Structure of Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration:
Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:which kind of abraser should be used for deburring of aluminum sheet?
- as for the polishing of aluminum material, we usually nylon wheel and similar products.
- Q:will it influence powder injection effect after wiping the oil contamination on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- no, but I'm not certain.
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- It’s a kind of thermoprint material made by pressing the aluminum into sheet, and owing to its similar thermoprint effect to silver foil, so it’s called fake silver foil. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and is silver white, if we use sodium silicate to paste the sheet after pressing on the offset paper, making aluminum foil, the foil can be printed. But aluminum foil is easy to be oxidized and darkens, rubbing and touching will make it darken, so it doesn’t suit for the thermoprint of books’ cover that needs to be preserved for a long time.
- Q:is there aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum sheet after being polished by abrasive paper?
- aluminum will be oxided as aluminum oxide once being exposed in air.
- Q:is general aluminum sheet fire-proof?
- general aluminum sheet is less fireproof than tinfoil.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding wood and aluminum sheet together？
- cm2, leather. 4, it’s durable and can endure 106 degree high temperature. Shock resistance, medium viscosity, enhancement mode, little smell, shock resistance, inactivated, hard for bonding, adhesives, wood brick. 480, little white sediment, bonding, acidity, 410。 415: filling the gaps, general furniture, high temperatuPlease operate in the environment of above 50 C, you can adjust according to the usage environment, the quick bonding of laminate , timber bonding and other parts，little white sediment, general type: 222286 belong to high solid, moisture content of bonding wood, shock resistance, low density materials, 6-10kg, bonding materials can conduct machining after having been placed for 24 hours: materials bonding. 3, 496, porous texture and humid environment: general type, coating uniformity of glue not over ±0, carpenter joggle. 6, medium viscosity, cyanoacrylate adhesive 401, good heat resistance, high density materials 12-18 kg packaging, Suitable for furniture. 414 (1) Formica, carpenter’s glue,
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:does aluminum sheet has a function of magnetism isolating?
- no, it needs ferromagnetic materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range