||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil with PVDF and Different Colors Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Difference between castiron bodies and aluminium bodies used in automotive components? What makes each special
- Aluminium is lighter as well as stronger than CI. Thats the reason most of the Automobile manufacturers use Aluminium for car bodies while they use cast iron for the underframes and internal chassis....NMN
- Q:is general aluminum sheet fire-proof?
- general aluminum sheet is less fireproof than tinfoil.
- Q:What's the difference between laser cutting aluminum plate and stainless steel plate?
- Aluminum plate reflectivity high, viscous strong, general 3mm above will hang slag, but very easy to peel off, stainless steel cutting ability and thickness and equipment power relationship more.Wire cutting: wire cutting refers to WEDM. It is developed on the basis of electric spark piercing and forming. In some ways, WEDM has been replaced by edm. Need to use the electric spark line cutting machine operation line cutting, the basic physical principle is free of positive ions and electrons in the presence of accumulation, a conductive channel ionized quickly formed, current formed between two plates, caused numerous collisions between particles, the formation of a plasma, and quickly rises to the high temperature of 8000 to 12000 the moment in the two conductor surface melting materials.
- Q:Is aluminium plate the same as aluminium alloy?
- Oh, No. aluminum contains only aluminum, and there are some other metals besides aluminium.
- Q:Blocking thermal imaging with glass or aluminum foil?
- Yes you can better with aluminum foil and somewhat little with glass. Thermal imaging takes a heat image based on an object radiating out more heat than it's background. The heat is all in the infrared so does not depend on visible light Aluminum foil is very effective in radiating back infrared waves, and very little infrared will pass thru the foil. Glass will let about 90 percent come thru, but it depends on the angle of incidence, with higher angles reflecting more infra red. But Stand in front of a window with the sun shining in, and you see how much infrared from the sun you can feel on your skin . Foil is probably about 95 % effective in reflecting infrared, depending on how shiny it is. In real life situations that is why the inside of thermos bottles are shiny aluminum (or silver) to reflect infrared heat, and fireman wear aluminum suits into fires to protect from the radiant heat ,which is the infrared. So if you wore an aluminized or silverized suit , a thermal imaging device would have a hard time seeing you from the background radiation given off by other objects. You have to give off more radiant heat than surrounding objects to be noticed by a thermal camera
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:An aluminum clock pendulum?
- this concerns change in length of aluminum due to fall in temp T(20 C) = 2pi√(L20/g = 1 sec L20 = g/4pi^2 ----------- (1) T(-5 C) = 2pi√(L5/g L5 = T(5)^2*g /4pi^2 ----------- (2) coefficient of linear expansion of aluminum = alpha alpha = delta L/L* delta T 23*10^-6 = (L5 - L20) /L20*(- 5 - 20) (L5 - L20) /L20 = - 25*23*10^-6 L5/L20 = 1 - 25*23*10^-6 = 0.999425 --- (3) L5 decrease in length T(5) will reduce (2) / (1) L5/L20 = [T(5)^2*g /4pi^2] * [4pi^2/g] = 0.999425 [T(5)^2] = 0.999425 T(5) = 0.9997 sec this is period when in (-5 C) room a) pendulum gains time in cold room word gains is used because it takes less in 1 oscillation. b) it gains time = 1 - 0.9997 = 0.0003 sec in 1 sec gain in every hour = 0.0003*3600 = 1.08 sec
- Q:Steel or aluminum alloy rims?
- Steel Vs Alloy Wheels
- Q:are aluminum rims bad to use for a firepit?
- Yes, it will not hold up and if the fire gets hot enough, it may melt. It is better to use rocks that do not come from a stream or any water area.
- Q:does Aluminium foil deflect heat or absorb heat?
- reflects heat outwards
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range