||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE :
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE:
Aluminium Power coating in Coil Form with PE Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Which is better aluminum or stainless steel?
- Depending on what your using it for. Stainless steel is much stronger in strength seeing Aluminum has it's weak points and can bend under stress, and is also weak under large amounts of heat. I use stainless steel bolts and nuts for my exhaust systems, and starters on my truck, and they still haven't rusted as of yet.
- Q:Molar mass of Aluminum Oxide?
- Aluminum Oxide = Al2O3 Oxidation number of Al = +3 Oxidation number of O = -2 1 mol of Al weights 26.98 g | 1 mol of O weights 16 g You have to atoms of Al, so: 26.98 *2 = 53.96 g/mol You have 3 atoms of O = 16 *3 = 48 g/mol 53.96 + 48 = 101.96 g/mol == Molar mass of Al2O3 That means that in 1 mol of Al2O3 weights 101.96 g
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:Aluminum wiring in house preventative measures - ceiling lights?
- There's no problem with aluminum wiring that would require you to rewire your house as long as the proper wire gauge was used. You should replace all of the receptacles and switches with ones rated CO/AL. For lighting, replace the wirenuts with ones rated CO/AL and you'll be fine. From what I remember, Aluminum has a higher resistance than copper so it requires 1 size larger conductors. Aluminum also oxidizes faster than copper. If you have aluminum wires in your panel you should turn the main service disconnect off and put some de-oxidizer (you can find it at home improvement stores in the electrical section) where the wire lug is. This oxidation can make a bad connection causing you to lose voltage as the resistance goes up raising the amperage. This will generate more heat. Aluminum also... well its hard to explain... A/C current cycles its power in a sin wave, it causes the wire to vibrate. You will have to tighten all of the lugs on your electric panel periodically. The CO/AL wirenuts and receptacles/switches help prevent the vibration from loosening the connections causing a short and possibly a shock hazard or even a fire.
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:is copper wire really better than aluminum?
- The fence tech advise is wrong. Copper can withstand still higher voltage and there is no limitation at all. The limitation of sustainable voltage only depends on the thickness of insulation and its dielectric strength. perhaps, the fence tech told you that that particular wire israted for 600 V, it may be true. The use of copper and aluminium depends on your economy only and the atmosphere to which it is exposed. normally in both copper and aluminium hanged in atmosphere (fence application) both are inert to atmosphere, both creates a oxide layer which inhibits further corrossion. In some high power wiring the power loss in aluminium wire become perhaps significant comparred to the economy. So you will have to use copper. One advantaeg of coper is, it can be drawn to fine wire and so more releable if used as stranded wire. But aluminium is difficcult to draw into fine wires and if used as solid, more prone to break. (This is applicable to copper also.)
- Q:does aluminum sheet has a function of magnetism isolating?
- no, it needs ferromagnetic materials.
- Q:good aluminium free deoderant?
- Are you allergic to aluminum or are you refusing to use it because it is not natural? Aluminum has solid research to back its antiperspirant ability. As long as the deodorant or antiperspirant is well-formulated, it is good. There is no best. You should make a search on Amazon UK with key word like natural or organic deodorant or antiperspirant because those terms usually filter out aluminum ones. But, whether or not it will be effective is a different story.
- Q:Aluminum and its compounds?
- Al is not reactive because it is so reactive - it gets coated with oxide immediately on exposure, the oxide layer is strong and quite inert except to strong acids.
- Q:Is it true that aluminum chloride causes Alzhaimer?
- It is possible but there are still a lot of mysteries to the root cause of the illness. My grandmother suffered with it for many years and I wish there could be a cure as its a terrible way to end the life. I read this article to research about your specific question. Yes it does say that this aluminum chloride can increase the chances of it. I believe that my grandmother must have had it from years and years of eating canned goods and products that were stored in aluminum containers. And you will notice that more and more elderly people are increasingly suffering from this in their old age nowadays. I would check with my doctor and ask if there is some other type of deoderant or personal product that can be replaced for your health condition. Hopefully there is a solution for this. Read the following article about aluminum and Alzheimer's.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range