Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- saw web size depends on the thickness and height of sectional material,equipment compatibility and permitted installed saw web size .
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
- Q:does aluminum sheet has a function of magnetism isolating?
- no, it needs ferromagnetic materials.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- or you can use file to rub back and forth, and it needs lots of practices or you can't weld the sheets.because aluminum sheet cann't be tightly welded to tin, it's hard to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets by common welding methods.it's hard, the aluminum sheets are oxidized soon after polished by abrasive paper.and you need to cover the new polished area with soldering paste and learn some operating skills.owing to aluminum sheets' high oxidized speed, you need to wipe the aluminum sheets with soldering paste and soldering tin and rub them with large power soldering iron, then the aluminum sheets will be tightly welded to tin.so two pieces of aluminum sheets could be welded together.
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- you can try mirror polishing agent.
- Q:Who knows the ceiling size of aluminum hang-parcel?
- Buckle plate ceiling is the most general ceiling materials, it suits for decorative materials for the ceiling of kitchen and toilet. It has good dampproof, oil contamination resistance , and inflaming retarding feature. And it has elegant appearance and is convenient for transportation and usage. Aluminum buckle plate is square and it’s general size is 300*300，300*600，600*600, it’s thickness generally is 1.2mm.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- Don’t worry about it, after aluminum contacts water or air, a layer of oxide film will generate on its surface to separate aluminum from the water or air and protect it, so it won’t be erosive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range