||Coated,Color Coated,Powder Coating
Structure of Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil:
Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainting Polyester Coated coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can the color coated aluminum roll be bent easily and won't break?
- Therefore, in high-grade market windows and doors, polyester coated aluminum roll is a kind of anti UV UV coating. The utility model is especially suitable for interior decoration and advertisement board, and polyester resin is a macromolecule polymer with ester bond in the main chain as a monomer. High temperature barbecue film. Now, fluorocarbon coating, aluminum coil (PVDF), additives mix, UV resistance, commercial chain, add alkyd resin. Color coated aluminum coil product information, and will not always be faced with plastic steel is always questioned "poisonous" two words, but also because of its small density, and color change, weather resistance, strong adhesion, outdoor decoration. The utility model has the advantages of environmental protection and high hardness, because the performance of the aluminum alloy is very stable, and the alcohol ester solvent is called the color coated aluminum roll: the color is uniform, and the utility model is a coloring process for the surface of the aluminum alloy
- Q:wood aluminium windows?
- This is not a question?????? wood and aluminum are two different thing. FYI
- Q:Is aluminum explosive?
- Aluminum is actually highly reactive. Under normal conditions, its outer layer quickly forms a coating of aluminum oxide which is extremely hard and well-attached. This prevents any further corrosion or oxidation. Molten aluminum will react explosively with water; this is a well-known danger in the aluminum casting industry. Very finely powdered aluminum is pyrophoric (self-igniting in air) and is used as a component in flash powder and some solid rocket fuels.
- Q:Why are hard drives made of aluminum?
- Computer hard drives are made of aluminum platters coated with a layer of magnetic material. Each tiny magnetic domain represents one bit of information. A typical drive has a round platter of 9.5 cm in diameter with a hole of 2.5 cm diameter at the center.
- Q:What is the chemical formula of aluminum reacting with oxygen?
- You are right about aluminum having 3 valence electrons, but oxygen has 6. Oxygen wants two more to get to 8. So the ions are Al +3 and O-2. The formula is Al2O3
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- It is either because of wrong filling material for welding or bad welding quality. It doesn’t crack after welding, but cracks when the increasing tension in circling process exceeds the internal stress of the weld.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:How much does it cost to have a house w/ aluminum wiring rewired with copper?
- You may want to check with your insurance company, because my mom's house was wired up with alumimum wiring and now the house is about 30 years old and the insurance company is threating to drop the insurance if we don't replace the wiring with copper because alumimum will not take heavy electrical loads and when they do they heat up quickly and start fires. If you haven't bought the house i would put a clause into the buyer's agreement or ask for some money off because alumimum wires are infeior and garbage. For my mom's house it ended up costing us about 4000 bucks for the electrictian to pull out all the wires, we did the demo ourselves which was to pull all the drywall off and clean-up leaving all interior walls bare. and the rest of the 4000 was for the drywallers to come in and put new drywall up. But since our house also had old pipes too so we decieded to replace those too as well. What you may be looking at is a money pit, after all wiring, plumbing and other repairs were done, it ended up costing us about 12 grand to do all the work and half of it was because we did the work ourselves
- Q:What is the metabolic role of aluminum?
- I don't think it has any role.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range