Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3003:
Aluminium coil/sheet are of a wide range of specifications, and they are widely used in:Interior: wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies, shutters, doors...Exterior: wall cladding, facades, roofing, canopies, tunnels,column covers , renovations...Advertisement: display platforms, signboards, fascia, shop fronts...
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003 :
1) High gloss
2) High flexibility
3) Impact resistance
4) Excellent weather-proof durability
6) High erosion resistance
7) Stable color and gloss
8) Good mechanical processing performance
9) Abrasion resistance
Image of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003:
Specifications of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003:
A1100,A3003, A8011 etc
Standard width:1200 1240mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
1.5T/coil,2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Color coated, Embossed, mill finish,
As to RAL
10 - 90%(EN ISO-2813:1994)
P E : more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Resin that withstands aluminum?
- One common mold material for metal casting is plaster mixed with silica sand to give it more strength. It needs to be completely (like heated) dry before you use it, but it is actually more work than sand casting but it gives a better finish. There are some rubber materials which can withstand the heat of casting pewter, but the melting point of pewter is so much lower than aluminum that I am sure those won't work for aluminum. I think you are pretty much stuck with sand for the easiest method.
- Q:is aluminum in deodorant actually bad for you?
- I okorder.com , not an antiperspirant. So it doesn't block the sweat glands and until my body adjusted I would say that I sweated more. However the odour was eliminated effectively. The product is a solid stick of deodorant and the first one lasted me 6 months! My wife likes it because she can put it on straight after shaving and it leaves her armpits lovely and soft and smooth.
- Q:What is a good replacement for aluminum food containers?
- Why not keep using the aluminum? It's 100 percent recyclable! That's even better than having something in a landfull bio-degrading over 10 years!
- Q:What compounds can be created using the element aluminum?
- yes: Aluminum Chloride which is AlCl3. Aluminum Sulfate: AlSO4
- Q:What is in aluminum foil? What is its molar mass?
- Aluminum foil is 92% to 99% aluminum. So the molar mass in a little over 27.
- Q:Aluminum core pots and pans?
- Aluminum cores are fine. They are wrapped in stainless (make sure), or stacked inside stainless steel. Aluminum is one of the most common elements in the world. We're exposed to it in more ways that you can count. Links to alzheimers are inconclusive. From what I understand, non-stick skillets are ok as long as you don't overheat them and cause the material to burn (you can smell the fumes when overheated). I use mine with medium heat, like for omelettes or grilled cheese sandwiches, but never for searing a steak.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of strips with the weight of aluminum coil known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width).Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:Do you have an aluminum coil first? Is there an aluminum plate?
- Yes, all aluminium sheets are made of aluminium rolls after slitting. The general process of aluminum plate production is: aluminium ingot - aluminum water - casting roll - aluminum roll ---- aluminum plate [Ji'nan excellent aluminum industry]. Welcome to visit.
- Q:aluminum fishing boat soundproofing?
- I have found that lining the boat with carpet makes a great sound proofer. Used carpet is a lot more pliable and cheaper to obtain. You can glue it in with liquid nails or such, or you can just set it inside so it can be removed when you need to dry out the boat. You can even put strips of foam board under the carpet to help even more. Glue your carpet to the foam board and then you have removable panels to ease with cleaning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range