Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Refrigeration principle general refrigerator compressor is the refrigerant by low temperature and low pressure gas compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas after temperature high pressure condenser into the liquid, through the throttle valve throttle valve, is a low temperature low pressure liquid. The liquid medium at low temperature and low pressure is sent into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into low temperature and low pressure steam. It is transported into the compressor again, so as to complete the refrigeration cycle
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- The starting capacitor of the compressor is invalid and short circuited, the starting winding is broken, the running winding partial turn short circuit, the compressor holding shaft and the clamping cylinder can cause the compressor starting current to be too large, and the protective relay action
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- Start capacitor compressor refrigerant cycle for capillary tube respectively high pressure pipe and low pressure pipe
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- At this point, the outlet temperature of the condenser is about 35~45 degrees C, and the optimum temperature is below 40 degrees C. The refrigerant then enters the expansion valve or capillary to cool down
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Dust on the outside condenser can be cleaned, and the heat insulation cotton wrapped on the compressor can be removed
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The exhaust heat is the sum of the equivalent heat of the compressor's refrigerating capacity and part of the compressor's input power, which is discharged through the condenser in the system. This parameter is a very important performance index for the compressor in the heat pump system. It is also necessary to design the condenser of the refrigeration system.
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- Refrigerator is the use of evaporation, refrigeration or gasification absorption of heat to achieve the purpose of refrigeration
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The refrigerant operates in the sealed pipe between the parts and components, and carries, absorbs and releases heat so as to ensure the temperature of the indoor air can be adjusted. Ventilation system: fan and fan motors and ventilation ducts constitute the main part of the air conditioning ventilation system
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- The main circuit is cut off and the compressor stops working so as to protect the compressor from damage.
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Detonation factors: the mechanical impact of solid impurity particles, detonation (acetylene particles, friction, liquid oxygen shocks)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range