Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel:
Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich PannelSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Difference between castiron bodies and aluminium bodies used in automotive components? What makes each special
- Aluminium is lighter as well as stronger than CI. Thats the reason most of the Automobile manufacturers use Aluminium for car bodies while they use cast iron for the underframes and internal chassis....NMN
- Q:Aluminum vs copper coil subwoofers?
- Aluminum is stronger than copper. It takes more aluminum to make something strong as steel. However copper conducts electricty ans signals better than aluminum. People are switching to aluminum cause its cheaper.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- Composite aluminum plate is also called aluminum composite plate,The aluminum composite plate and aluminum sheet belong to curtain wall decoration materialThe difference between the two liesThe aluminum sheet is also called the pure aluminum sheet, and the single aluminum plate is coated with decorative paint on the aluminum plate surface,Aluminum composite plate is two layers of relatively thin and some also coated with aluminum decorative paint, and a middle plastic or honeycomb core, corrugated core, fireproof core plate composite. Contains aluminium composite panel, aluminum honeycomb board, aluminum composite corrugated board, aluminum composite wood plate, aluminum plate with the stone composite.According to the raw material composition, the aluminum single board price will be higher
- Q:Why can't I melt aluminum?
- www.okorder.com/.. its doesnt burn burn u knw.it just becomes sorta britte.it becomes oxidised...u can got more infro there.try..i read it just now
- Q:does aluminum sheet need to conduct ROHS detection?it's metel material, how much detections should it conduct for ROHS detection?
- It's ok for detecting four items of ROHS heavy metal for ROHS detection of metal material.
- Q:What kind of material is wood grain aluminum sheet?
- The wood grain is sprayed, and the key is what you do. It's good to tell you which kind of material is used.
- Q:student combines 43.1 mL of a 0.279 M aluminum chloride solution with 14.6 mL of a 0.464 M aluminum sulfate (a?
- You have to be able to determine the number of moles of Al+3 that each solution contributes to the final solution: 1. aluminum chloride: AlCl3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0431 L x 0.279 M = 0.0120 mol AlCl3 in solution When the AlCl3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: AlCl3 -- Al+3 + 3Cl- So for every one mole of AlCl3 placed in the water, one mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Therefore, since we have 0.0120 mole of AlCl3 in the solution, that means that the aluminum chloride will contribute 0.0120 Al+3 ions to the final solution. 2. Aluminum sulfate: Al2(SO4)3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0146 L x 0.464 M = 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 in solution When the Al2(SO4)3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: Al2(SO4)3 -- 2Al+3 + 3(SO4)-2 So for every one mole of Al2(SO4)3 placed in the water, two mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Use the mole ratios of the dissociation reaction to determine the number of moles of Al+3 ions that the aluminum sulfate contributes to the solution. 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 x (2 mol Al+3 ions / 1 mol Al2(SO4)3) = 0.01354 mol Al+3 ions Therefore, the total number of Al+3 ions in solution is the sum: 0.01354 + 0.0120 = 0.02554 mol Al+3 ions The last piece of information needed to determine the concentration of the final solution is the volume of the final solution. Since the two volumes were mixed, the volume of the final solution will be the sum of the two solutions. 0.0431 L + 0.0146 L = 0.0577 L Therefore, to calculate molarity: Molarity = moles of solute / liters of solution Molarity = 0.02554 mol / 0.0577 L = 0.443 M Al+3
- Q:Toxic Effects of Aluminum in Antacid?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- Aluminum foil can’t be used for heat retaining, it’s unsafe and hasn’t good efficiency. In this case, advice you use refractory cement to knot the coil and connect porcelain tube in the middle. It will
Largely reduce the energy consumption produced by heat radiation.
- Q:Effect of saltwater on Aluminum?
- Munch Munch better flush when done.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range