||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile 180T Best Price and Good Quality Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile 180T Best Price and Good Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Profile 180T Best Price and Good Quality:
Aluminium Profile 180T Best Price and Good Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What is the nuclear charge for Aluminium?
- ALUMINIUM ALUMINUM ARE ONE SAME ELEMENT . the nuclear charge means number of protons . the number of protons electrons are ALWAYS equal = 13 e- = p
- Q:what is the hardness number of aluminium..?
- I don't believe that Aluminum (US spelling)/ Aluminium (UK spelling) has a Mohs Hardness rating. The Hardness of a material, as measured by the Mohs Hardness scale, is a criterion of its resistance to crushing. [Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook]. Since aluminum is a metal, and would deform under a crushing-type stress, rather than shatter, it would not have a Mohs Hardness rating. Perhaps you meant **aluminA**, rather than aluminum. Alumina (Al2O3) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 12. Silicon Carbide (carborundum) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 13. There's no value listed for the combination, but it should be pretty hard stuff -- likely in the 12-13 range, but potentially even harder. Hope that helps.
- Q:What's good for antirust aluminium coil?
- Suitable for pipeline insulation and other heat preservation projects, can be used in the outer packing, mechanical components, refrigerators, air conditioning, ventilation pipes and other humid environment.
- Q:Aluminum ... Oxidized?
- Yes aluminum does oxidize just like any other metal. The difference is that aluminum oxidizes the same color as the metal therefore you cannot tell that is oxidizing. Once is oxidizes a little bit, the oxidize protects the metal and it does not oxidize any more.
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- looks like you got a grow your own lab. watch for unmarked van out side your house
- Q:ladders can be made using aluminium alloy,fiber glass and wood.?
- Aluminum is strong and lighter, but not electrically safe. Fiberglass is safe for electrical work and strong, but susceptible to sun damage, and can give out due to cracking. Wood will wear out, and is also damaged by weather, but is safe with electricity.
- Q:Hello, I'd like to ask you a question. Can the aluminum coil be continuously pressed and cooled by kerosene?
- Yes, water and oil are not miscible. They must be emulsified
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:stick welding (SMAW) aluminum?
- Stick Welding Aluminum
- Q:Heat, vaporization, and melting points of aluminum.?
- Calculate the quantity of energy required to heat 1.58 mol of aluminum from 33°C to its normal melting point in KJ- 1.58 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 0.902 J/g°C x (658 - 33)°C x 1 kJ/1000 J = 24.03 kJ Calculate the quantity of energy required to melt 1.02 mol of aluminum at 658°C In KJ- 1.02 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 3.95 kJ/g = 108.7 kJ Calculate the amount of energy required to vaporize 1.02 mol of aluminum at 2467°C In KJ- 1.02 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 10.52 kJ/g = 289.5 kJ
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range