||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts:
Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:aluminum foil?
- With the shinny side up the heat is reflected away from the contents. With the Dull side out the heat is greater inside the pouch.
- Q:Which is better, metal ceiling, galvanized steel sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Should aluminum plate, aluminum plate light, corrosion resistance, living room, bedroom or wood profile is better, Ding Mei house ceiling, special guest room, bedroom.
- Q:What is a composite aluminum plate?
- The aluminum plastic composite plate is a composite material made of chemically treated coated aluminium plate as surface material, polyethylene plastic as core material, and manufactured on special aluminum plate production equipment.The unique properties of aluminum-plastic composite board itself has decided, its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall, old building renovation, interior walls and ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display rack, dust purification engineering. The utility model belongs to a new type of building decoration material.APCP (also called APCP) as a new type of decorative materials, since the last century at the end of 80s early 90s from South Korea to China, with its economy, optional color diversity, convenient construction method, excellent processing performance, excellent fire resistance and noble quality, quickly favored by people.
- Q:Calculate percent of aluminum in sample.?
- determine which you do catch the Hydrogen gas in a balloon. combination Lye with water in a pitcher bottle (Coke liter bottle is huge). drop in Aluminum foil (do no longer give way) and cap off with a balloon. The balloon will fill with hydrogen. do away with the balloon, pinching the backside keeping the hydrogen; shop including Aluminum foil strips and place the balloon lower back over the precise till at last the balloon is of a sturdy length. Tie the balloon off, tape a fuse (some thing that burns slow) to the balloon, permit it bypass up interior the air. whilst the hearth its the balloon, it pops and the hydrogen + oxygen (interior the air) + spark reasons a small flash (hydrogen explosion). Do it at night for a extra advantageous view.
- Q:A solid aluminum ingot weighs 71.0 N in air.?
- first find the volume of your aluminium. youll need this when analyzing the bouant force F(b). the sg of aluminum is 2.7 and the density of water is 1000 kg/m^3 so the density of aluminum is 2.7x1000=2700kg/m^3. the mass is 71N/g = 7.237512742 kg. so volume of our piece of aluminum = mass/density = 0.0026805603 m^3 now analyze the forces being applied to the system. There are three, the force of gravity F(g), the buoyant force F(b) and the tension T. Tension and buoyant force push up, gravity pulls down. the system will be at rest since the rope is holding it at rest. so T + F(b) - F(g) = 0 T + (Volume aluminum X density water X g) - (MAss of aluminum x g) = 0 T + (0.0026805603x1000x9.81) - (71 N (given in problem)) = 0 Solving for T, T = 44.70370346 N = 45 N using sig figs.
- Q:please suggest metal similar to aluminium with casting properties?
- Aluminum is lousy for casting because it shrinks and tears. However you can add about 2% finely divided steel and get a useable alloy. It is better to use what everybody else uses: pot metal. Any junk yard can provide an endless supply of carburetor bodies which you can melt at fairly low temperatures and get nice strong castings. If you can locate some ancient floppy drives or dot matrix printers you will get a prettier alloy.
- Q:5052 can aluminum plate be machined with laser cutting machine?
- Can cut, but the incision does have cut marks, if processing 3 mm below the thickness, incision quality will be better.
- Q:The minimum thickness of aluminum curtain wall is 2, 5mm or 3mm?
- The conventional design of single aluminum plate is up to 2.5 mm, the other I still haven't met,
- Q:What are the skills of wire cutting aluminum cutting?
- The most effective way is to directly use the cutting aluminum electrode wire. Solve the problems of burning, conducting blocks, breaking wires, cutting workpieces and so on. Since the conductive system of machine tool of high and modified carbon brush structure is not the same, will cause the machine not successful,
- Q:Chemists, how does concrete react with aluminium?
- Embedded aluminum roof flashing, aluminum water stops, aluminum electrical conduit, introduced aluminum powder (sometimes used to foam concrete), or embedded structural aluminum shapes may all corrode in concrete or mortar. In all cases, a reaction that forms aluminum hydroxide and hydrogen gas occurs, and may cause expansion and cracking of the concrete or mortar. The common use of calcium chloride (or other alkali compounds), and dampness of the concrete increases the reaction rate. Usually, coating the aluminum with bituminous paint, impregnated paper or felt, plastic, or an alkali-resistant coating will prevent or sharply reduce the corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range