Structure of Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What tools can I use to cut aluminum?
- If you have access to a table saw, mount the blade in backwards and then cut the aluminum. But I would cut it down to the correct size last. The extra length gives you a handle to use for the other operations. Regular hand or power tools will work. Get VERY coarse blades. The fewer teeth per inch, the better. Aluminum really clogs up toothed blades/cutting tools. For the 2mm deep recess, a regular spade bit should work and will drill a hole in the center for you. But if this is for a metal shop course, you should have all of the proper tools to do the job correctly. The methods I gave is if you don't have access to the proper equipment.
- Q:Can fumes from burning aluminum cause Alzheimer's?
- yes, aluminum is seriously bad, I knew a man that worked with aluminum and he was only 26 years old and his brain went completely blank. Research it.
- Q:Will copper and an aluminum solution react? *BEST ANSWER POINTS!?
- Since Al is more reactive than Cu, no reaction would occur. A reaction would occur only if you had a piece of Al and a solution containing Cu2+ ions. The more active metal replaces the other metal in solution and the less active metal plates out.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:difference between steel , iron , aluminium ..?
- Duraluminium is cost efficient and best for all purpose.
- Q:which is the right machine for aluminum welding,,,tig? , mig? or what?
- It all depends on what you are doing. For light duty stuff 1/8 to 1/4 inch a spool gun will be the cheapest option. For intricate work tig. For production a push pull unit with a pulse arc but these are big $.
- Q:Why is it good to recycle aluminium?
- It's quite expensive to make aluminum, whereas it's quite cheap to melt it down and reuse it.
- Q:Is aluminum a hard metal for a ring?
- Aluminum is a quite soft metal, but so is gold. It is true that aluminum is light in weight but magnesium is even lighter and is common enough that a ring could be made of it. Metals can be made harder by adding small amounts of other metals or even by the way it is heat treated. .
- Q:How much is the price of the 6061 aluminum plate?
- The price is very transparent on the 6061 aluminium plate market!Manufacturers also have several: there are Henan, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Chongqing, Shanghai, but the prices are almost the same.There are 6061 aluminum sheet, plate, state difference; prices are not the same.6061 aluminum sheet price: national standard sheet 0.8-5.0, thickness 38/ kgGB thick plate 5.0-300, thickness 27/ kgNon standard alloy aluminum plate 20-21/ kg
- Q:Which of the following statements explains why corrosion is not usually a serious problem with aluminum?
- Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen. The coating of aluminum oxide is not porous enough to let further oxygen through it, so the aluminum underneath is protected from further corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range