||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE :
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE:
Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- it depends on the size and requirement, we can use ultrasonic wave rolling welding to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet.for example, solar energy radiator-fan contains connection of copper pipe and copper sheet, ultrasonic wave rolling welding equipment is used here.ultrasonic wave welding of metals is suitable for the welding of copper to copper, copper to aluminum and aluminum to aluminum.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Both of them have advantage. It depends on the new product type it’s applied. Heating coil: it’s applied in some products with high temperature and large heat release, such as oven and other types.
- Q:How to prevent corrosion of aluminum sheet surface?
- Aluminum does not need to be processed to prevent corrosion, and the formation of dense oxide film with oxygen can prevent corrosion
- Q:If copper wire is expensive, why not use aluminum?
- Yeah, aluminum isn't allowed in new or renovated construction. The size of cable needed for 400A will be determined by the service provider. Probably 4/0 size cable. New service means a new panel and new wiring. 14/2 is suitable for lighting and general receptacle use up to 15A, but 20A is required for all kitchen outlets, so use 12/2. If you use 12/2 throughout, be sure to use 20 amp breakers in the panel. Since 14/2 is only rated up to 15A, if you use 14/2 with 20 amp breakers, you run the risk of overheating and causing a fire.
- Q:What is aluminum curtain wall.
- Shell nosing edge sealing cap
- Q:how to weld cast aluminum?
- Let me guess. is your saw made by Chicago Electric by chance? I work as a welder and I tried to fix one of those retarded things a customer brought in, about a year back. The real problem here is a faulty design. Plain and simple. The metal used to make the part is extremely cheap. If you had it welded it would probably cost a bit on labor, and furthermore it's very likely to just break again in the future. See if you can find a used saw made by a name brand, like Milwakee, Delta, or Makita. If it's a tool you use often, then you'll save money in the long run, trust me.
- Q:Is there any chemical reaction between carbonated mineral water and aluminium cans?
- fee, and make contact with. they are the two carbonated interior the comparable way. that is basically a sensible (no longer in my opinion) advertising ploy. A play on words suggesting that one is larger than the different!
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:Do we have enough Aluminum for ever?
- Yes, there will be enough aluminum for us all. Economic theory says so. As demand rises, the cost of aluminum will go up (lowering demand) and more aluminum will be recycled (increasing supply). Our children might not see aluminum foil, but aluminum cans might still be out there :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range