Structure of Aluminium Prepaited Coil Hight Quality Good Price Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepaited Coil Hight Quality Good Price:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepaited Coil Hight Quality Good Price:
Aluminium Prepaited Coil Hight Quality Good PriceSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Bike Spokes: Brass vs Aluminum Nipple Difference?
- Well, in reality you can't tell just by looking. Aluminum nipples are generally only found on superlight race wheels rather than run-of-the-mill stuff. Brass nipples are hardly ever gold colored- they are usually chrome plated or black while aluminum and plain steel nipples can be just about any color. Aluminum nipples are VERY soft compared to brass and will strip and fail in the hands of the amateur builder or repair person. UNfortunately, this is the best way to determine whether a nipple is aluminum or brass while on the wheel- when it fails due to poor skills or overstressing the wheel.
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Al + Cl2 --- AlCl3 aluminum trichloride is an important substance used in several organic chemical reactions of indistrial importance. It is what is called a Lewis acid, something you will get to. Possibly gallium, just below it in the periodic table.
- Q:aluminum bar resistance in physics?
- I used ρ=2.63 ×10⁻⁸Ωm for aluminum and got the right answer. The wikipedia page says your aluminum ρ = 2.82×10⁻⁸Ωm is used for high voltage power lines.
- Q:What does 1060 of the 1060 Aluminum rolls stand for?
- At present, most of the circulation in the market is 1050 and 1060 series. 1000 series aluminium plate to determine the minimum aluminum content in this series according to the amount of the last two Arabia figures, such as the 1050 series of the last two Arabia number 50, according to the international brand naming principles, content must reach 99.5% to the top for qualified products. China's aluminum alloy technology standard (gB/T3880-2006) is also clearly defined, 1050 aluminum content of 99.5%., the same reason, 1060 series aluminum plate aluminum content must reach more than 99.6%.
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The pipe welding steel pipe seamless steel pipeThe billet slab billet billetThe iron alloy: ferrosilicon manganese Fe-V iron titanium iron chromiumAll other metal products: steel sheet other
- Q:Is there anyway to strengthen aluminum?
- TRY IT ! DON'T NEED TO ASK .
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- Nah, when I was a baby I took baths in aluminum pie tins all the time.
- Q:What is the balanced equation for copper (I) oxide and Aluminum?
- Copper(I) oxide is a solid and so is aluminum. Any reaction that might occur would have to be at an elevated temperature. This is a thermite reaction in which copper(I) is reduced to copper metal (molten) and aluminum is oxidized to aluminum oxide. 3Cu2O(s) + 2Al(s) -- 6Cu(s) + Al2O3(s) ========= Follow up ========== Do you mean in aqueous solution? There won't be any copper(I) chloride in aqueous solution. CuCl is very insoluble in water, but will undergo disproportionation to form Cu2+ ions and copper metal. Therefore, you would actually have a solution of copper(II) chloride. Copper(II) chloride will react with aluminum to form copper metal and aluminum ions. Ordinarily aluminum won't react with copper(II) ions. The reaction does proceed in the presence of chloride ion. This is because the chloride ion will react with the Al2O3 layer on the surface of aluminum metal to make [AlCl4]^- which exposes the aluminum metal below, and thus a reaction can occur. 3Cu2+ + 2Al(s) -- 2Al3+ + 3Cu(s)
- Q:Help. Aluminum uses?
- If you look at the recent trend in the materials used for railway vehicles, you may find that the mainstream material is lightweight aluminum, which is environmentally-friendly not only for bullet trains, but also for express trains. For commuter trains, stainless steel and aluminum materials are typically used, taking advantage of the merits of both metals.
- Q:aluminum, iodine and water?
- iodine is an oxidizer, a good taker of electrons Aluminum is a great loser of electrons you have a redox reaction happening where Al loses electrons to become Al+3 , and Iodine takes electrons to become I-1 iodide since the reaction is forming the most stable material Al2I6, the reaction must be exothermic, when products are more stable than reactants,... the excess energy must be released. it is the release of this heat that evaporates some of the iodine crystals into the purple iodine vapor Al2I6 does a hydrolysis reaction with water: Al2I6 in water -- Al(OH)3 3 HI the byproduct Al(OH)3 is stable not soluble (a very weak base) but the byproduct HI is a very strong acid what is the smoke? upon adding water? could be steam, the purple smoke was iodine vapor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range