Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil for Composite Pannel Making:
Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- Should be cheaper, it will press a few words, such a mold seems very simple, the material does not need much good, ordinary to get itAskHow much is it? Is there a price range?Chasing the answerMore than 10000 on it, two templates, and then inserted a positioning pin, perhaps not so much moneyMore than 10000 on it, two templates, and then inserted a positioning pin, perhaps not so much money
- Q:What is the difference between the alloy 1060H24 aluminum plate and the alloy 1100H24 aluminum plate?
- In all series, the 1000 series belongs to a series with the largest amount of aluminum. Purity can reach more than 99%. Because it does not contain other technical elements, the production process is relatively simple, and the price is relatively cheap. It is the most commonly used series in the conventional industries.
- Q:Are today's aluminum cans bad for our health?
- Most, if not all parents go through this torment. You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't! With our son, I felt uncomfortable with letting him have more than one at a time (on the current schedule in UK, they have 3 at a time on one appointment!). We've split them up now so he only has one every 4-5 weeks. I did lots of reading and found that most problems occur after several doses, this way we'll know if he has any type of reaction to any particular vaccination and he won't have the next doses. So far he's been fine. We also gave him a small amount of sugar water before his most recent vaccination as studies have shown it helps babies deal with stress. It made a huge difference and he barely cried. Have some infant Calpol/Tylenol ready at home to give him if he has a fever or is irritable and just watch him... and only allow him to have the vaccinations you believe are necessary and that you're comfortable with.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- The upper and lower layers of the composite aluminum plate are high purity aluminum alloy plates, and the middle is a non-toxic low-density polyethylene (PE) core plate, also called an aluminum plastic plate, and the aluminum veneer is a single aluminum sheet. For appearance, the difference between the two is not large, but the color of aluminum plate is diverse. Price respect, curtain wall uses exterior wall board, aluminous plastic board price is in 100 yuan or so, 2.5mm thick aluminium single board price is in 240 the left and right sides, 3mm single board is more expensive.
- Q:Displacement reactions with aluminum?
- Aluminium has a protective coating of Aluminium Oxide, this prevents many chemicals reaching the surface. This is because aluminium has a very strong affinity for oxygen and bonds to it with extremely strong bonds. It can be removed by dipping it carefully into a solution of Mercury (II) Chloride.
- Q:Is Aluminum Combustible?
- Aluminum metal oxidizes readily in air but when that happens, a layer of aluminum oxide will form, preventing further oxidation. So if you have a block of aluminum, the surface will oxidize and the rest will not. If you shave aluminum into a fine powder, you can actually light it on fire as it will rapidly and violently oxidize because there is more surface area. If you add iron powder in the mix, it will burn even hotter. I would not recommend doing this reaction.
- Q:How do I calculate the weight of aluminum sheet? What is the density?
- The density of aluminum is 2.7g/cm^3.
- Q:Aluminium plate ASTM 20
- This is not quite clear, you Baidu once "work standard net" in "work standard net" check to know!
- Q:Can you paint Chrome Aluminum rims?
- Chrome rims and aluminum rims are not the same thing. There are chrome plated aluminum rims, but not many. Aluminum rims can be painted pretty easily as aluminum is pretty soft and you can sand it easily to paint it. If they are chrome plated it is harder to do because chrome plating is very hard, and doesn't sand easily, making it hard to get something to stick. Go to an auto paint store and tell them what you want to do. Use the best materials you can get, otherwise the paint will peel off and it will look worse than it does now.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range