Structure of Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration:
Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminum vs Carbon road bike frame?
- I am not sure where some of these posts came from, but from someone like myself who road cycles 6000 to 8000 miles per year and has a 3 year old carbon fiber frame, I have never had any problems with my frame... I have never heard of any carbon bike breaking unless it was in some MAJOR crash... the same crash that would destroy almost any bike (except cromealloy steel)... That being said, carbon frames are usually the lightest out there, but they can be pricey. Yes, they can be stiffer, but that is a GOOD thing because the power transfer through the drivetrain is better, especially when you have to get up out of the saddle. While riding regularly, especially on the flats, it gives a bit, providing a plush ride. I love my Specialized Roubaix Pro, pretty much everything on the bike is carbon, from the FSA cranks to the Specialized carbon stem... But be prepared to spend at least 3000 bucks to get the bike with good components. Ride safe and have fun!
- Q:Soldering aluminum cylinder, strength?
- to your setup i might merely persist with the iron. It would not sound like the burden mark downs is going to be properly actually worth the greater suitable probability for a on a regular basis motive force. forged iron is merely greater rugged and can take greater abuse than aluminum. Aluminum has its place yet its no longer in a on a regular basis motive force like it variety of feels you're development.
- Q:What are the aluminum plates for?
- Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate. Aluminum plate is widely used in construction, packaging, air conditioning, refrigerators, solar energy, cosmetics and other industries, but also can be used in power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, anti-corrosion, insulation and so on.
- Q:is there any tool that will pick up aluminum nails?
- Aluminum can't be magnetized - it's not ferrous. Put a piece of old pantyhose over the hose of a vacuum and vacuum the area... the nails will be picked up by the suction, but not sucked into the hose. Then you can just tale them off.
- Q:What keeps things colder- plastic wrap or aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil. It is thicker, and metal retains heat/cold longer than the thin film of plastic would. I actually use both when I freeze things like lasagna...I use a layer of plastic wrap on it first, then a layer of foil over the top. It creates an extra (albeit fine) layer of insulation.
- Q:cinergy field seats: metal? aluminum?
- The stadium opened in 1970, so that would be aluminum.
- Q:Using thin copper sheets and thin aluminum sheets, respectively, from heat source heat conduction to aluminum heat sink, which kind of efficiency is higher?
- Copper is second only to silver as a conductor of heat. The coefficient of thermal conductivity is 398W/mK at room temperature, while aluminum is 236W/mK.The important thing is say three times: please adopt! Please adopt! Please adopt!
- Q:aluminum grades type of alloys explain?
- Types Of Aluminum
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium plate 5A05 and 5A06?
- The aluminum plate doesn't have this material. Have you made a mistake?Give you a full one,1, pure aluminum: Material: 1050/1060/1070/1100/ 1200/ thickness: 0.1---20mm width: 800---2200mm2, alloy aluminum: Material: 2A21/3003/5052/5083/6061/6082 /8011 thickness: 0.5---260mm width: 800---2800mm3 curtain wall Kaiping aluminum plate: Material: 1060/1100 thickness 0.95, 1.35, 1.85, 2.35, 2.7, 2.85mm, width 0.8---1.5m
- Q:Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....?
- Cheers Watch this video: A little boy bites his brother's finger - His brother's reaction is hilarious! F
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range