Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted Coil with Hight Gloss:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How do you find radius of aluminum sphere using density?
- Aluminum's density is about 2.7 grams per cubic centimeter. So a sphere with a mass of 84grams has a volume of about 31.111 cubic centimeters. You get this by dividing 84 by 2.7. Now that you know the volume, you can calculate the radius of the sphere. for a sphere, volume = 4/3 pi * radius to the third power. So 31.111 = 4/3 * (3.14...) * r^3. Divide both sides by 4/3 then divide both sides by pi and you get something like r^3 is 7.427. Then find the cube root of this to find your radius. I don't have a calculator, so someone should check the numbers.
- Q:What is the boiling point of the aluminum in a vacuum?
- Aluminum boils at 2519 °C (4566 °F) at normal pressure. In a vacuum, it might boil (a little) at 808 °C, but actually this is better known as subliming.
- Q:Pressure cooker - aluminum vs. stainless steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Pressure cooker - aluminum vs. stainless steel? I am looking to purchase a pressure cooker and the size that i want comes in aluminum while alot of the others are made from stainless steel. I am wondering if the metal makes a difference in the funtionality and if one doesn't stand up as well as the other.
- Q:Do you think Aluminum bat are dangerous?
- No they are not but they are STUPID. Has a story or poem ever had the PING of the bat? No! It's the CRACK of the bat that's what the game is all about.
- Q:Advice on how to solder aluminum?
- The only way you can solder any kind of alum. is to gold plate both pieces of whatever you are trying to solder together
- Q:Have the Aliens ended all aluminum hard hat production?
- what's ENMOD we ask with baited breath ... lets find out ... Excluded from the Copenhagen Agenda: Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change The manipulation of climate for military use ... man I could be a great nutter ...I missed my calling ...
- Q:Cleaning Aluminum TIG Welding?
- Preweld cleaning requires two operations: oil/grease removal and oxide removal. As below, remove oils and greases first, then remove the oxide. Don’t reverse this order. Take the following steps before welding aluminum: 1. Remove oil, grease, and water vapor using an organic solvent such as acetone or a mild alkaline solution like a strong soap. You may also use citrus-based degreasers, but be sure to rinse and dry the part before welding. 2. Remove surface oxides with a stainless steel wire brush (used only for aluminum) or strong alkaline or acid. Many welding suppliers sell oxide-removal solutions in spray or squeeze bottles for local application. Exercise extreme care when handling these solutions, and again, rinse and dry the part before welding. 3. Assemble the joint. If it won't be welded immediately, cover the joint with brown Kraft paper to prevent dirt and grit in the air from getting into the joint. 4. Keep the aluminum dry and at room temperature. 5. Weld within a few days. Clean the joint again if it isn't welded within that time. Good luck!!!
- Q:Is it dangerous to eat foods baked in aluminum foil (Alzheimer's)?
- You are not eating the aluminum foil when wrap food in it to cook. There is little transference of aluminum to the food you eat. When using it for baked potatoes, the skins just slide off so the potato meat itself had not contact with the foil. Though I have also read something on the use of aluminum cooking vessels and aluminum foil having some properties that can be dangerous to our health, I could find no articles from the FDA or other such qualified organizations regarding the use of aluminum foil.
- Q:Why is aluminium not extracted from aluminium oxide?
- Well, de facto because the heat of formation of aluminum oxide is so much greater than the heat of formation of iron oxide. If you're looking for something more mechanistic, find Al and Fe in the periodic table. Al and Fe are in different rows, and Fe is larger than Al, so although Al+3 and Fe+3 have the same charge, oxygen bonds less strongly to Fe+3 than to Al+3 because it's further away from the nucleus of Fe. Al+3 has no outer shell electrons at all; 3s, 3p, and 3d subshells are all empty. It's effectively a charged sphere with nothing to interfere with bonding. Fe+3 (as in hematite, Fe2O3) is larger, has filled 3s and 3p subshells, and a half-filled 3d subshell. That 3d electron density projects pretty far out into space, holding oxygen at arms length. Aluminum has no electron density in 3d orbitals, so oxygen can tuck in nice and tight and get a good grip. Any of these hit the mark? I don't know what background you're bringing to this question.
- Q:How much is the price of the 6061 aluminum plate?
- Therefore, according to your specifications, quantity and use in what place (that is, quality requirements) in order to quote.Or give you a reference priceMore than 8MM thickness of the domestic low-end (that is, the surface black, flatness is not how kind of) price of 20 yuan /KG or soMade in China at the end of the price of 25-30 yuan /KG, domestic high-end 30 yuan /KG or more.Imports are usually 40-80/KGThe thickness below 8MM is quoted according to the actual thickness
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range