Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3003:
Aluminium coil/sheet are of a wide range of specifications, and they are widely used in:Interior: wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies, shutters, doors...Exterior: wall cladding, facades, roofing, canopies, tunnels,column covers , renovations...Advertisement: display platforms, signboards, fascia, shop fronts...
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003 :
1) High gloss
2) High flexibility
3) Impact resistance
4) Excellent weather-proof durability
6) High erosion resistance
7) Stable color and gloss
8) Good mechanical processing performance
9) Abrasion resistance
Image of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003:
Specifications of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003:
A1100,A3003, A8011 etc
Standard width:1200 1240mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
1.5T/coil,2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Color coated, Embossed, mill finish,
As to RAL
10 - 90%(EN ISO-2813:1994)
P E : more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is an aluminum car engine as durable as steel/iron ?
- ALuminum engines are close to durablity of the Iron Engines based on the assumption that you use aluminum engines only for gasoline engines. THe pressure and temperature inside it will be 2-3Mpa and 1000 degrees celsius. If you have very efficient radiator, there is not much damage to the material. The only factors that might reduce its life would be operating it in a higher temperature for a longer time. Lets say driving it in desert with A/C on and with less lubricating oil for a long duration everyday throughout the year. But ignoring the above case, aluminum are close to the durablity of the Iron engines.
- Q:Opinions wanted. Carbon or Aluminum?
- Just a little personal story here. I recently bought a new old stock Carbon Giant TCR Limited at a great price, did some wheel upgrades and the like then took it out for a ride. The difference between that bike and my Colnago Aluminum Dream (still have it) was amazing. The whole ride quality, smoothness and climbing ability of the CF bike was supierior to that of the Colnago. Or was it just the novelty of the newness? Sure the two have different geometries and gearing but I feel so much more comfortable on the CF giant for long (over 50 mile) rides then the Al. Colnago. Test ride them both, you'll see.
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:What would life be like without aluminum?
- LOL. I can remember what HOME life was like before aluminum. We had tin cans -- that's why they're called tin cans to this day. But soda didn't come in plastic bottles. They were glass! We had waxed paper for wrapping things. We had no tv antennas to worry about, mainly because there wasn't much tv then. I truly don't know what material they used to build airplanes, but there WERE airplanes. It's funny to look back at it now. It gives you a great respect for the human's adaptability. We did what we had to do when we had to do it, I suppose.
- Q:a sample of aluminum chloride has a mass of 37.2 g. how many aluminum ions are present?
- Aluminum Chloride is simply AlCl3 So In each mole of AlCl3 there are 1 mol of Al 3 mol of Cl We know (from periodic table), 1 mol of Al weighs 26.98 g 1 mol of Cl weighs 35.47g so 1 mol of AlCl3 weighs 26.98g + 3x35.47g = 133.39 g sooo moles of AlCl3 = 37.2 g /133.39 g/mol = 0.279 mol in one mol of anything, there are 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 of that thing... so we have 0.279 mol x 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 molecules /mole = 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 And, we know one molecule of AlCl3 dissociates into one Al ion and 3 Cl ions sooo 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 AlCl3 ions dissociate into 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions so answer is 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions
- Q:My roll of aluminum foil was steaming?
- Aluminum does not go wel in heat, in fact if left under extreme heat + pressure (A.K.A.) microwave, or toast oven, it will explode, there will be nothing left but tiny fragments of aluminum tinfoil.
- Q:Is aluminum explosive?
- Aluminum is actually highly reactive. Under normal conditions, its outer layer quickly forms a coating of aluminum oxide which is extremely hard and well-attached. This prevents any further corrosion or oxidation. Molten aluminum will react explosively with water; this is a well-known danger in the aluminum casting industry. Very finely powdered aluminum is pyrophoric (self-igniting in air) and is used as a component in flash powder and some solid rocket fuels.
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- Al-Si Alloys 5xxx - Al-Mg Alloys 6xxx - Al-Mg-Si Alloys (like 6061,6063, and 6111) 5xxx alloys find wide application in Building construction,highways structures including bridges, storage tanks and pressure vessels, and marine applications. 6061 alloy finds broad use in welded structural members such as truck and marine frames, railroad cars,and pipelines.
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- If it is 1.0mm thick, the coil can be sliced into 124 pieces. For other thickness, please use 124 divide the thickness.
- Q:what are the primaary iuses of the element aluminum?
- hi ive found this: Aluminium is a silvery white member of the boron group of chemical elements. It has the symbol Al and its atomic number is 13. It is not soluble in water under normal circumstances. Aluminium is the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust, and the third most abundant element, after oxygen and silicon. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface. Aluminium is too reactive chemically to occur in nature as a free metal. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals. The chief source of aluminium is bauxite ore. Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are very important in other areas of transportation and building. Its reactive nature makes it useful as a catalyst or additive in chemical mixtures, including ammonium nitrate explosives, to enhance blast power. Aluminium is a soft, durable, lightweight, ductile and malleable metal with appearance ranging from silvery to dull gray, depending on the surface roughness. Aluminium is nonmagnetic and nonsparking. It is also insoluble in alcohol, though it can be soluble in water in certain forms. The yield strength of pure aluminium is 7–11 MPa, while aluminium alloys have yield strengths ranging from 200 MPa to 600 MPa. Aluminium has about one-third the density and stiffness of steel. It is easily machined, cast, drawn and extruded.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range