||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application:
Aluminium Profile for Curtain Wall Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:The specification of thermal insulating aluminum coil
- 4-0 In general, the chemical engineering products for thermal insulation is 0. According to the International standard, the thickness tolerance is +-5%.02MM. according to industrial standard, it is +-0. The production crafts are embossed and plain sheet.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- You mean whether water will penetrate into the gap? If you get it out quickly, basically it will be ok. If there is something wrong, you can put it under the sun to see whether there is water oozing from the gap.
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range