||Coated,Color Coated,Powder Coating
Structure of Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil:
Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of strips with the weight of aluminum coil known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width).Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- Colored aluminum coil is that the aluminum alloy whose surface has been shaded. The surface color after special treatment will not fade within 30 years at least because of the stable performance and good corrosion resistance. The weight per unit volume of color aluminum coil is the lightest among metal materials because of the low density and high hardness. Color aluminum is a newly emerging material in the field of doors and windows. Compared with steel, the biggest advantage is unparalleled firmness, varied colors and non-toxic for which steel has always been blamed. Therefore, it is widely used in areas such as doors and windows, sunroom and balcony seal. Color coated aluminum coil has become one of the most popular decorative material which is environmentally-friendly, durable and aesthetic. As a decorative material, it has the following unparalleled advantages: uniform color, bright and clean, strong adhesion, durability, anti-acid and anti-alkali, corrosion resistance, wind and weather resistance, decay and abrasion resistance and ultraviolet proof. Products categories: polyester coated aluminum coil (PE) and perfluorocarbon coated aluminum coil (PVDF).
- Q:How much fluorocarbon and polyester paint should be used in production of aluminum coil and aluminum-plastic panel?
- In theory, one kilogram paint can spray 6 square kilometers for your required thickness. Then you can calculate the total areas.
- Q:Why does fillet appear when rolling aluminum coil?
- How thick and wide is it when there is such problem? Which is the rolling pass? And what is the type of the rolling mill? The simple 4 rollers or CVC and HC rolling mill with roller control. Does the filler appear in rolling or out of roller? Different thickness will lead to different analysis.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- Process one without coolant to see whether there are spots. There is a layer of alumina membrane on the blank face of aluminum coil, which will react with basic coolant when heating through processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range