Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- When the oil pressure drops to insufficient to make the compressor work safely, it has not been restored to the set oil pressure value during the delay setting
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Simply put the air-conditioning high voltage protective wire short, but this may damage the compressor service life
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- With the increase of volatile gas in the tank, the tank pressure rising, in order to maintain the pressure within the allowable range, the general need to BOG compression and then condensed into liquid or compressed output. The BOG compressor is the compressor used to compress the BOG
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- Sight glass,throttle valve,Compressor, evaporator, condenser and expansion valve
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- V is generally used in multi cylinder, large, high speed. The utility model has the advantages of full utilization of space, good heat dissipation and stable operation. Requirements for technical content is relatively high
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- As a traditional refrigeration compressor, reciprocating refrigeration compressor is suitable for the refrigeration system with a wide range of refrigeration
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Divided into single type refrigeration and heating of type two, regardless of which kinds of form, is composed of a combination of the following
- Q:What is the function of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system?
- The utility model provides power for the refrigeration cycle, thereby realizing the refrigeration cycle of compression, condensation, expansion, evaporation and heat absorption
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense the cooling vapours of ammonia and freon. In petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. A device in which steam is converted into liquid during distillation. Also called a condenser. All condensers operate by removing heat from the gas or steam.
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range