||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
Structure of Aluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet:
Aluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Carbon fiber wheelset with aluminum braking surface vs basalt ?
- Another vote for aluminum. Wheels with a basalt brake layer are overpriced.
- Q:Aluminium Vs Mild Steel Vs Galv?
- That is actually a complicated question that may need serious engineering. First of all, pure aluminum is rather soft and flexible and you may need to consider an aluminum alloy, perhaps an alloy used in aircraft structures to resists loads. The nature of the load (concentrated or distributed) may affect how the channel tends to bend and the strength needed to resist bending. C channels many tend to bend, shear, twist or buckle and could also fail where loads are applied or at end connections. Likely, mechanical engineers would make a freebody diagram of the channel and study its loading and physical restraints to calculate the strengths needed. Then it is likely a safety factor (10%, 50%, etc. extra strength) would be required depending upon the consequences of failure. If public safety is at issue, calculations should be performed (or checked) by a licensed professional engineer. Because channels (usually) can not be custom made at rolling mills (unless there is a huge order) the next larger available channel in the correct alluminum alloy may be required. Often insurance and product liability demand a correct solution. If the existing mild steel flange works, it (or an assembly drawing) could be presented to show the necessary configuration and help identify possible interferences if channel dimensions must change. Depending upon environment (wet, dry etc.) mixing metal parts may raise corosion concerns. For example, drainage from copper flashings on roofs tends to corode aluminum gutters. Aluminum alloy will likely be more expensive than mild steel and titanium would be stronger and lighter than aluminum (and is now being used in aircrafts) but would be even more expensive. Channel cost may be more important in a large production run than in a one of a kind structure.
- Q:How can I remove small specks of rust on an Aluminum sign?
- Aluminum dont rust!! If theres rust on it then its not alum, or it was laying against something steel that was rusty and the rust got onto the alum.. If it's the ladder it should wipe off pretty easy with a clean rag and alittle elbow grease.. Or you can use window cleaner, wd-40, or even tooth paste on a rag to wipe it off.
- Q:Aluminum metal is oxidized in aqueous base with water serving as the oxidizing agent.?
- solutions b, c, and d - chlorine, bromine, and permanganate anion all characterize powerful oxidizers. In an elementary diatomic halogen molecule like chlorine or bromine, the oxidation state of each and every atom is 0. even as they react with molecular magnesium, as an social gathering (Mg, whose oxidation state is likewise 0), the chlorine atoms each and each and every get rid of an electron from the metal and for that reason have an oxidation state of -a million. they have been decreased, and are for that reason oxidizing brokers. Magnesium loses 2 electrons and for that reason has an oxidation state of +2. this is been oxidized (with techniques from an oxidizing agent) and is for that reason a reducing agent.
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:Can I bake aluminum foil inside of clay?
- Q:What's the color coated aluminum roll?
- The so-called color coated aluminum coil, refers to the surface of Aluminum Alloy the coloring process, because Aluminum Alloy properties is very stable, not easy to be corroded, the general surface after special treatment can ensure that at least 30 years do not fade, because of its low density, high hardness, weight of unit volume of metal materials is the lightest. The color of aluminum is a new material recently emerged in the field of the plastic doors and windows, and compared, the biggest advantage is that the degree of firmness and color changing, There is nothing comparable to this, and never faced steel have always been questioned "toxic" two words. Therefore, in high-grade market doors and windows, sunshine rooms, balcony packaging and other fields are widely used. Now, color coated aluminum rolls have become one of the most popular top decorative materials. It is a kind of green with environmental protection, durability and beauty. It has the following advantages as decorative materials unmatched by other products: uniform color, bright and smooth, durable, strong adhesion, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, weathering resistance, decay resistant friction resistance, resistance to ultraviolet radiation, strong weatherability.
- Q:Automotive aluminum coil, using GB H22, what brand, what are the main ingredients?
- 5754-H22 aluminum sheet has the characteristics of medium strength, good corrosion resistance, weldability and easy processing. It is a typical alloy in Al-Mg (mg Al alloy) alloy.
- Q:How to Paint Aluminum Extrusions?
- Your question supposes that you need to Paint the Aluminum Extrusion. The more common thing to do is to Anodize the extrusion. This process coats all surfaces with a hard durable coating. There are several colors available. Actually It's common to use Urethane's to paint Aluminum and the primer isn't simply made for metal, but is specifically for Aluminum. A lot of Airplanes are coated every day in this manner. Methods for coating the insides of tubing have been used for a very long time. You basically fill the tube with primer or coating then drain the excess out (dip method) and difficult shapes can be powder coated or electro static coated. Extrusions can be roller coated after cleaning, vinyls work very well with out priming. Think Toothpaste tubes.
- Q:What is a good slogan for Aluminum?
- Aluminum--strong and light. And it doesn't rust! Aluminum, the most recyclable metal! If you happen to be in Canada . . . Aluminum, Canada's gift to the world! Did you know Napoleon and Josephine ate with aluminum tableware? Aluminum was more expensive than gold at the time!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range