Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:what kind of abradant should be used in the deburring of aluminum sheets? How to grind?
- you can use deburring brush,grinding fluid,abrasive powder and other consumables.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- oxygen welding
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- Don’t worry about it, after aluminum contacts water or air, a layer of oxide film will generate on its surface to separate aluminum from the water or air and protect it, so it won’t be erosive.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- Sure, two pieces of alumminum sheets can be welded together, but which kind of welding method you choose is the key point.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range