Structure of Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall:
Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Which aluminum roll is good?
- Complete product specifications, quality assurance, brand strength has very good cutting characteristics of Gaoyang welding, the main products are pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, aluminum pattern, Japan Sumitomo mirror aluminum, aluminum and other materials imported from South Korea, widely used in home appliance industry, stamping, sheet metal production, decoration, curtain wall, automobile industry, mold processing. Ship manufacturing, pipe insulation, lighting, advertising signs, etc..
- Q:mass of 3.45 moles of Aluminum sulfate?
- Aluminum sulfate is Al2S3, so you got two atoms of aluminum and three of oxygen. Hence the molar mass of aluminum sulfate is: 2X16 (two times molar mass of oxygen) + 3X32 (three times molar mass of sulfur). Keep in mind that the molar mass of an elements equals its mass number. We have 128 grams per mole or 128 pounds per lb-mol. Since you have 3.45 moles of Al2S3 you just have to do 3.45 times 128 = 441.6 grams
- Q:Does anyone know anything about artistic painting on aluminum sheeting?
- I've known a couple of people who do this, you might try a search on Floating Panel. You could try to search out things on an artist called Gary Hume, as I know that his earlier paintings, certainly the ones for which he's known, were executed on aluminium. From what I remember of people doing this (some one on my MA made paintings on aluminium) the trick is in the priming, it being a non-pours surface. You need to rough the ground considerably and prime quite thickly. You also need to baton on the back, this will allow you to attach to the wall without ruining the face of the support, and prevent the possibility of warping. What looks great is if you recess the batons from the edge of the support, so that when against the wall they cannot be seen, this gives the appearance of hovering, and shows the thinness of your support. Another reason you might not be getting too many hits on your searches is the spelling, while not incorrect you might find art suppliers using the English, rather than the American spelling; aluminium rather than aluminum. I know that sounds petty but it might make a difference. The only other thing I know, while finding it a great surface to work on, smooth, bright, the artist I know also found it very expensive.
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- the same way steel does s it is very different in a bunch of way
- Q:Can an aluminum and Fluoride bond be created by boiling fluoridated water in aluminum cookware?
- Yes. okorder.com/
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- We recycle cans as to save energy (and money) as the processing of aluminum cans from raw materials is very energy intensive, thus remelting them down and processing new aluminum products reduces energy use.
- Q:When aluminum metal is heated with an element from group VIA of the periodic table?
- Let's say you have l00 grams of this compound, so inside the compound would be l8.56 grams of Aluminum and the remaining. 81.44 grams of the second element. Elements in group 6A have 6 electrons in their outer shell and an oxidation # of -2 and the formula for the compound would be Al2X3. a 2mole Al to 3 mole X ratio. The compound would have the atom ratio of Al2X3 derived from the valences of +3 and -2. So the two aluminum atoms in the compound would be providing a total mass of l8.56 grams and the three atoms of X would be providing the remaining mass of 81.44 g so we have the ratio. l8.56 g Al/ 2 Al moles = 81.44 grams element X/ 3 moles X The mass ratio between these two elements is 8l.44 over l8.56 or 4.38 to l The atomic wt. total for 2 aluminum atoms is 54 so the atomic wtl total for three atoms of element X should be 4.38 times 54 which is 236.9 Now if we divide 236.9 by three atoms of X in the compound we get an atomic wt. of 78.9 which corresponds to Selenium So the compound is Al2Se3. This was a challenging problem, congratulations to your chem teacher.!!!
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:Stripping old aircraft aluminum?
- By the time you get done screwing around with different kinds of strippers, it would probably be cheaper to buy a sheet of aluminum. The USAF uses a baking soda blaster to strip paint during depot level maintenance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range