Structure of Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:Do you feel aluminum siding has a low class image?
- Brick is certainly the most durable if taken care of properly. My second choice is aluminum siding, which is far more durable than vinyl siding any day. Vinyl is simply more affordable, which is why most home have it these days - whoever decided that aluminum siding declasses a home, is full of malarky.
- Q:is there any tool that will pick up aluminum nails?
- sadly, magnets do not work on aluminum, however, the are light enough, to be picked up by a vacuum.
- Q:If aluminum, with an atomic weight of 27...?
- Well, Al2O3 is the formula for aluminum oxide So you have 2 moles of Al, so you need 3 moles of O which is 1.5 moles of O2 So the answer is 48g
- Q:Durafix for aluminum welding / brazing?
- You can order it online. It works acceptably well, though it's obviously not as good as bona fide welding. You can also use tin+zinc hard solder, for this- you need a special soldering flux specifically desgined for soldering aluminum. You can order aluminum soldering kits online also. You might also be able to find a welding supply store in your area and they would probably carry Al soldering kits in stock. I feel that soldering would probably give you more reliable results in this case. Solder is a lot thinner and has better wetting action than the durafix alloy. This means that solder will be more likely to flow into the crack itself and completely seal it, whereas the durafix may simply lie on top of the crack. I think durafix technically qualifies as brazing since it melts at a lower temperature than the aluminum itself. However, you will also need to buy a propane torch, that'll probably cost around 30-40$ at a hardware store. Plus the cost of the brazing metal which is around 12-20$. so you're looking at 30-50$ probably. This might be a bit of a fun- DIY project if you feel it's worth some time and practice on your part. On the other hand any welding shop can simply TIG weld your pipe for about 20$ and it will only take them a few minutes. So having the professionals do it will be much faster, cheaper, and almost certainly a better quality repair than if you attempted to DIY.
- Q:final temp of aluminum?
- To solve this problem, you need the heat capacity of water and Al, I know off hand the heat capacity of water but you'll need to look it up for Al. From the problem, you know that the heat given up as the aluminum cools is gained by the water heating up. As there is no phase change, the heat gained (or lost) is mass * heat capacity * temperature change energy gained by water = energy lost by Al. Let Tf be the final temperature of the Al and water. 32.6 g * 4.18 J/gK * (Tf - 24.4C) = 15.1 g * heat capacity of Al * (53.2 C - Tf) Solve for Tf. Because there is almost twice as much water as Al and water has a higher heat capacity than Al, the temperature will be closer to 24.4C than it is to 53.2C
- Q:What chemically happens when aluminum reacts with anthocyanins?
- Two factors affect the color in Hydrangea macrophylla cultivars: soil acidity and the presence of aluminium in the soil. To obtain a blue hydrangea, aluminum must be present in the soil. The pH of the soil should be low (4 - 4.5). In alkaline soil aluminium is tied up. The plants are unable to absorb the existing aluminium and the flowers will not bloom blue. Also, when aluminium in the soil is used up the flower color will be red or pink again. If the soil is watered with aluminium salts aluminium is accumulated in the petals and the color turns blue. Only red and pink colored Hortensis are suitable for the breeding of blue flowers. They contain the dye component delphinidin. At the end of this site you find explanation and the formula: www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten...
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:Percentage Aluminum in alloy using stoichiometric relationship?
- Aluminum foil
- Q:Recyling Aluminum?
- if u live in wollongong australia there currently a dollar a kilo and my dad does it and puts the money towards down the coast...recycle copper its expensive over here
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range