Structure of Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall:
Aluminium Polyester Oil Painted for Glass Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What’s the production standard of aluminum coil?
- GB/T3880-2006 mechanical standard GB/T3190-1996 chemical standard
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- Perhaps there is something wrong in the position controlling the working roller tilt and bend positive and negative convexity, making the working roller out of order and rubbing against the backup roller.
- Q:How to measure the thickness of aluminum coil at real time? In what areas can the sensor be used?
- Displacement sensor can be used in many areas, such as industry.
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- This depends on what aluminum ingot is. Small ingot needs to be casted into big one by putting into the melting furnace, and then be rolled to aluminum coil through rolling mill.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:What are the effects of casting temperature on ductility of aluminum coil?
- The tensile strength and ductility increase with the solid solution insulation time, and reach best fit at 1 hour. Continue thermal insulation, and the tensile strength will change little while the ductility will reduce. This is because the solid solution over insulation will cause the work pieces crystallize so that the large crystal reduce the plasticity.
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:How to calculate the length of aluminum sheet with the thickness known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width). Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- General steps are as follows: melting - hot rolling - cold rolling - annealing – shearing – straightening – punching
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range