Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:is general aluminum sheet fire-proof?
- aluminum products has low melting point and is nonfireproof,and aluminum alloys will be better.
- Q:Aluminum melting in a fire?
- A campfire does not get hot enough to melt Aluminum.
- Q:how to melt down recyclable aluminum
- It requires high temperature (933K), and is inefficient for small quantities. Why not just sell it to your local recycler?
- Q:Can aluminum plate resist acid and alkali?
- Aluminum is a more active metal, easy to react with the acid and alkali of the outside world. If it is in water for a long time, aluminum will react with acid and alkali substances in water. How to improve the acid and alkali resistance of aluminum alloy?Mainly through the oxidation of aluminum alloy, so that its surface with a layer of oxide film, to prevent the external acid-base substances on aluminum alloy corrosion.In order to reduce the surface hardness and wear resistance of aluminum alloy and prolong its service life, the surface oxidation surface treatment technology has become an indispensable part of the use of aluminum alloy.
- Q:explain the following observation :(1) aluminium foil does not react with water?
- Aluminium is very reactive in air and forms a protective oxide coating. This protects it when placed in water as aluminium oxide is unreactive with water. When immersed in mercury the oxide coating is removed and therefore the aluminium itself reacts when the cleaned aluminium metal is immersed in water.
- Q:How do you find radius of aluminum sphere using density?
- Aluminum has a density of 2.702 g/cm^3. 83 g x (1 cm^3 / 2.702 g) = 30.7 cm^3 That's the volume of the Al sphere. The formula for the volume of a sphere is V = (4/3)(pi)(r^3) where r is the radius. 30.7 = (4/3)(3.1416)((r^3) 7.33 = r^3 1.94 cm = r 1.94 cm x (1 in / 2.54 cm) = 0.76 inches.
- Q:Excuse me: what kind of aluminum sheet is the cheapest? Which materials are more expensive?
- Among them, 3003 for aluminum manganese alloy, the lowest price in the 3 series, and then 3004.3104, for aluminum, magnesium, manganese alloy than 3003 price to be slightly higherThird bit, 5 series, i.e. aluminum magnesium alloy, such as 5005.50525083. 5005 of these prices are slightly lowerThen, the ---2 system and --4 system and --7 system of the 6 series are derived
- Q:Are electrons in aluminum free?
- Any element that allows the transfer of electrical flow to move across it usually has the characteristic of having free movement electrons in the outer shell. This is why metals are particularly good at electrical conduction. The best metal for transferring electrical charge is silver followed by copper and then aluminum. Much electrical wire is made from pure aluminum because it is cheaper than copper or silver and the resistance to flow is only slightly lower than copper. The electrons in the outer shells are still bound to the aluminum nucleus but they are free to accept a charge from neighboring aluminum atoms and transfer that charge to the next aluminum in the electrical flow. This is basically the definition of electrical resistance. Copper performs this transfer more efficiently than aluminum so it's electrical resistivity is less than aluminums. But in both base metals, the outer electrons never leave the atom, they simply transfer their charge to the next atom in line
- Q:What's better, aluminum or fiberglass poles?
- I'd say fiberglass because... - Durability - Aluminum is a very bendable metal. It dents, it bends, and it breaks easier than any other metal pole you'll find. This is because it's a very low density metal. - Flexibility = more dramatic twirling due to pole flex, and it's less breakable. - Counter Weight = A flag on one side of the pole would be harder to move around swiftly without a counterweight. Thus a heavier pole would entail having a center of gravity on the flag pole closer to the hand, making it easier to maneuver the flag, but the pole would be harder to lift as a whole. I'm no expert on colorguard poles, though. Fiberglass has come a long way. While aluminum is always the same material, fiberglass is a constantly evolving building material.
- Q:Pressure cooker - aluminum vs. stainless steel?
- I have a large aluminum pressure cooker that I have owned and used often for over 25 years. It's never given me a bit of trouble. I do not cook really acidic things in it (which is what will cause pitting of the aluminum). If the largest size is the one in aluminum, I think it may be possible that it's not in stainless steel because of the weight issue. The aluminum pot and lid are quite heavy even when empty, and when they are full of food, it's difficult to move the full pot. The instructions for mine said to move the pot from the stove-top to a sink of cold water to reduce pressure instantly. So mostly, I don't carry the pot when full; I leave it on the stove-top and simply remove the pressure-weight (the jiggler) while wearing a oven mitt, when I need to reduce the pressure instantly. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range