Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- Q:is general aluminum sheet fire-proof?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium,copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for
the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material
and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.now, what do you think about it? the answer is certainly nonfireproof.
- Q:help with aluminium and titanium questions?
- 1. When exposed to air, pure aluminium rapidly forms a passive oxide layer, alumina, which further inhibits aluminium reactions with other elements. 2. Aluminium can be made stronger by alloying with other elements. One of the most known aluminum alloy is duraluminium, where the principal alloying component is copper. 3. Exactly as aluminium, titanium corrosion resistance is due to its high reactivity with oxygen. When pure titanium is exposed to air it forms a passive titanium dioxide layer on the surfaces exposed which further prohibits other reactions with corrosion agents. 4. The use of titanium in jet engines components is favored by its strength to weight ration, which is unmatched by any other metal. As for the nuclear reactors, its use is preferred because of its superior corrosion resistance associated with fracture toughness and overall durability. 5. Both titanium and aluminium are refined from their respective mined ores - bauxite, for aluminium, ilmenite and rutile for titanium. Basically, these are oxides of the metals. Pure metal has to be reduced from these ores and processes involve use of temperatures up to and sometime exceeding 1000 degrees Celsius, which obviously requires a great consumption of energy, including electricity. Moreover, pure aluminium is obtained in the final processing phase through electrolysis, meaning an electrical current is needed in order to drive the required chemical reactions, thus adding to the electrical consumption. 6. Recycling aluminium from aluminium simply requires the remelting of the metal, eliminating the electrolytic phase that is high electric energy consuming.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:How much is the price of the 6061 aluminum plate?
- The price is very transparent on the 6061 aluminium plate market!Manufacturers also have several: there are Henan, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Chongqing, Shanghai, but the prices are almost the same.There are 6061 aluminum sheet, plate, state difference; prices are not the same.6061 aluminum sheet price: national standard sheet 0.8-5.0, thickness 38/ kgGB thick plate 5.0-300, thickness 27/ kgNon standard alloy aluminum plate 20-21/ kg
- Q:how to melt down recyclable aluminum
- Aluminium is usually recycled in the following basic way: In the case of products like aluminium drink cans, the cans are shredded and ground into small pieces. The small pieces are then melted in a furnace to produce molten aluminium (by the end of this stage the recycled aluminium is indistinguishable from virgin aluminium and so further processing is identical for both). Some minor adjustments to the actual composition of the final product is required to eliminate impurities and to conform the recycled aluminium to the proper amalgam from which different materials are manufactured, including slightly different compositions for can bodies and lids. The molten aluminium is then poured in to moulds to create large ingots. The ingots are then forced through rollers to create sheets of aluminium of whatever thickness is required for the product the metal will be used in. The scrap aluminium is separated into a range of categories i.e. irony aluminium (engine blocks etc), alloy wheels, clean aluminium Depending on the specification of the required ingot casting will depend on the type of scrap used in the start melt. Generally the scrap is charged to a reverbatory furnace (other methods appear to be either less economical and/ or dangerous)and melted down to form a bath. the molten metal is tested using spectroscopy on a sample taken from the melt to determine what refinements are needed to produce the final casts. After the refinements have been added the melt may be tested several times to be able to fine tune the batch to the specific standard Once the correct recipe of metal is available the furnace is tapped and poured into ingot moulds, usually via a casting machine. The melt is then left to cool, stacked and sold on as cast silicon aluminium ingot to various industries for re-use.
- Q:Aluminum...and planes?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:how many nitrogen atoms are in aluminum nitrate? (more questions..)?
- aluminium nitrate Al (NO3)3 so no. of N atoms = 3 . ans NOTE NUMBER OF ATOMS OR MOLECULES IN ANY COMPOUND IS GIVEN BY AVOGADRO'S NUMBERS WHICH = 6.022X 10^23 avogadro's no. is no. of atoms in one gm atomic mass of any element avogadros no. is also no of molecules. present in one gm molar mass of any molecules. e.g. 1 gm hydrogen has = 6.022x10^23 atoms of H 2gm hydrogen has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of H in the same way 16gm of O2 hsa = 6.022x10^23 atoms 32gm O2 has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of oxygen. ANOTHER EXAMPLE;-- 44 gmCO2 has = 6.022x10^23 molecules of CO2 so to know number atoms weight should be given ( particle does not explain wt.
- Q:Aluminium recycle- Essay?
- kind of random but i saw at kmart that coca cola makes dish clothes and sheets out of there recycling.
- Q:Will a polished aluminum bicycle frame rust?
- Pool handrails are more likely to be made of fairly high grade stainless steel than aluminium, so a different chemistry. And to be picky, rust is a word usually used for steel and iron only. So, while aluminium might not rust, it can certainly corrode, under the right circumstances. People using trainers have reported issues with their sweat doing damage to their bikes for instance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range