again. But copper and concentrated sulfuric acid can react continually. So aluminum sheet becomes the positive pole after passivation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range