Structure of Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:after putting aluminum sheet into the area between magnet and iron products, could magnet attract iron again?
- magnet can attract iron if the aluminum sheet isn't too thick. Because aluminum can't cut off magnetic line of force, unless aluminum sheet's thickness surpass the range of magnetic attraction.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- You can use 502, Alteco and other instant glue to bond plastic and metal, chloroprene rubber adhesive or glass cement are also ok.
- Q:will it influence powder injection effect after wiping the oil contamination on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- no, but I'm not certain.
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- It does in theory, but rubber and aluminum sheets can’t be too thick, larger magnetic force of magnet will be better.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
- Q:which kind of material won't influence magnet attracting iron nail? Does copper sheet or aluminum sheet influence it?
- Copper coil will impede magnetic penetration. People separate the magnet from the workpiece of machine tool to avoid magnetic short circuit and attraction loss, making magnetic line of force go through the workpiece. An opening copper bush is added into the iron core of magnetic closing coil or opening solenoid to avoid the iron core being attracted on the external iron piece and stop operation. The opening is for avoiding eddy formulation and short circuit, iron core in copper bush is the ruled magnetic circuit.
- Q:what's the size of aluminum sheet circle?
- Aluminum sheet circle’s size is usually the width of coil stock (mm) : 500-1250，800-1400，1000-1600, thickness of coil stock (mm) : 0.4-3.0，1.0-6.0, weight of coil stock (kg) : 8000，10000, diameter of blank(mm) : 85-660，85-750，100-900. Aluminum sheet circle is broadly used in electron, daily chemical industry, medicine, education and car accessories industry. Electrical appliance, thermal insulation, machine manufacturing, cars, spaceflight, military industry, mould, construction, printing and other industries. Kitchenware, such as non-stick pan, pressure cooker, etc. and hardware, such as lampshade, shell of water heater, etc. they are one of the highly processed aluminum products with largest consumption.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range