Structure of Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration:
Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What happens to the aluminum atoms in this reaction?
- Aluminum will reduce copper ions (and be oxidized) when chloride ions are present. Otherwise aluminum metal will pretty much just sit there. The reason is the passivating layer of Al2O3 on the surface of any piece of aluminum. This metal oxide layer prevents the metal from actually reacting. But in the presence of chloride ion in water, Al2O3 will react, resulting in AlCl4^- and OH- ions. Al2O3(s) + 8Cl- + 3H2O(l) -- 2AlCl4^- + 6OH- This allows the aluminum metal to come into contact with copper ions resulting in the redox reaction: 2Al(s) + 3Cu2+ -- 2Al^3+ + 3Cu(s) There is a side reaction where aluminum metal reacts with water, and hydrogen gas is produced. 2Al(s) + 2H2O --2 AlOH^2+ + H2(g) When you actually observe the reaction, you will see copper metal being formed, aluminum metal dissolve and bubbles of hydrogen gas being given off. ============ Follow up ============= Because of the passivating effect of Al2O3 and the fact that Al2O3 dissolves in the presence of Cl- forming a new complex ion, AlCl4^-, Brian's answer leaves out a lot of the important chemistry.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- You can use argon arc welding, connect the positive pole with alternating current,aluminum wire as the welding wire.
- Q:Ship aluminum plate 5What type of aluminum plate does the ship use?
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- Aluminum. They reduce weight and reduce heat!
- Q:Aluminum pots and pans?
- The link between Alzheimer's and aluminum was dis-proven long ago. See the article in the link, from an Alzheimer's Association web site.
- Q:What is the aluminum recycling process?
- Aluminum okorder.com
- Q:aluminum recycling for cash in solon ohio
- Aluminum okorder.com
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- you can use deburring brush,grinding fluid,abrasive powder and other consumables.
- Q:Toxic Effects of Aluminum in Antacid?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:What is the density of the 1100 aluminum plate?
- Other process performance is basically the same as 1050A.1100 aluminum plate belongs to pure aluminum series, its strength is relatively low, with excellent ductility, formability, weldability and corrosion resistance; anodic oxidation can improve corrosion resistance, and appearance of the surface; but can not be strengthened by heat treatment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range