Structure of Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can I get aluminum powder through electrolysis?
- Kinda sorta, the problem with this is that all you did was made aluminium oxide or hydroxide, when you electrolyzed the aluminium you also electrolyzed a bit of water with it, which added a hydroxyl group to the aluminum, which may have dropped a hydrogen when you dried it. If you could find an aluminium compound that is water soluble (DAMNED HARD to find) you could electrolyze it in water to get aluminium dust in the water, but that isnt very reliable or economical, the best thing for you to do is to get a ball mill or rock tumbler, add aluminium fold and about half full of regular marbles, let it run for 3 or so weeks. You need it really fine!
- Q:Spacing of stiffener
- As to the stiffener of the aluminum veneer, what are the following points?:1, aluminum reinforcement spacing is generally around 600mm, in order to ensure the aluminum plate in the positive and negative pressure conditions within the scope of deformation. When aluminum plate is welded, there is internal stress due to welding deformation (this internal stress can not be completely eliminated for a long time), and the rigidity of reinforcing bar should also be increased.2. The sectional dimension and spacing of stiffeners shall be determined according to the calculated wind pressure of the aluminum plate. But it is worth noting that the reinforcement calculation of single aluminum plate strengthening is different from the glass curtain wall, first, its strength is certainly no problem (still not seen the wind blowing broken plate, there is no joke) deflection possibility, bend off and windy weather also very few people to pay attention to the single aluminum plate plate surface after deformation the scenery. Therefore, the calculation of deflection of stiffeners are considered under the condition of wind strength and deflection when the winds of aluminum can cause permanent plastic deformation.In fact, aluminum veneer manufacturers generally use the single aluminum plate edge folding groove made of aluminum and 20*40*20, installed in the distance about 600mm. Also useful for profile (grooved aluminum) stiffenersThe spacing between stiffeners is very important to the cost of production. Generally speaking, the spacing of stiffeners will be changed from 600 to 350, and the cost will be increased by 8~15 yuan / square meter
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:What keeps things colder- plastic wrap or aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil. It is thicker, and metal retains heat/cold longer than the thin film of plastic would. I actually use both when I freeze things like lasagna...I use a layer of plastic wrap on it first, then a layer of foil over the top. It creates an extra (albeit fine) layer of insulation.
- Q:How do I calculate the weight of aluminum sheet? What is the density?
- Weight by volume * density. With the quality, volume density.
- Q:Toilets allergic to aluminum?
- sure ,the problems not the material thats not going to rot or move after it hits a bend in the sewer pipe or the plastic pipe in the wall ,its the stuff that will refuse to go down the pipe thats got a drag spot with the foil in the bend stopping the crap,, if you did this buy some plumbers acid at the home depot store and wear gloves and pour it down that drain and leave for a while then flush once wait then see if it comes back into the bowl, if not wait a little more then reflush
- Q:What is the density of the aluminum in grams per cubic centimeter?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:1100 scope of application of aluminum plate
- 1100 aluminum plate is generally used in utensils, heat sink, caps, printing plates, building materials, heat exchanger components, but also can be used as deep stamping products. It is widely used in various fields ranging from cooking utensils to industrial equipment
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:What is aluminium oxide sheet?
- The oxidation of aluminum in natural and chemical oxidation, and oxidation of several, generally refers to the chemical oxidation oxidation plate plate, is the use of chemical reaction to aluminum formed on the surface of a white coating can reach the anticorrosion effect, can also be made, through technology, color, color, texture
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range