Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel:
Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich PannelSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- we usually use resin grind stone to grind aluminum sheets, Vibration Grinding Mill is also ok.
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- choose the 8-10% of the thickness for two-sided gaps.
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Heating coil has a short lifetime, and aluminum sheet for heating can be used for a long time. Stainless steel heating tube is embedded into aluminum sheet for heating, because the heating coil isn’t exposed, it can be used for a long time.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Ring-pull cans will be reused after recycle, there are parts of ring-pull cans be transformed as aluminum sheet.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- Aluminum foil can’t be used for heat retaining, it’s unsafe and hasn’t good efficiency. In this case, advice you use refractory cement to knot the coil and connect porcelain tube in the middle. It will
Largely reduce the energy consumption produced by heat radiation.
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- it will disappear after rubbing with petrol.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only the zinc sheet reacts after adding concentrated nitric acid in drops ,zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:what's the size of aluminum sheet circle?
- Aluminum sheet circle’s size is usually the width of coil stock (mm) : 500-1250，800-1400，1000-1600, thickness of coil stock (mm) : 0.4-3.0，1.0-6.0, weight of coil stock (kg) : 8000，10000, diameter of blank(mm) : 85-660，85-750，100-900. Aluminum sheet circle is broadly used in electron, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and car accessories industry. Electrical appliance, thermal insulation, machine manufacturing, cars, spaceflight, military industry, mould, construction, printing and other industries. Kitchenware, such as non-stick pan, pressure cooker, etc. and hardware, such as lampshade, shell of water heater, etc. they are one of the highly processed aluminum products with largest consumption.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range