||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing:
Aluminium Profiles with Best Price and Anodizing Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can you make a Tank out of aluminium armor?
- Most military vehicles these days are made out of a super high grade strength linoleum. That way, if they're ever needed to be lifted out by a helicopter or some other flying vehicle, they're light enough. And it also is easier to repair damage and clean off blood stains as compared to other types of metal.
- Q:Does Aluminum absorb Radio waves?
- Aluminum is a good conductor of electricity. If an object is completely encased in a conductor (forming a Faraday cage), the object will be shielded from radio waves. If the aluminum (or another conductor) covers only part of the object, radio waves may still reach it.
- Q:Non-aluminum deoderant??
- Try Crystal's they have the rock version which you have to wet before you use it and they also have he ready to use liquid. I find the liquid form to work best during the summer.
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- Aluminum Foil Safety
- Q:What compounds can be created using the element aluminum?
- yes: Aluminum Chloride which is AlCl3. Aluminum Sulfate: AlSO4
- Q:Help balancing chemistry equation Aluminum metal reacts with hydrochloric acid, HCl, to form hydrogen gas?
- 2NH4Cl+Ca(OH)2-CaCl+2NH3+2H2O 18 Zn+2Cl-ZnCl2+H2 19 F2+2NaCl-2NaF+Cl2 20 CaO+SO2-CaSO3 21 2CaSO3+O2-2CaSO4 22 2HgO-2Hg+O2 23 CH3OH-CO+2H2 24 2KNO3-2KNO2+O2 you put the question in wrong section. Answer the others by yourself. I have given lots of examples there.
- Q:Elements that bond well with aluminium?
- Oxygen is another and AlO I believe is the most common bonded aluminum you will find.
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:Does aluminum cause cooling?
- Sorry, but copper is just the opposite of aluminum. It soaks up heat like a sponge and doesn't dissipate it quickly. Try heating a piece of copper tubing and see how long it takes before you can touch it.
- Q:Will anodized aluminum rust? Should I oil the exterior of my AR-15 to prevent rust?
- As chris w said, aluminum doesn't rust and anodizing prevents corrosion. Have you considered simply reading the manual that comes with your rifle? The manual includes instructions for cleaning and care, and if you don't have one, you can download it from SW's website.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range