Structure of Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Power Coated Coil for Slider Door:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What's better, aluminum or fiberglass poles?
- I'd say fiberglass because... - Durability - Aluminum is a very bendable metal. It dents, it bends, and it breaks easier than any other metal pole you'll find. This is because it's a very low density metal. - Flexibility = more dramatic twirling due to pole flex, and it's less breakable. - Counter Weight = A flag on one side of the pole would be harder to move around swiftly without a counterweight. Thus a heavier pole would entail having a center of gravity on the flag pole closer to the hand, making it easier to maneuver the flag, but the pole would be harder to lift as a whole. I'm no expert on colorguard poles, though. Fiberglass has come a long way. While aluminum is always the same material, fiberglass is a constantly evolving building material.
- Q:Cardboard and aluminum questions.?
- Why not heavy duty aluminum foil glued to cardboard? that would look a lot better than patched up pieces of aluminum from tin cans. How would you connect the chunks of aluminum together? and remove the label. Note that soda cans have a coating of plastic on the inside. I don't see any easy way to attach the bits of aluminum from tin cans together, and remove the painted on labels. It would look just like that, pieces of cans glued together. In stead of cardboard you could use foam board which is lighter and more rigid.
- Q:What is a composite aluminum plate?
-  aluminum plate consists of two distinct materials (metal and nonmetal), it retains the original composition of materials (metal and non metal aluminum polyethylene plastic) the main characteristics, and overcome the shortcomings of the original materials, and obtained many excellent material properties, such as luxury, colorful decorative, weather resistance, corrosion resistance, fire prevention, moistureproof, hit, sound and heat insulation, shock resistance; light weight, easy processing, easy handling and installation characteristics. Therefore, is widely used in a variety of architectural decoration, such as ceilings, including columns, counter, furniture, telephone booths, elevator, shops, billboards, building wall materials, has become the three largest curtain wall (natural stone, glass curtain wall, metal curtain wall) on behalf of the metal wall, in developed countries, aluminum plate is also used in the bus, train, ship, aircraft manufacturing, sound insulation design of instrument box.
- Q:iron rust but not aluminium? 10 points.?
- Aluminum and Iron both form an oxide coating on the surface of the pure metal. Iron oxide and aluminum oxide are very different however. Rust is very soft and wears away quickly, exposing a fresh Iron surface. Aluminum oxide is what a ruby is made from (along with a little Chromium for color). Rubies are only a bit softer than diamonds, the hardest substance known. The oxide coat on Aluminum is very thin but also very hard. It adheres to the surface and prevents any further corrosion. Regarding Chromium, it is the key ingredient in stainless steel. Steel is an Iron alloy with a small amount of Nickel, Molybdnium, Vanadium and even Copper and Phosphorus. Stainless steel resists rust so well because the Chromium will form an oxide coating the same way Aluminum does. Since the Chromium is actually part of the alloy, if the stainless steel is scratched, the fresh surface soon coats with a protective layer of Chromium oxide.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:copper and aluminum..??
- Aluminum conducts heat faster than copper, so if both are left in the sun, the copper will stay cooler longer. When they are removed from the sunlight, the aluminum will become cooler first.
- Q:Aluminum Siding?
- They don't make aluminum siding anymore, thank god, they only make vinyl siding. It really depends on the brand you buy and the company that installs it. I used to be a tin man before becoming a professor and I can tell you that you should do a little research first. You want stuff that will hold up in wind, is easy to clean, has a nice look and colors won't fade. You want to be sure it is made of virgin vinyl, sounds weird but trust me, if it isn't it'll fade in a few years and look like crap. The company needs to know what they are doing too or the seams and lines will be terrible, so make sure your company is really in the siding business and not just some jack-leg contractor that says I can do it. You will end up with a crap job. Now I can't remember for certain and it has been a number of years, but 10 to 12 sounds good. I hope they are going to remove the old stuff, check your wood underneath and possibly put on a moisture barrier. I would ask what they plan on doing in detail. Good luck.
- Q:What is aluminum sheet material L2?
- L2 is the name of the brand of aluminium plate in our country, which is the 1060 brand now!L1 is 1070L2 is 1060L3 is 1050L4 is 1030L5-1 is 1100And LF-21, or 3003, LF-1, or 3004! Wait
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- put them into acid and observe bubble's generating speed, the quicker one is magnesium sheet.
- Q:6061 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 6061 aluminum plate density:6061 aluminum plate is aluminum alloy, the density is calculated according to 2.9g/cm3.Calculation method:Aluminium plate weight (kg) =0.0000029 * * * * width * lengthAluminium tube weight (kg) =0.0000029 * wall thickness * (outside diameter wall thickness) * lengthFormula for weight calculation of aluminium bars (kg) =0.0000029 * radius * radius * length
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range