||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application:
Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Do we ingest aluminum particulates when drinking coke from a can?
- I recently covered this in a materials science class I am taking. My professor is Dr. Han Choo. Most aluminum cans have a coating of epichorohydrin. This is not to keep out the aluminum from the drink, but rather it is meant to keep the drink from reacting with the can(many sodas can actually eat through metal). The reaction of the soda with the can ruins the taste which is obviously something soda companies do not want. Aluminum also does not cause Alzheimer's. The metal is considered poisonous in large quantities and the FDA restricts the amount that can be added to drugs, food, drink, etc., but scientific consensus states that there is no link between Alzheimer's disease and aluminum. As far as BPA(Bisphenol A) health concerns go, there is little evidence proving any real harm to adults. The problems are only seen in offspring of the rodents being tested with BPA. For the most part there is little concern about the negative results of BPA exposure. There has not been any clear links in humans yet either. Extensive testing is still being done and BPA might be marginally dangerous to infants, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you still wish to guard yourself against BPA you should be aware that BPA is used in almost all commercial plastics and can liners(bottles, canned food, food storage containers, etc.) not just in aluminum cans.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- commonly adjuvants have aluminum in them
- Q:Is there anyway to strengthen aluminum?
- TRY IT ! DON'T NEED TO ASK .
- Q:Why is aluminum nitrate not an ionic bond?
- You have the advantage here. As far as I know, the compound is ionic with one Al^+3 ion and three NO3^-1 ions. There have to be 3 negative ions to balance the charge of +3 on the aluminum ion to make a neutral formula unit
- Q:How to pull the aluminum coil purchased into aluminum sheet?
- You can buy flat sheet directly next time to avoid trouble.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminum coil?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.If you have any questions, please ask. I hope to help you.
- Q:If mercury is rub on aluminum, what happens?
- Mercury readily combines with aluminium to form a mercury-aluminum amalgam when the two pure metals come into contact. However, when the amalgam is exposed to air, the aluminium oxidizes, leaving behind mercury. The oxide flakes away, exposing more mercury amalgam, which repeats the process. This process continues until the supply of amalgam is exhausted, and since it releases mercury, a small amount of mercury can “eat through” a large amount of aluminium over time, by progressively forming amalgam and relinquishing the aluminium as oxide. Aluminium in air is normally protected by a thin layer of its own oxide, which is not porous to mercury. Mercury coming into contact with this oxide does no harm. However, if any elemental aluminium is exposed (even by a recent scratch), the mercury may combine with it, starting the process described above, and potentially damaging a large part of the aluminium before it finally ends.
- Q:Can aluminum can lids be recycled?
- Of okorder.com.
- Q:A project on Aluminum?
- The bauxite is a sedimentary rock of chemical origin composed for the most part by alumina (Al2O3) and, in smaller measure, iron oxide and silica. It is the main aluminum source used by the industry. It is a residual taken place by the meteorización of the igneous rocks under conditions geomorfológicas and climatic favorable. Molecular formula: Na3AlF6 Synonym: Fluoroaluminato of sodium. Chemisorption of catechol on gibbsite, boehmite, and noncrystalline alumina... Alumina; Aluminium Oxyhydroxyde
- Q:Could someone please explain what this means about aluminum cans?
- Recycling aluminum saves the need from extracting new aluminum from ore, and saves the energy needed for that process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range