Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3105:
Aluminium coil/sheet are of a wide range of specifications, and they are widely used in:Interior: wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies, shutters, doors...Exterior: wall cladding, facades, roofing, canopies, tunnels,column covers , renovations...Advertisement: display platforms, signboards, fascia, shop fronts...
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3105 :
1) High gloss
2) High flexibility
3) Impact resistance
4) Excellent weather-proof durability
6) High erosion resistance
7) Stable color and gloss
8) Good mechanical processing performance
9) Abrasion resistance
Image of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3105:
Specifications of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3105:
A1100,A3003, A8011 etc
Standard width:1200 1240mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
1.5T/coil,2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Color coated, Embossed, mill finish,
As to RAL
10 - 90%(EN ISO-2813:1994)
P E : more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- Aluminum coils can be divided into 9 categories, among which 1060 series is one kind, standing for 1050, 1060. Series 1000 is called pure aluminum plate which contents most aluminum with purity above 99.00% and is most common in general industries. As no other technical elements are involved, the production process is simple and the price is relatively cheap. The majority in the current market are series 1050 and 1060. The last two digits in series 1000 indicate the required aluminum content. For example, the last two digits series 1050 is 50. According to International Grades Naming Principle and Chinese Aluminum Alloy Technical Standard (gB/T3880-2006), the aluminum content of qualified series 1050 must reaches 99.5%.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:Is Aluminum really stronger than steel?
- It depends on how you set the criteria of comparison. If you go by volume, Aluminum isn't stronger. That's why a steel can is stronger than one of similar size and thickness. If you go by weight, aluminum is said to be stronger. Let's say we were looking to create a wall, spec'ed to a particular height and width, and just thick enough to hold back a given PSI of pressure. The aluminum one would have to be thicker to have the strength to hold back the pressure, but it'd be lighter than the steel equivalent. Also, the ease by which a material can be nicked isn't an indicator of strength but of hardness. Harder, isn't necessarily stronger.
- Q:Engines: Aluminum block vs. Iron block?
- Aluminum's main advantages are weight and increased mpg for CAFE regulations. If you are going to keep your car to 150,000 miles eitheir block material will do. But if you are going to keep it 300,000 to the bitter, bitter end, you are better off with iron.
- Q:Aluminum metal is oxidized in aqueous base with water serving as the oxidizing agent.?
- solutions b, c, and d - chlorine, bromine, and permanganate anion all characterize powerful oxidizers. In an elementary diatomic halogen molecule like chlorine or bromine, the oxidation state of each and every atom is 0. even as they react with molecular magnesium, as an social gathering (Mg, whose oxidation state is likewise 0), the chlorine atoms each and each and every get rid of an electron from the metal and for that reason have an oxidation state of -a million. they have been decreased, and are for that reason oxidizing brokers. Magnesium loses 2 electrons and for that reason has an oxidation state of +2. this is been oxidized (with techniques from an oxidizing agent) and is for that reason a reducing agent.
- Q:Aluminum Recycling products?
- Soda cans. Beer cans. Pie tins. Aluminum foil. Traffic signs. A few components of some automobiles like the hood (bonnet) and the cylinder heads for some engines. Airplanes - most all the structure metal and all the skins in all but the newest composite (fiberglass) planes. Aluminum recycling uses so much less energy than refining from bauxite ore that a high percentage of aluminum gets recycled.
- Q:who invented aluminum and or aluminum foil?
- Scientists suspected that an unknown metal existed in alum as early as 1787, but they did not have a way to extract it until 1825. Hans Christian Oersted, a Danish chemist, was the first to produce tiny amounts of aluminum. During that time, the method to extract aluminum was so costly that aluminum once was considered more precious than gold. The plant, owned by J.G. Neher Sons (aluminum manufacturers) started in 1886 in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, at the foot of the Rhine Falls - capturing the falls’ energy to produce aluminum. Neher's sons together with Dr. Lauber discovered the endless rolling process and the use of aluminum foil as a protective barrier. From there began the wide use of aluminum foil in the packaging of chocolate bars and tobacco products. Processes evolved over time to include the use of print, color, lacquer, laminate and the embossing of the aluminum. Although the technology to extract aluminum improved greatly, it still is a energy extensive process. If you, as a chemist can figure out a way to reduce the amount of energy needed to extract aluminum even by 1%, your method can make you a millionaire overnight. There is a thought to motivate you to study Chem. =)
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- Go okorder.com/
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- There are great bats that are made out of each, but I generally tend to think that composite bats have better performance. There are aluminum bats that may be better than a given composite, but generally a high-end composite will be better than a high-end aluminum. Composites tend to have larger sweet spots, some span the entire length of the barrel, and the ball will still travel well if hit towards the outside of the sweet spot. contact hitters should look towards composites, because their slower swings will be compensated for with the spring action of the composite material. I think aluminums are better for power hitters because that material has been used for decades and the weight distribution has been better perfected for harder swings.
- Q:is a stainless steel cookware set with an aluminum core fine for cooking?
- The aluminum is encased in the stainless steel, usually as a thick disk in the bottom. It is an excellent conductor of heat and holds the heat well once it gets hot. All you see is the stainless, none of the aluminum because it's between two layers of stainless in the bottom of the pots. You are right, you don't want food cooked in straight aluminum, some metal taste can transfer to certain foods. That won't happen with stainless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range