||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated:
Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
- Q:What are the best rust-proof coils? Please tell me the model and manufacturer in Shangdong. Thank you.
- 3003 aluminum coil, AL-Mn series alloy, is the most widely used rust-proof aluminum with the density being 2.73. It is applicable to insulation projects such as pipe insulation, packaging, machine parts, refrigerator, air conditioning and ventilation pipes and other wet environment.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:Can aluminum coil 3003H24 replace 3A21H14?
- It is ok in some way as both of them are alumal. The hardness of 3003H24 is similar to that of 3A21H14 after hardening without annealing. Both have good corrosion resistance, plasticity and bad machinability. They cannot be used as load bearing parts even though small load is ok. They cannot be anodized.
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil is a metal product rolled through casting and rolling mill, bended and designed for shears. While aluminum veneer is a new kind of curtain wall material based on quality aluminum alloy, molded by CNC bending technology, and sprayed decorative coating on the surface. The base material of aluminum veneer use 1100H24,1060H24,3003H24,5005H24 single aluminum sheet special for curtain wall which consists of aluminum veneer panels, stiffeners and corner codes and other components. The maximum workpiece size can reach 8000mm × 1800mm (L × W).
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- First it should be made into blank and then put on the rolling mill.
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- It is either the external or the bearing problem in designing and installing.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range