||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Which is better aluminum or stainless steel?
- stainless steel
- Q:Will copper and an aluminum solution react? *BEST ANSWER POINTS!?
- Figure out the Eknots using a chart. Cu -- Cu2+ = Enot of ? Al3+ --- Al = Enot of ? It needs to be positive to spontaneously react. I believe from memory that Al -- Al3+ is 1.3volts, so the reverse is negative. Meanwhile Cu is something under .5 volts, so it won't be enough to make the reaction work. This is further understood because aluminum requires a lot of energy to smelt from the oxide (which is the reverse reaction of Al3+ -- Al that you're talking about here) Secondly, do your homework man, it's REALLY obnoxious to add the why or why not and phrase everything exactly as your homework asks. Try to ask a question about the topic so you actually learn. For example, what are reduction potentials in terms of, for example, Cu --- Cu2+
- Q:How to carry out drawing process in aluminium plate
- Now in a lot of aluminum will be drawing this art, this process not only in the production process, make products more detailed, but also can achieve the anti rust and anti erosion effect, make consumers more love and choose to come to order.I believe in the understanding of how to finish drawing aluminum wire drawing processing, processing and production workers in the future will get better technical support, help production and processing areas produced drawing aluminum has improved the quality. If you think this technology is worthy of promotion and application, may as well apply to your workshop, in the effect and quality will be on the first floor.
- Q:Performance differences between aluminized and aluminized plates
- Microstructure characteristics of hot dipped aluminized steelHot dip aluminizing steel to achieve the combination of atoms between iron and aluminum by metal bond, close together, as was shown under the microscope, from the outside to the inside with two aluminum film, three aluminum oxide layer, the alloy layer sequentially formed coating. If the coating of carbon steel, the banded structure and base metal contact.Coating thickness: if carbon steel, then the aluminum layer is 0.04-0.07mm alloy layer, the average 0.05mm. However, the thickness of each layer depends on the type of steel, the amount of carbon, and the temperature and time of the dipping. If the parent material is alloy steel, coating and the differences (omitted).
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- The problem is that in an oxygen rich environment, like the air, then aluminum will instantly form a protective coating of aluminum oxide on any freshly prepared surface. So, mechanical sanding or abrasion will be of little help. You could abrade the surface inside of a container where there is no oxygen. That would require the construction of an airtight glovebox, then fill it with N2 or an inert gas. The aluminum oxide coating will dissolve in very basic solutions. Aluminum metal is also very reactive with water. 2Al + 6H2O -- 2Al(OH)3(s) + 3H2(g) In Drano, the basic solution dissolves the Al2O3 coating, which allows the Al metal to react with water producing H2 gas and the agitation needed to help dissolve the clog.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of Iodine (I2) that will react completely with 20.4 g of aluminum?
- actually the guy before me did it right but made a mistake at one point 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which needs to be changed to moles of product, and then back to find mole of iodide. once thats found then you can use the MW to change it to grams.
- Q:Whats better, aluminum or steal flywheel?
- aluminum if you are drag racing ( have to learn to feather the clutch a bit) STEEL on the street( easier to keep the fire lit for mere mortals ) course you can use aluminum on the street--most people cant, because you have to be easy with the clutch-but it gives you an excuse why people cant borrow your car
- Q:please suggest metal similar to aluminium with casting properties?
- It depends on what properties you are interested in. If you want specific answers, you need to ask specific questions. The previous answerers are not very well informed... There are, in fact, many excellent Al based casting alloys. And... cast alloys of brass, pot metal, lead, etc are not very similar to Al (but, again, it depends on specifically what properties you want). Consult your friendly neighborhood metallurgist but think about exactly what characteristics you need to have. The more completely you can define your requirements, the better someone can advise you on the pros and cons of different material selections.
- Q:What is the amperage setting on a tig welder when welding aluminum?
- Best electrodes to use for Aluminum welding is 1.5% lanthanum oxide (gold color code.). 2% zirconia (brown) or 2% thorium oxide (red) can also be used. Note that zirconia-doped electrodes should never be used for DC welding. A lot of welders like to quote offhand the rule 1 amp for every 0.001 inch of thickness. This applies to steel, stainless, and nickel alloys only. Due to the lower melting point, lower specific heat capacity, and higher thermal conductivity of of Al, this rule should NOT be used for Al! I recommend welding a test piece first with the same joint configuration and thickness of the part you intend to weld. Note that fillet welds require more current than butt welds or edge welds. Start out by using 2/3 amp per 0.001 of thickness, in other words, reduce the current of the above rule by about 30-40% . Make 3 test weld, then check to see if there's any visible penetration on the other side. If you don't see any through-pentration at all, increase the current by about 10-20 amps and test again.
- Q:What does 1060h/24 mean in aluminium alloy?
- In two the number of Arabia aluminum has no special meaning, is only used to identify the different alloys in the same group, said its second modifications.Four, H24 H said the work hardening of the state, and some do not have H but T said it is heat treatment.24 machining process control hardness and other properties, in addition to 24 and 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 26, 34, 36 and so on, usually at the end of 4 is a semi hard state.1060O, 1060-H22, 1060-H24, 1060-H18 state is arranged from soft to hard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range