||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Construction Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Construction Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile for Construction Application:
Aluminium Profile for Construction ApplicationSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is Aluminum Combustible?
- Aluminum metal oxidizes readily in air but when that happens, a layer of aluminum oxide will form, preventing further oxidation. So if you have a block of aluminum, the surface will oxidize and the rest will not. If you shave aluminum into a fine powder, you can actually light it on fire as it will rapidly and violently oxidize because there is more surface area. If you add iron powder in the mix, it will burn even hotter. I would not recommend doing this reaction.
- Q:Is aluminum in deodorant safe?
- Deodorants do not contain aluminum, only antiperspirants do. The aluminum is used to stop sweating from occurring. There are natural antiperspirants (example Tom's of Main) that claim to stop sweat without the use of aluminum. Aluminum based products have been associated with quite a few health problems: Seizures Breast Cancer Alzheimer's Disease Bone Formation Disorders Kidney Problems Hope this helps.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:iron rust but not aluminium? 10 points.?
- Aluminum and Iron both form an oxide coating on the surface of the pure metal. Iron oxide and aluminum oxide are very different however. Rust is very soft and wears away quickly, exposing a fresh Iron surface. Aluminum oxide is what a ruby is made from (along with a little Chromium for color). Rubies are only a bit softer than diamonds, the hardest substance known. The oxide coat on Aluminum is very thin but also very hard. It adheres to the surface and prevents any further corrosion. Regarding Chromium, it is the key ingredient in stainless steel. Steel is an Iron alloy with a small amount of Nickel, Molybdnium, Vanadium and even Copper and Phosphorus. Stainless steel resists rust so well because the Chromium will form an oxide coating the same way Aluminum does. Since the Chromium is actually part of the alloy, if the stainless steel is scratched, the fresh surface soon coats with a protective layer of Chromium oxide.
- Q:Aluminium Reactivity?
- Aluminum is very reactive so what happens is that it has a coat aluminum oxide as soon as it comes in contact with oxygen the outer layer forms aluminum oxide Al2O3. That is why Aluminum does not rust. The Al203 coat protects it.
- Q:Can I apply liquid rubber or plastic to frames of Aluminum storm windows?
- There are rubberized automotive undercarriage coatings that are designed to adhere to all metals, including aluminum. That would solve the problem of finding something that can stick to the frames, but I honestly don't know if it would help with the heating issue. I also believe they only come in black, I'm not sure if there's a white but it could be painted, Chassis Saver by Magnet is one I believe, the other is a Por 15 product. I'd like to know if it works though, I've got similar problems in my house.
- Q:Who supplies aluminum bronze or aluminum brass wire in 22 and 26 gauges both square and round?
- Aluminum okorder.com which is a site for serious jewelers to share solutions and they might have an answer.
- Q:The difference between aluminum plate and aluminum plate
- Aluminum plate is a large piece, the regular width is 90 to 130 centimeters. The aluminum plate is cut aluminum plate, usually according to requirements made several centimeters wide. Aluminum tube is mainly used in refrigeration system of 10 - -45 - class cold storage. It is an evaporator used in various kinds of food freezers and freezers. Aluminum tube evaporator factory, snow still refrigeration, aluminum pipe in and out of the liquid part of the use of high-frequency resistance welding aluminum and copper joints, aluminum tube thickness 2mm, no difference, pressure 4.5Mpa. Aluminum vapor discharging cooling capacity, K value is 10W/ (M2 C) [mean], according to the code for design, Q=K F T, the actual ratio of the temperature difference between the temperature of t=10 DEG C. The cooling capacity of aluminum row is 100W/m2. Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:How many atoms in cube of aluminum?
- 2.8cm * 2.8cm * 2.8cm= 21.95 cm^3 is volume of Aluminum present Density of Al = 2.7g/cm^3 Convert volume of aluminum into grams of Aluminum, make sure your units cancel 21.95 cm^3 * (2.7g/1 cm^3) = 59.26 g Al Next, find how many moles of Al you have. MW Al = 27g/mol 59.26/27 = 2.19 moles Al Use Avogadro's number to find number of atoms of Al - 2.19 moles Al * (6.022x10^23 atoms/1 mol Al) = 1.32x10^24 atoms Al
- Q:Aluminum foil and baking?
- okorder building materials
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range