||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application:
Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is deodorant that you buy at the store bad for your health? Someone told me there is aluminum in it?!?
- You bet it does......its a compound called aluminum chlorhydrate. Its made by reacting aluminum with hydrochloric acid. Actually they use aluminum hydroxide to prevent a potential explosion hazard during the manufacturing process. Aluminium-based complexes (chlorhydrates) react with the electrolytes in the sweat to form a gel plug in the duct of the sweat gland. The plugs prevent the gland from excreting liquid and are removed over time by the natural sloughing of the skin. The aluminum salts interact with the keratin fibrils in the sweat ducts and form a physical plug that prevents sweat from reaching the skin’s surface. Aluminum salts also have a slight astringent affect on the pores; causing them to contract, further preventing sweat from reaching the surface of the skin. The blockage of a large number of sweat glands reduces the amount of sweat produced in the underarms, though this may vary from person to person. Aluminum is considered a heavy metal and has been shown (in its elemental form only) to alter the physiology of the blood-brain barrier. Antiperspirants are considered drugs by the FDA and no test yet performed shows a link between Aluminum chlorhydrate and breast cancer, brain cancer or any other cancer for that matter. Hey, you asked......
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of iodine (I2) that will react completely with 43.7 g of aluminum (Al) to form alu?
- Aluminum Iodide is AlI3 - one aluminum atom bonded to three Iodine atoms. Look up the atomic weight of Aluminum. Look up the atomic weight of Iodine. Al / 43.7g =3 X Iodine / mass Mass of Iodine required = 43.7 X Atomic weight of Iodine X 3 / Atomic weight of Aluminum
- Q:Using principles of chemical bonding, explain why solid aluminum is a good conductor of electricity but solid?
- Pure aluminium is a good conductor because it's atoms are metalically bonded. This means it's electrons are delocalised and can therefore produce a current. NaCl has a high boiling point because in order to evaporate it first needs to melt. And to melt it you need to break it's lattice structure. Na and Cl atoms are held by strong ionic bonds. BrCl on the other hand is covalently bonded. It's molecular structure does not need to be broken in order for it to melt or boil. All that has to be done is weak van der waal bonds need to be broken.
- Q:Balanced Chemical Equation for Aluminum and Cobalt?
- That's pretty sparse. Perhaps the question is referring to a single replacement reaction. Aluminum is above cobalt in the activity series, which allows us to predict that aluminum metal will reduce cobalt ions, while aluminum is oxidized. This occurs as long as there is an ion present which will react with the aluminum oxide layer on the surface of aluminum. This passivating Al2O3 layer keeps aluminum metal from reacting. The presence of chloride ions will break down the passivating layer allowing the aluminum metal below to react. Al2O3(s) + 6H+ + 8Cl- -- 2[AlCl4]- + 3H2O(l) 2Al(s) + 3Co2+ -- 2Al3+ + 3Co(s)
- Q:Aluminum Recycling products?
- Aluminum siding is large. I positioned vinyl siding on my homestead, and recycled the aluminum. the money I have been given from the the aluminum rather made siding my homestead a low-value project, and it greater beneficial the linked fee of my homestead.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:Atoms in Aluminum?
- the nice and cozy button is Avogadro' sort that's 6.0226 x 10^23 atoms consistent with mole So if the cost of the Al roll is $2.fifty two for one lb Then proceed as follows: a million lb = 454 gms At Wt Al = 26.ninety 8 gms consistent with mole Moles of Al in a million lb = 454/26.ninety 8 = sixteen.80 two moles sort of atms of Al = sixteen.80 two x 6.0226 x 10^23 = a million.013 x 10^25 cost consistent with atom = $2.fifty two / a million.013 x 10^25 = $2.2847 x 10^-25 consistent with atom or 0.0000000000000000000000228 cents consistent with atom. BTW, you probably did no longer finished specify the situation - how thick is teh Al foil? In any journey Al atoms are enormously inexpensive. desire this helps
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Silicate?
- Q:What is Aluminum Coating on a roof?
- Why you would be coating a flat roof with Aluminum coating is beyond anything I have learned. Flat roofs should have a felt and tar coating to water proof them. Aluminum roof coating is used mostly on mobile homes to reflect heat because mobile homes don't have attics to trap the heat and carry it to vents. It also seals the water out at the metal seams. Aluminum coating is a type of polymer that has aluminum flakes in it. It is brushed on like a thick coat of paint and allowed to dry.
- Q:Are Parakeets allergic to aluminum?
- a metal pie pan is fine, i use one too i just put it in the bottom of the cage, but i must say they enjoy getting sprayed loads more.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range