||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
Structure of Aluminium Pre-painted/Coated Coil/Sheet Serie 1 Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Pre-painted/Coated Coil/Sheet Serie 1:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Pre-painted/Coated Coil/Sheet Serie 1
Aluminium Pre-painted/Coated Coil/Sheet Serie 1Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Pre-painted/Coated Coil/Sheet Serie 1:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Mercury corrodes aluminum?
- hang on ill have a psychic moment... ok, we have two types of metal. ferrous and non ferrous... ferrous rusts... Fe... iron. non ferrous... no iron... Copper and aluminium, and zinc and silver appear int he periodic table, they are NOBLE metals.. pure elements... copper corrodes in acid aluminium corrodes iin alkali and i dont know what corrodes Zinc... and theyre digging up pieces of silver and gold which are thousands of years old, out of the sea... and they look as good as the day they were made... oh, and raw untreated steel starts rusting within hours of exposure to water and air... without air, the metal willstill corrode, but it'll take much much longer... your average ford starts rusting itself to death within 10 years... yet the titanic has been under the ocean for almost 100 years... and ok, i know the titanic hull is a bit thicker than a ford wheel arch... but the principle holds.
- Q:WIFFLE BALL bats have you ever used a ALUMINUM WIFFLE BALL bat?
- I've used an aluminum Wiffle bat and it really feels a lot better to hit with than the yellow plastic number. The Aluminum bats are still super light, but there is a bit of weight to it, and that weight is kind of end-loaded, which you can really feel as you turn your wrists over. The net result is a swing that feels more like a real bat with the barrel whipping through the hitting zone instead of that flyswatter feel you get with the regular bats. Oh, and you definitely get more distance when you connect. Definitely. I actually played in a Wiffle Ball tournament a few years ago and used those bats. Someone said that they no longer make them or they've been outlawed or something along those lines.
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- I use aluminium foil often for baking however I use baking paper between the food and the foil. I am sure it is safe to use foil, however I find that on occasions the foil sticks to the food, so I use the non stick paper between. I hope this helps.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel trailer?
- Aluminum Trailer Frames
- Q:Why is there aluminum in dry pancake mix?
- The aluminum is in the baking powder. Very common but you can buy it without it, it is much healthier for you. Aluminum is correlated to Alzheimer's and ADD. Baked goods taste much better without the aluminum too. Benzoate of soda, a preservative that can alter your DNA. Not too good for you, no matter what the FDA may say about it. All told, if you are concerned for your health, keep to organic as much as possible and made from scratch too. Way too much junk is put in our food and health products.
- Q:Domestic production of color coated aluminum coil manufacturers which good?
- It is widely used in the field of architectural decoration, such as aluminum ceiling, aluminum plate and so on. There are many manufacturers of color coated aluminum rolls, big and small.
- Q:Bike Spokes: Brass vs Aluminum Nipple Difference?
- Commercially pure aluminum has a tensile strength of approximately 90MPa and can be improved to around 180MPa by cold working. Typical Brass alloys have tensile strengths in the range 250 - 500MPa. There maybe different brass materials which exceed this limit. There may be those which are lower in tensile strength than the minimum of this range. Check in the web. But, according to these data, you can see that Brass is stronger than Aluminum. So, the brass plate is stronger than the Al plate. However, Aluminum is a pure metal. Brass is an alloy. So, there maybe different brasses depending on their composition.
- Q:aluminum for thermite?
- In 35+ years of demonstrating the thermite reaction, I have used fine aluminium powder to quite visible small bits. The proportions don't seem too critical, but try and keep near the amounts represented by the balanced eqtn. The difficult bit is getting the wretched stuff to ignite. With some mixes several strands of magnesium ribbon as fuse still wouldn't get it to ignite. I found a pile of 'ignition powder' at the base of the Mg often helped. There was a good commercial one available in the UK but I often made one up, main ingredients barium peroxide and magnesium powder, about 50/50. Needless to say, ignite with this mix where you won't breathe any nasty fumes. To get a good result, if I didn't use a proper crucible, I shaped one of Al foil about the capacity of 2-3 eggcups. This was put on sand in a big coffee tin, then more sand added to fill round the sides. This would give a good amount of iron. I once made the mistake of rushing in too quickly to get out the red hot iron.... and completely melted the ends of a large pair of Nickel tongs!
- Q:Why is the aluminum roll upset?
- Mainly in the aluminum slitting process, for various reasons, does not meet the standards and specifications of products, can be used to roll the machine from the new trimming and slitting, winding up to meet customer needs of product specifications
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range