||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated:
Aluminium Profile with PVDF Coated and Color Coated Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What is the nuclear charge for Aluminium?
- ALUMINIUM ALUMINUM ARE ONE SAME ELEMENT . the nuclear charge means number of protons . the number of protons electrons are ALWAYS equal = 13 e- = p
- Q:Why are hard drives made of aluminum?
- Hard disk (hard drive) construction. Hard disks are rigid platters, composed of a substrate and a magnetic medium. The substrate – the platter's base material – must be non-magnetic and capable of being machined to a smooth finish. It is made either of aluminum alloy or a mixture of glass and ceramic.
- Q:Does aluminum cause cooling?
- Aluminium doesn't 'cause' cooling, but it is efficient at dissipating heat. Copper is too, which is why both metals are often used to make heatsinks.
- Q:What can you put on aluminum to make it permanently black?
- Aluminum okorder.com/ You could take it to someone that powder coats metals.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum Initial Temperature?
- Quantity of heat given by aluminium = mc θ = 0.011* 913*(200 - 24) = 1767.6 J. . Quantity of heat given by copper = mc θ = 0.019* 385*(T - 24) = 7.315 T -175.56 J. . Mass of ethyl alcohol = volume * density = 0.000055 m^3 *789 = 0.043395 kg. Quantity of heat gained by ethyl = mc θ = 0.043395 * 2500*(24 - 15) = 976.3875 J heat lost.= Heat gained 1767.6 + 7.315 T -175.56 = 976.39 7.315 T = -615.65 T = -84.17 ˚C This shows that copper also gains heat. ======================================...
- Q:If mercury is rub on aluminum, what happens?
- Mercury readily combines with aluminium to form a mercury-aluminum amalgam when the two pure metals come into contact. However, when the amalgam is exposed to air, the aluminium oxidizes, leaving behind mercury. The oxide flakes away, exposing more mercury amalgam, which repeats the process. This process continues until the supply of amalgam is exhausted, and since it releases mercury, a small amount of mercury can “eat through” a large amount of aluminium over time, by progressively forming amalgam and relinquishing the aluminium as oxide. Aluminium in air is normally protected by a thin layer of its own oxide, which is not porous to mercury. Mercury coming into contact with this oxide does no harm. However, if any elemental aluminium is exposed (even by a recent scratch), the mercury may combine with it, starting the process described above, and potentially damaging a large part of the aluminium before it finally ends.
- Q:How many grams of aluminum hydroxide are obtained from 14.2g of aluminum sulfide? (more details inside)?
- You use the given grams of Aluminum Sulfide, and use stoichiometry. First convert the Aluminum Sulfide from grams to moles [14.2g (1 mole of Aluminum Sulfide/total mass of Aluminum sulfide)]. Then, set up a mole ratio of Aluminum Sulfide to Aluminum Hydroxide (you do this by creating a ratio of the coefficients of both Aluminum Sulfide and Aluminum Hydroxide from your balanced equation; moles of Aluminum Hydroxide/miles of Aluminum Sulfide). And then finally convert back to grams (total mass of Aluminum Hydroxide/ 1 mole of Aluminum Hydroxide). In total, it should look like this: [14.2(1 mol Al Sulfide/mass of Al Sulfide)(mols of Al Hydroxide/mols of Al Sulfide)(mass of Al Hydroxide/1 mol of Al Hydroxide)]
- Q:When you open an aluminum beverage can, do particles of aluminum get into the drink?
- Most aluminum cans these days have a thin polymer coating inside that keeps the aluminum from being exposed to the (usually acidic) soft drinks. Aluminum also inevitably has a thin unreactive oxide layer on its surface. (This can be attacked by liquids, but they must be very acidic.) The only exposed aluminum surface when you open the can is around the hole created by the pull-tab. That has a very low surface area and is quickly coated with the unreactive oxide too. Aluminum content in the drink is consequently very low.
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
- Q:Stripping old aircraft aluminum?
- By the time you get done screwing around with different kinds of strippers, it would probably be cheaper to buy a sheet of aluminum. The USAF uses a baking soda blaster to strip paint during depot level maintenance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range