||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Structure of Aluminium Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can the color coated aluminum roll be bent easily and won't break?
- Weathering resistance. The weight of a unit volume is the lightest of all metal materials. It is widely used in fields such as pigments, balcony packaging, and is not susceptible to corrosion. It is durable and beautiful in appearance. Specially applied to the interior of public places, colour coated aluminium rolls have become one of the most popular top decorative materials: polyester coated aluminum rolls (PE). According to the surface film forming structure, fluorocarbon coating can be divided into two kinds: traditional fluorocarbon and nano fluorocarbon coating. The biggest advantage is that the strength of the fluorocarbon coating is incomparable. It is a new type of material which has recently emerged in the field of doors and windows.
- Q:what is the california recycling refund on aluminum blocks, and scrap aluminum??
- There is a BIG difference between the recycling refund on aluminum containers and the scrap value of other aluminum. The recycling refund is based upon deposits on beverage containers. It used to be that scrap dealers mentioned the amount of the deposit refund PLUS the scrap value of the cans. Now many of these slimy scuzz butts only REFUND the deposit and do not pay the scrap value! They keep that scrap payment for themselves as a windfall profit! The scrap value of aluminum doors, aluminum eating utensils, and so on is a set price. You will get only scrap market value for those. It will be handled separately. Try, as I did, putting aluminum foil in the drink cans and see what happens! I was doing it only because the aluminum foil was aluminum and would go to the same place. But, they have a count scanner that assesses the number and weight of the aluminum cans you bring in (the one I went to had it mounted above the conveyer belt where the shredder accepts the cans) and they can compare the weight of all of the cans to the count or basket capacity. Also, if they find shredded aluminum foil in the bin, they can analyze approximately who brought it in. They are also wise about putting water in the cans so they are heavier, but I never did that.
- Q:welding steel near aluminum?
- Drill out the stud, extract the broken stud, refresh the threads and install a new stud. You'll ruin the head if you attempt to weld.
- Q:The general roll also 5,6t appearance, specific to your own weigh, length, weight = / (width * thickness * density)
- The density of aluminum is 2.7 and the molding weight is usually less than 3.5 tons, depending on the forming width and thickness. The wider, the thicker, the shorter.
- Q:Can aluminum coil 3003H24 replace 3A21H14?
- It is ok in some way as both of them are alumal. The hardness of 3003H24 is similar to that of 3A21H14 after hardening without annealing. Both have good corrosion resistance, plasticity and bad machinability. They cannot be used as load bearing parts even though small load is ok. They cannot be anodized.
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:The company wants to produce an aluminum coil production line, which is better for large aluminium smelting equipment?
- Dongpu heat well, they have the qualification certificate issued by the state kiln construction, as far as I know, their melting furnace Aluminum Alloy 'plan is very good, and the operation is simple and safe, feel good, can be wiped off
- Q:effects of ferrous sulphate on aluminium?
- aluminum reacts via a redox reaction with iron(II): 3 Fe2+(aq) + 2 Al(s) --- 3 Fe(s) + 2 Al3+(aq)
- Q:Will anodized aluminum rust? Should I oil the exterior of my AR-15 to prevent rust?
- aluminum is different from steel, it does rust (oxidize) but once it does the oxidation protects it from further rust! unless freshly scratched or gouged, all aluminum surfaces are covered wit ha near-invisible layer of aluminum oxide (rust) that acts like a barrier against further corrosion. anodizing is a type of aluminum finish that strengthens the natural barrier of aluminum oxide to make it more acid resistant. no oiling is necessary to keep anodized finishes in good shape. the only stuff you have ot watch out for with aluminum is mercury. mercury will destroy aluminum beyond repair. but since the mercury bans about 20 years ago accidentally spills of mercury on your gun isn't very likely... mercuric corrosive primer soot will not damage your gun.
- Q:Why does fillet appear when rolling aluminum coil?
- How thick and wide is it when there is such problem? Which is the rolling pass? And what is the type of the rolling mill? The simple 4 rollers or CVC and HC rolling mill with roller control. Does the filler appear in rolling or out of roller? Different thickness will lead to different analysis.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range