Structure of Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application:
Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- you can buy a bottle of petroleum ether in chemical raw material shop, it will be clean after rubbing, or you can buy solvent oil.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- Sure, two pieces of alumminum sheets can be welded together, but which kind of welding method you choose is the key point.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- You have thought about it carefully, you can't use aluminum foil.
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- unilaterial gap is 0.1-0.15mm, and you can change the gap according to cutting effect.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- Don’t worry about it, after aluminum contacts water or air, a layer of oxide film will generate on its surface to separate aluminum from the water or air and protect it, so it won’t be erosive.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Yes, but the ring-pull cans contains fewer aluminum.
- Q:has aluminum sheet reacted with concentrated sulfuric acid?
- it can be regarded as no reaction, concentrated sulfuric acid will make aluminum's surface inactivation,and produce a layer of dense aluminium oxide film which will prevent further reaction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range