||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated:
Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:avelox and magnesium,aluminum?
- call a pharmacist
- Q:Will aluminum bike frame rust?
- No, but take care of it and it will stay looking good too. I keep mine inside. I clean and maintain it all the time! It's almost like a care, the better you take care of it, the better it will run.
- Q:is Aluminum a di-molecule thing,?
- alminum has an atomic number of 13 and it gives has electrons in its outer most shell and so aluminium is written as al+3 and the formulae for aluminium blending with say oxygen is Al2o3 where aluminium gets al the three molecules while oxygen gets al two molecules this is expalined by the criss cross method in chemistry for compound formulaes
- Q:Where can i find pure aluminum?
- Aluminum foil is your best bet. According the the Reynold's wrap web site, their foil is 98.5% aluminum.
- Q:can a person absorb aluminum through the skin, by handling solid aluminum?
- Pure soft shiny aluminum develops a thin tenacious layer of aluminum oxide that retards further oxidation (unless worn off). The outer layer of skin is dead horny matter that resists penetration by metal atoms. However, some people do develop allergies to metals and perhaps metals dissolved in sweat (acids?) may get through to live tissue. Handling aluminum may not have been proved harmful but skeptics likely will take less chances.
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- It is estimated that the normal person takes in between 3 and 10 milligrams of aluminum per day. Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element produced by the earth. It can be absorbed into the body through the digestive tract, the lungs and the skin, and is also absorbed by and accumulates in the bodies tissues. Aluminum is found naturally in our air, water and soil. It is also used in the process of making cooking pots and pans, utensils and foil. Other items such as over the counter pain killers, anti-inflammatory products, and douche preparations can also contain aluminum. Aluminum is also an additive in most baking powders, is used in food processing, and is present in antiperspirants, toothpaste, dental amalgams, bleached flour, grated cheese, table salt, and beer, (especially when the beer is in aluminum cans). The biggest source of aluminum, however, comes from our municipal water supplies. Aluminum is excreted by the kidneys, therefore toxic amounts can impair kidney function. Aluminum can also accumulate in the brain causing seizures and reduced mental alertness. The brain is normally protected by a blood-brain barrier, which filters the blood before it reaches it. Elemental aluminum does not pass easily through this barrier, but certain compounds contained within aluminum, such as aluminum fluoride do. Interestingly, many municipal water supplies are treated with both aluminum sulfate and aluminum fluoride. These two chemicals can also combine easily in the blood. Aluminum fluoride is also poorly excreted in the urine.
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- composites are so much better. the ball will travel way farther and your hands wont sting if you hit the ball on the handle. they are much better trust me
- Q:What is best way to repair aluminum wire outlets?
- use the correct UL approved fitting/fixtures and the Aluminum based compound in every connection.
- Q:0.6mm insulation aluminum coil price insulation aluminum coil where to buy the most assured?
- If the surface of the aluminum color, it is directly on the Internet search color coated aluminum roll can be.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range