||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts:
Aluminium Profile for Doors and Windows Parts Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can aluminum be either conductive or magnitized?
- Aluminum can be conductive but not magnetized. In fact it has the ability to be a superconductor. But based on the electron spin in the last orbital it makes it Paramagnet. which means that it alone is not magnetic, but it will conform and be attracted to other magnetic fields. note that Al has such a low Paramagnetism that it will not be detectable with out sensitive equipment.
- Q:Everyone said that the pre roll coated aluminum plate, what is pre roll coating?
- Beforehand, beforehand, mean,Roll coating is a paint coating process, relative to spraying, such as powder, wall coating, coating or roller coatingThe coating is applied to the surface of the aluminum sheet by a roller or steel roller. Roll coating
- Q:Making Flash paper from ceramic aluminum oxide sandpaper?
- Flash paper is not made with flash powder. Flash paper is paper that's been nitrated. The easiest way to make it is to get some nitrocellulose, pour it onto a sheet of glass or other flat surface, wait for it to dry and then scrape it off. It'll dry into a thin sheet that you can light and it'll burn just like flash paper. I do not suggest making flash powder. It's both friction and static sensitive and even a small unconfined amount can blow off your fingers. It's really not worth it.
- Q:Is aluminum foil real aluminum?
- Elemental aluminum is far too reactive to exist in nature therefore it must be found in a compound with something else. Aluminum foil is actually made up of aluminum alloys. An alloy is a solid metal created by combining at least one metal with at least one other chemical. One classic example of an alloy is steel. Steel is mostly iron bonded to carbon atoms throughout it's structure. While aluminum foil is technically 92-99% aluminum, it is not pure (elemental) aluminum. Other chemicals that may be found in the alloys are typically other metals: copper, magnesium, manganese, silicon, and zinc. Other nonmetal chemicals may be found aswell like: oxygen (oxides), sulfates (SO4), Phosphates (PO4), and chlorides. You cannot buy elemental aluminum however since aluminum foil is generally 92-99% aluminum it is still a great source if you need aluminum as a reagent. Just for added trivia, the most common form of aluminum on earth is as the mineral Bauxite which is a hydrate of aluminum (Various forms of aluminum bonded to a hydroxide (OH) group such as Al(OH)3, and Al(OH)).
- Q:Doesn't the acidity of soda drinks dissolve aluminium cans?
- The old tin ones and bottles hurt when you smash them on your forehead
- Q:Aluminum Siding?
- They don't make aluminum siding anymore, thank god, they only make vinyl siding. It really depends on the brand you buy and the company that installs it. I used to be a tin man before becoming a professor and I can tell you that you should do a little research first. You want stuff that will hold up in wind, is easy to clean, has a nice look and colors won't fade. You want to be sure it is made of virgin vinyl, sounds weird but trust me, if it isn't it'll fade in a few years and look like crap. The company needs to know what they are doing too or the seams and lines will be terrible, so make sure your company is really in the siding business and not just some jack-leg contractor that says I can do it. You will end up with a crap job. Now I can't remember for certain and it has been a number of years, but 10 to 12 sounds good. I hope they are going to remove the old stuff, check your wood underneath and possibly put on a moisture barrier. I would ask what they plan on doing in detail. Good luck.
- Q:Can you temper aluminum or tin?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can you temper aluminum or tin? I have a specific design I'd like to cut out of thin sheet metal (aluminum or tin) and I'm wondering how to make it more sturdy. The sheet metal is a bit flimsy. Can I strengthen it by heating it up (butane torch) and cooling it quickly?
- Q:How would you write the formula for aluminum sulfate and calcium chloride?
- Aluminium sulfate: Molecular formula Al2(SO4)3·16H2O Calcium chloride: Molecular formula CaCl2
- Q:Aluminum Cookware and Acidic Foods?
- tastes like metal use wood if in doubt
- Q:How to Machine High Purity Aluminum machinery?
- Aluminum okorder.com is a soft, silvery-white metal. In high-purity aluminum nearly all impurities have been removed. It is 99.99 percent pure and is machined like other grades of aluminum. To process aluminum for various applications, the manufacturer heats the aluminum in a smelter and then forms it into ingots (large blocks) or billets (log-shaped rods). Using rolling mills, workers machine ingots into aluminum plates, sheets or foils. Dies machine ingots or billets into extrusions or forgings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range