Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich Pannel:
Aluminium Prepainted Galvalume for Sandwich PannelSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can I get aluminum powder through electrolysis?
- Kinda sorta, the problem with this is that all you did was made aluminium oxide or hydroxide, when you electrolyzed the aluminium you also electrolyzed a bit of water with it, which added a hydroxyl group to the aluminum, which may have dropped a hydrogen when you dried it. If you could find an aluminium compound that is water soluble (DAMNED HARD to find) you could electrolyze it in water to get aluminium dust in the water, but that isnt very reliable or economical, the best thing for you to do is to get a ball mill or rock tumbler, add aluminium fold and about half full of regular marbles, let it run for 3 or so weeks. You need it really fine!
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does the traffic sign use? 1100?
- Formulated according to unused specifications and design requirements. May refer to the road traffic sign and the marking establishment standard execution.
- Q:Making Flash paper from ceramic aluminum oxide sandpaper?
- Flash paper is not made with flash powder. Flash paper is paper that's been nitrated. The easiest way to make it is to get some nitrocellulose, pour it onto a sheet of glass or other flat surface, wait for it to dry and then scrape it off. It'll dry into a thin sheet that you can light and it'll burn just like flash paper. I do not suggest making flash powder. It's both friction and static sensitive and even a small unconfined amount can blow off your fingers. It's really not worth it.
- Q:What does aluminum plate "1060-H24" mean?
- Four, H24 H said the work hardening of the state, and some do not have H but T said it is heat treatment.24 machining process control hardness and other properties, in addition to 24 and 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 26, 34, 36 and so on, usually at the end of 4 is a semi hard state.1060O, 1060-H22, 1060-H24, 1060-H18 state is arranged from soft to hard.
- Q:are aluminum rims bad to use for a firepit?
- Yes, aluminum is a soft metal andit will not hold up well in a fire and if it's a hot fire you don't want to breathe in any fumes the rim might give off. If you want to use a rim, best to use steel. Or like the other guy said, rocks or bricks.
- Q:Aluminium Reactivity?
- Aluminum is very reactive so what happens is that it has a coat aluminum oxide as soon as it comes in contact with oxygen the outer layer forms aluminum oxide Al2O3. That is why Aluminum does not rust. The Al203 coat protects it.
- Q:Will food heat up more quickly in an aluminum box or a wooden box? Why?
- solid aluminum. this is because aluminum absorb more heat than wood and this heat is then transferred to the food.
- Q:What does aluminum plate mean?
- Dear, 1070 and 1060 are not the specifications of aluminum sheet, but the type of aluminum plateThe model is used to distinguish the different components of aluminum, the model is different, the composition of aluminum is differentShenzhen Cheng Cheng metal - - - --- aluminum plate - -
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- Aluminum frames can last a really long time. But it depends more on how they were ridden and what kind of conditions they have seen than age. For example, I would never by a frame from a current bike racer even if it's only a year or two old. That frames seen a lot of stress and been put through a lot. Now a frame that my dad has had in the garage for the last 10 years hardly ridden, it's still practically new. That's a different story. I would recommend taking it to a local bike shop and having them look it over. This will actually achieve two things. 1. It'll let you know what kind of condition the frame is in. And 2. It'll help you build a relationship with your local shop and community. Keep in mind, that some shops aren't worth going to because they'll hassle you and tell you it's too old and you need new this and that. While some or all of that might be true, how they tell you will clue you into how they treat their customers. I've worked in the cycling industry for 10+ years and I can tell you that the condition of the frame is a case by case scenario. As such, you should have someone with some experience look it over.
- Q:aluminum hydroxide is a acid or base?
- anything hydroxide is basic (it refers to the OH-) pepsi has citric acid in it, therefore it is an acid vinegar is acetic acid, and is therefore acidic ammonia is certainly a base and aluminum hydroxide is basic (see above)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range