Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can you make a Tank out of aluminium armor?
- Sure. The Vickers Mk 7 export tank had a turret of aluminum with composite armor layered over and mounted on a Leopard II hull. The M113 armored personel carrier, the most produced armored vehicle since WWII was made from aluminum as have been many other light armored vehicles. The protection these vehicles provide is limited to small arms fire however. Aluminum can't keep out large caliber projectiles and spalls badly against HEAT ammunition.
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.What is the formula for this compound?
- Aluminium Oxide: Al2O3 The ions: Al3+ .............. O2- When they bond: It is ionic as it takes place by the transfer of electrons from Aluminium(metal) to Oxygen(Non-metal). Hence, the bond is: Al2O3, Aluminium Oxide or alumina.
- Q:Is a $500 Aluminum mountain bike store bike the same as a $100 aluminum mountain bike from Walmart?
- Aluminum Mountain Bike
- Q:Why are hard drives made of aluminum?
- first I am guessing weight as there are 6 discs in there and just whipping them up to speed of 16000RPM takes some power. And the magnetic factor would play a roll at that speed and you would lose data.. It is not aluminum...it is aluminum alloy. Steel is not cheaper. And as temperatures change the steel would expand more than the aluminum alloy and you would lose your data as it has moved. Just a guess.
- Q:How can aluminum rolls prevent oxidation? One hundred
- 1. aluminum storage environment should be dry and bright, well ventilated, no corrosion climate.2. aluminum coil should try to avoid the leaks, snow.3. strengthen the management of rolling oil, its moisture content is controlled below zero point zero four percent.4. aluminum rolls should be packed in a sealed package and should be placed in the right amount of desiccant at the same time.5. do not immediately open the sealed package when it is transported from a low temperature zone into a region of high temperature and humidity.6. the humidity of the wooden shaft and box board of the packing box is not more than 18%, and the temperature of the color aluminum roll is not more than 45 degrees.7. aluminum rolls are prohibited from being stored with chemicals and moist materials during storage.
- Q:There is no professional aluminum roll,
- Aluminum foil and aluminum coil production is a typical manufacturing type. With ERP, you can manage all the production processes, carry out cost accounting and voucher making, and can download the long-term trial.
- Q:Can I bake cheesecake in aluminium baking trays?
- Should be fine
- Q:What is Aluminum Coating on a roof?
- Why you would be coating a flat roof with Aluminum coating is beyond anything I have learned. Flat roofs should have a felt and tar coating to water proof them. Aluminum roof coating is used mostly on mobile homes to reflect heat because mobile homes don't have attics to trap the heat and carry it to vents. It also seals the water out at the metal seams. Aluminum coating is a type of polymer that has aluminum flakes in it. It is brushed on like a thick coat of paint and allowed to dry.
- Q:Are Parakeets allergic to aluminum?
- a metal pie pan is fine, i use one too i just put it in the bottom of the cage, but i must say they enjoy getting sprayed loads more.
- Q:IS aluminium oxide passive (non-reactive) (plz read below too)?
- sodium oxide and potassium oxide are water soluble aluminium oxide is not water soluble. the layer formed of oxide on the aluminium surface is coherent and adherent with no pores and stuck to the metal surface. the layer is also passive to most acids and alkalies except HCl and anti passive ions if present. sodium oxide and potassium oxide dissolve in any aqueous medium forming the corresponding alkalies NaOH and KOH leaving the fresh metal surface exposed to more corrosion. also the reaction of Na and K with aqueous media like water and acids is quite vigorous and fast unlike aluminium which is mu less reactive
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range