||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Structure of Aluminium Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:aluminum macbook vs 2011 macbook pro?
- THIS ONE IS BEST ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENT Apple MacBook Pro MC700LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop *13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1280 x 800-pixel resolution). *2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (Sandy Bridge) with 3 MB shared L3 cache for excellent multitasking. *Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory. *320 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) *4 GB installed RAM (1333 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB) *8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) *Built-in FaceTime HD camera for video chatting *Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible) *Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000) *Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones *Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port *SDXC card slot *Thunderbolt port with native Mini DisplayPort output plus support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately) *Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control with support for inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities *Full-size backlit keyboard *Stereo speakers with subwoofers *Dimensions: 12.78 x 8.94 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH) *Weight: 4.5 pounds *Up to 7 hours of battery life *Meets Energy Star 5.0 requirements *Rated EPEAT Gold
- Q:mass of 3.45 moles of Aluminum sulfate?
- Aluminum sulfate is Al2S3, so you got two atoms of aluminum and three of oxygen. Hence the molar mass of aluminum sulfate is: 2X16 (two times molar mass of oxygen) + 3X32 (three times molar mass of sulfur). Keep in mind that the molar mass of an elements equals its mass number. We have 128 grams per mole or 128 pounds per lb-mol. Since you have 3.45 moles of Al2S3 you just have to do 3.45 times 128 = 441.6 grams
- Q:aluminum fact or fiction question regarding recycling?
- actuality. You ask a question with constrained area and then want information to help. what number information do you have time and area for? first of all, the Bible has been used for geographic accuracy. 2nd, this is been used for archaeological accuracy. 0.33, this is been used for historic accuracy. The Bible pronounced the earth became around approximately 700BC in the past astronomers knew it. Many have wondered the Bible at circumstances even with the undeniable fact that those questions blow away. occasion, scientists wondered regardless of if the Hittites have been a genuine those that have been pronounced interior the Bible till archaeologists chanced on pictures and inscriptions at some websites.The Bible has survived many tries at burying it or destroying it. i.e. the Romans, the Catholic Church, purges, and extreme persecution of its adherents.The Romans have been famous for his or her tortures for 315 years yet Christianity based on the Bible grew besides! i will advise 5 staggering books that answer this authoritatively interior the source section. That technology is named Apologetics. this may well be an excellent, significant question -demands an excellent answer.
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:The specification of thermal insulating aluminum coil
- 4-0 In general, the chemical engineering products for thermal insulation is 0. According to the International standard, the thickness tolerance is +-5%.02MM. according to industrial standard, it is +-0. The production crafts are embossed and plain sheet.
- Q:How many 330 ml aluminium cans is equivalent to a roll of aluminium foil 30cmx10m (abt 12 inch by 3 feet)?
- Aluminium foil is less than 0.2mm thick but typically 0.02mm so a piece 300mm x 100mm has a total volume of 3 x 1 x 2 x 10^2 mm^3 that is 600 mm^3 The density of Al is 2700 kg/m^3 so the mass of your foil is 2700 x 600 /10^9 kg = 0.00162 kg = 1.62 g Modern aluminium cans weigh about 15g I take it you aren't studying either physics or mathematics or you would easily have workd it out!
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- I like this answer - Aluminum is one of earths most common metals can be found just about any were is light and melts fast thats why it,s used for drinking can,s and doe,s not subside to rust right away cost of aluminum oney a matter of how much prossing is done to it and if being mixed with other metal to make it stronger
- Q:Aluminum roll 220 kg.0.3 thickness, 500 width, roll diameter is how much?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:question about aluminum?
- Aluminum is not placed with the other metals such as transition metals or alkali metals because it is classified as a poor metal. Elemental aluminum, in it's pure form, is not an ion because it has no charge. If combined with another metal, the result will also be neutral if the metal aluminum was being combined with was neutral. Hydrogen won't have the same case because it is not a metal, it is a gas. The only reason it is in the same column as metals is because they all have 1 valence electron
- Q:How can you tell if a bullet cartridge is aluminum or steel?
- You mean casings. You can tell as steel will have a coating of lacquer and aluminum will look like aluminum. The bullet itself will always be lead with a copper coat unless otherwise specified.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range