Structure of Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application:
Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:High quality Aluminum or Mediocre Carbon frames?
- A combo of both is nice. But if I had the choice, I would go stiffer frame (aluminum) with carbon stays. For a carbon frame, the carbon has to be decent quality, not like the carbon that is used for making Raleigh frames. Low quality!
- Q:explain the following observation :(1) aluminium foil does not react with water?
- Aluminium is very reactive in air and forms a protective oxide coating. This protects it when placed in water as aluminium oxide is unreactive with water. When immersed in mercury the oxide coating is removed and therefore the aluminium itself reacts when the cleaned aluminium metal is immersed in water.
- Q:How does the aluminum plate manufacturer prevent the aluminum plate from scratching?
- Chaoyang aluminum manufacturers tell you that you can ask the manufacturer to cover the aluminum plate surface, to prevent aluminum plate scraping it!
- Q:Thickness of Aluminum Foil A rectangular sheet of?
- density Aluminum 2700 kg/m³ Volume = 0.5 x 0.2 x d = 0.1d m³ where d is thickness 5.4 g = 0.0054 kg 0.0054 kg / 2700 kg/m³ = 2.0e-6 m³ 2.0e-6 m³ = 0.1d m³ d = 2.0 e-5 m or 20 µm or 0.02 mm or 0.002 cm .
- Q:3mm heavy aluminum plate, multiple cubic meters per cubic meter?
- If calculated according to 2.73 density, the theory of a 3MM*1000MM*1000MM weight is 8.19KG. and the specifications of the aluminum flat stacked together what number should be in the 300-333 cubic meters of estimated.
- Q:How much is a square inch of a millimeter aluminum plate?
- Weight 2.68 kg / square meterThis explanation is not difficult to explain the same square metre. Why is the weight different?
- Q:are aluminum rims bad to use for a firepit?
- Yes, it will not hold up and if the fire gets hot enough, it may melt. It is better to use rocks that do not come from a stream or any water area.
- Q:which has the lower melting temperature....aluminum, copper, or brass...can you list all 3?
- aluminum okorder.com/ so what you are finding is that aluminum will melt before the copper or brass...
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- Should be cheaper, it will press a few words, such a mold seems very simple, the material does not need much good, ordinary to get itAskHow much is it? Is there a price range?Chasing the answerMore than 10000 on it, two templates, and then inserted a positioning pin, perhaps not so much moneyMore than 10000 on it, two templates, and then inserted a positioning pin, perhaps not so much money
- Q:What is the chemical formula for Aluminum Sulfate?
- For the best answers, search on this site okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range