Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded Description:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded:
3)Excellent weather-proof durablity.
5)Hight erosion resist.
Images of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Does Aluminum absorb Radio waves?
- Aluminum is a good conductor of electricity. If an object is completely encased in a conductor (forming a Faraday cage), the object will be shielded from radio waves. If the aluminum (or another conductor) covers only part of the object, radio waves may still reach it.
- Q:Aluminum Foil Moles?
- Okay. If you have .55mm thick, 1cm square of Al, you you have 55 cubic mm of Al. 55 cubic mm is .055 cubic centimeters of Al. .055 * denisty of Al (2.699 g/cm3) gives you .148 grams of Al. Al molecule weight is 27g/mole. So .148 g * (1 mole / 27 grams) = .00548 moles of Aluminum. That rounds to about 5.50 x 10-3 moles. I should also add that A) Remember when you are converting cubic units (such as mm3 into cm3), the conversion factor should also be cubed (so 1 cubic mm = 10^3 cubic cm). Also, not to be nit picky, but this question is dumb because aluminum foil would also have a good portion of aluminum oxide coating it...but I wouldn't bring that up to the teacher if I were you. :-)
- Q:what is the final temperature of 250g of water whose initial Temperature is 25 C if 80-g of aluminum initially?
- Given Data :-- Mass : Aluminium m(a) = 80 g, Water m(w) = 250 g Initial Temperature : Aluminium t₁ = 70 C and Water t₁' = 25 C Final Temperature of both ( aluminium and water ) = T C (assume) Since Aluminium is initially at a temperature higher than that of water, it (aluminium) will lose heat to water . Heat lost by Al = Q = mass of Aluminium x sp.heat capacity of Aluminium x Temp. change = Q = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) cal Heat gained by water = Q' = mass of water x sp.heat capacity of water x Temp. change = Q' = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) According to principle of calorimetery . = Heat lost by aluminium = heat gained by water. = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) = T = 27.9 C .... ( Rounded to one decimal place )...... Answer Answer .
- Q:will aluminum paste work the same as aluminum powder in the mixture for thermite?
- How To Make Thermite
- Q:Where can I melt aluminum?
- The wooden mold will not be able to handle the molten Aluminum. You will need a foundry in order to melt down the aluminum properly, and some shop equipment to cut the arrows out of the mold. It would take an inordinate amount of aluminum foil to make an arrowhead anyway. Typically you want to melt down aluminum that is higher quality (old aluminum doors for instance). Anyway, try taking a class in foundry, it will teach you what you need to know. Do you have such a class in your High School or local community?
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- I also believe that the primary benefit of aluminum heads is weight savings...you can port and polish iron heads just the same. I also know that aluminum retains and dissipates heat differently than Iron.
- Q:Aluminum roll, which companies are used?
- Too many things that you can see every day, with all the things that are made of aluminum, and the companies that make these aluminum products are useful, so it's unclear!
- Q:why does hf acid sometimes turn aluminum black?
- Aluminum will oxidize. Not like steel though, that forms the red orange rust (iron oxide) that will eventually eat through thin steel. When aluminum oxidizes, it leaves a thin cloudy film on the surface. That's why nice new shiny diamond plate gets dull after being exposed for some time. It can be removed by some chemicals, apparently your hf acid. When the acid breaks down the cloudy oxidize layer, it may turn into a black residue. You'll be left with a clean aluminum surface that will, over time, oxidize and get that cloudy film again. It could also be waste compound of your hf acid etching the surface. Check to see whether the acid you're using will etch or clean an aluminum surface.
- Q:How to calculate the length of aluminum sheet with the thickness known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width). Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:Real World: Steel or Aluminum for Heat?
- Increasing heat temperature (Highest point) must be less than melting point of the Aluminum (1221 degree Fahrenheit).Now factor of the weight and stabilizing is important to choose the metal in that section .Aluminum is like fire cricket during melting and if be in flounce of the over heating my cause lot of damages .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range