Structure of Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:are non aluminum grinders better?
- Aluminum is a good choice if you plan on using it to grind more than just coffee. Plastic tends to soak up flavors due to oils in coffee, herbs and spices. So if you plan on multitasking metal is the way to go.
- Q:value of aluminum can pull tabs?
- they are none too bright!! We save pull tabs for our church, we find that saving the tab is worth more than the whole can! The can requires a lot of storage while you can get a denser pack into a 55 gal drum with just the tabs. I do not know the current price of aluminum per pound. I do not know the weight of a gallon jug filled with pull tabs SORRY! I do know that the other posters have no idea of what they say or think they know. All I can say, is start collecting and weigh it when you are done. I do know that our church finds this a worthy project, they make a bunch of money for something that would be trashed or otherwise disposed of... FYI, a black bag filled with cans will get you about $8.00US
- Q:What does 1060h/24 mean in aluminium alloy?
- In two the number of Arabia aluminum has no special meaning, is only used to identify the different alloys in the same group, said its second modifications.Four, H24 H said the work hardening of the state, and some do not have H but T said it is heat treatment.24 machining process control hardness and other properties, in addition to 24 and 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 26, 34, 36 and so on, usually at the end of 4 is a semi hard state.1060O, 1060-H22, 1060-H24, 1060-H18 state is arranged from soft to hard.
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does the traffic sign use? 1100?
- Formulated according to unused specifications and design requirements. May refer to the road traffic sign and the marking establishment standard execution.
- Q:how to weld cast aluminum?
- Tig weld is your best answer. Look for a local welding shop in your area. They usually have a minium hourly fee. I'd guess it'd be between $50-$75.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:where can i take the aluminum cans and pull tabs to get money? ?
- 82% okorder.com/
- Q:question about drilling aluminum?
- Aluminum is softer than steel, so you could just use the ordinary bits that you use for wood, with a hand drill. For cleaner holes, you might want to put wood behind the aluminum as a backing. Also, if you squirt a drop of oil onto the drill area, that will help. If you're trying to drill a really large hole, it might be better to drill small ones, and enlarge with a round file.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
- Q:what is the purpose of using aluminum sulfate in paper making?
- Aluminium sulphate was the most extensively used chemical raw material in the papermaking industry. Its primary use was in the rosin sizing of paper where the rosin soap was reacted with aluminium sulphate to impart hydrophobis characteristics to the paper. The alum had a side benefit in fixing all types of anionic substances into the paper web. All types of paper, even those that were not sized, such as newsprint,were made using alum. This resulted in the paper being made under acidic conditions. The technology has changed markedly over the last 10 to 20 years with synthetic sizing agents being developed which do not require reaction with alum. In my country there is not 1kg of fine writing and printing paper made with rosin/ alum sizing, and no alum is used at all. Various synthetic highly charged cationic resins have been developed, such as polyacrylamide resins, polyethyleneimine resins, etc, whic are used as fixing and retention agents, so that alum has been virtually eliminated. To sum up the importance of aluminium sulphate as a papermaking chemical is now very limited.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range