Structure of Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium PE Prower Coating Coil Specialised in Construction field:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:how to connect copper pipe and aluminum sheet?
- Q:10mm how much is the aluminum sheet?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liaoning Wang Zhong Nanshan aluminum do this thickness.
- Q:Aluminum knowledge. What is the model 3003 H24? What does H mean?
- H: work hardening state.(1) Hxx state:H1 * - hot rolling, Zhang Liqiang; H2 * - continuous casting and rolling, Zhang Liqiang, part of the toughening; H3 * - after stress treatment, stable performance; H4 * - after paint or coating; H x 2 - 25% x 4 - H hardness; hardness 50% processing; H * 6 - 75% hardness; H * 8 - 90 more than the hardness.(2) Hxxx state:H111: suitable for the final annealing, but also a proper amount of work hardening, but the degree of hardening is not as good as the H11 state of the product.H112: for hot forming products, the mechanical properties of the condition are specified.H116: made for magnesium content more than 4% 5 * * * alloy products. These products have specified mechanical properties and anti stripping corrosion resistance requirements.
- Q:What are the commonly used aluminum plates?
- 3003: board. Strip foil. Tensile plate, tube. Extrusion tube. Type. Rod. Rod. Cold bar, cold wire, rivet wire, forging, foil, heat sink material mainly used for processing requires good molding property, high corrosion resistance, good weldability and spare parts not only have these requirements, or performance need than the workpiece of 1*** alloy with high strength, such as transportation of liquid tank and tank, pressure tank, storage device, heat exchanger, chemical equipment, aircraft fuel tank, oil pipe, reflective panels, kitchen equipment, cylinder washing machine, rivet, welding wire.3003 aluminum alloy sheet, plate, tube drawing. The extruded tube housing partition, cap, pipe3004 plate, plate, pipe extrusion tube for tensile. As long as the whole aluminum cans cans, for more than 3003 alloy parts, chemical products production and storage device, sheet processing, building baffle, cable conduit, sewer, various lighting components.3004 aluminum alloy sheet, plate mainly used for housing partition, baffle, sewer, the roof of industrial plant5052 plate, plate, sheet, foil, drawing tube, cold processing bar, cold wire, rivet wire, this alloy has good shaping property, high corrosion resistance, weldability and fatigue strength, medium static strength, used in the manufacture of aircraft fuel tank, tubing, and vehicles, sheet metal parts, ship the instrument, street lamp and rivet wire and so on.
- Q:Aluminum standard 30*25*2500 to 1000 1 how to calculate the number of materials needed?. 2 how to calculate the cutting loss?
- How many density units should be used in international units per kilogram of cubic meters, so that the unit of mass is kilogram? Weight = quality *9.81. The unit of cattle per kilogram is 5.4 kg of pure aluminum, and the weight is about 53 cows
- Q:How do aluminium plates oxidize?
- After anodizing, it turns white. If not, the aluminum plate should be white and spray polyester or fluorocarbon paint,
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- It’s a kind of thermoprint material made by pressing the aluminum into sheet, and owing to its similar thermoprint effect to silver foil, so it’s called fake silver foil. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and is silver white, if we use sodium silicate to paste the sheet after pressing on the offset paper, making aluminum foil, the foil can be printed. But aluminum foil is easy to be oxidized and darkens, rubbing and touching will make it darken, so it doesn’t suit for the thermoprint of books’ cover that needs to be preserved for a long time.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- 502 or AB glue (there are two glues, they won’t bond together while separated, but the viscidity is strong after being mixed together. They usually are used for bonding cars accessories.) you can buy them in hardware shop or auto supply store.
- Q:What is an aluminium plate?
- Aluminized sheet, the full name of aluminum plating, also known as aluminized steel plate, also known as hot dipped aluminum plate.Aluminized steel plate is an aluminum silicon alloy coating steel plate, in which the aluminum content is 90%, silicon 10%. The aluminized steel plate has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance. Its mechanical and physical properties are better than those of cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of the superior performance of aluminized steel sheet, it has been widely used in our daily necessities. Such as car muffler, household appliances and so on.
- Q:why can aluminum sheet after oxide film removal react quicker with hydrochloric acid?
- the reason is very simple, the original aluminum sheet has a layer of dense oxide film AI2O3, which has prevented the inner aluminum sheet from reacting with hydrochloric acid. but after oxide film removal,
aluminum sheet will directly contact hydrochloric acid, generating H2.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range