||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing:
Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Calculate the resistance of aluminium cable of length 1o km and diameter 2mm?
- Let ρ be the resistivity of the aluminum cable, A the cross sectional area of the cable and l the cable's length. The resistance R of the aluminum cable is now given by: R = ρ·l / A = 2.7·10^-8·(10·10^3) / (π·r²) = 2.7·10^-8·(10·10^3) / (π·(1·10^-3)²) = 85.9 Ω I guess the tricky part is remembering: R = ρ·l / A but when you realize how intuitive this equation is you don't have to memorize it. The resistance R is proportional to the resistivity ρ, so we must have the following in our equation: R = ρ·k , where k is some value governed by the dimensions of the cable! It is logical that the resistance is also proportional to the wires length l. This is logical when you realize that the longer the wire the more obstacles the electrons will have to pass by! Now we have that: R = ρ·l·c , where c is another value governed now by the cross sectional area (only dimensional property left). If we think of the wire as a highway with cars instead of electrons we realize that there is less resistance (higher speed) when the highway has many lanes and is very broad. From this we realize that the greater the cross sectional area the smaller the resistance. R must therefore be inversely proportional to A. We now have: R = ρ·l / A I hope there are no mistakes here :P
- Q:Aluminum Recycling products?
- Soda cans. Beer cans. Pie tins. Aluminum foil. Traffic signs. A few components of some automobiles like the hood (bonnet) and the cylinder heads for some engines. Airplanes - most all the structure metal and all the skins in all but the newest composite (fiberglass) planes. Aluminum recycling uses so much less energy than refining from bauxite ore that a high percentage of aluminum gets recycled.
- Q:Is it safe to use aluminum foil on the stove top?
- If you are using a frying pan on a gas stove - yes. I fold tin foil into a strongish ribbon then form the shape I want: hearts, gingerbread men, etc. Make sure the pan is fairly warm before you put the tin foil shape in remove the shape as soon as the pancake is set, but before you flip it. You can trim the little splashes before serving. HOWEVER - there are reusable shapes available at many kitchen supply stores. They are not very expensive are permanent additions to your kitchen.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- Soy is known to have a lot of hormones in it. Not good for a growing baby. A study even showed that female infants that were fed soy formula went into puberty a lot sooner than girls that were fed breastmilk or regular formula.
- Q:separate aluminium from sodium hydroxide?
- Trust me. Its not worth salvaging the hydroxide. Aluminum hydroxide is unbelievably stable and that means you probably won't be able to salvage the hydroxide without doing electrolysis or something difficult like that. That's like trying to obtain hydroxide from methanol CH3OH. Oh yea you can make methanol quite easily from a halomethane by reacting it with a hydroxide of some kind. But you will not be able to remove that hydroxide at all without neutralizing it with an acid. Hydroxides are bloody awful leaving groups. That oxygen is really glued on to that carbon well. You have to really destabilize that methanol to remove that hydroxide. Same with the aluminum hydroxide. Very stable and strong bond.
- Q:Which female deodorant doesn't have aluminum? ?
- Deodorant with aluminum also causes breast cancer. I use Toms of Maine deodorant, which is aluminum-free.
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- It is either the external or the bearing problem in designing and installing.
- Q:Does aluminium foil promote or stop waves?
- You can use aluminum foil to build a reflector to make a Wi-Fi router directional, and increase its range. You can also use it for electromagnetic shielding. Design matters.
- Q:Will aluminum heads increase my hp?
- depends on the heads, what mods have been done to them
- Q:When connecting aluminum service conductors to a breaker panel, do I need to use antioxidant?
- Aluminum to Aluminum they say you do not need an inhibitor. I have still aways used it as has every electrical contractor I have worked for for 30 years. Utility companies use it on all meter bases as well. The oxidation can still be persistent so I suggest you use it and torque them to the manufactures labeling. So many people over tighten the conductors and this is a major problem because aluminum is very soft it does have a torque guideline for each conductor size as well as the lug it is attached to. Electrical Contractor ||
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range