Structure of Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil:
Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:aluminum welding advise?
- - its easy to put a spool of Al wire in a mig welder, but that isn't the issue. as mentioned previously, the Al wire is very soft and may present problems feeding through the long feed tube. hence the design of the spool gun ... tube length = none ... no
- Q:The specification of thermal insulating aluminum coil
- 4-0 In general, the chemical engineering products for thermal insulation is 0. According to the International standard, the thickness tolerance is +-5%.02MM. according to industrial standard, it is +-0. The production crafts are embossed and plain sheet.
- Q:aluminum nitrate in water: neutral, basic, or acidic?
- Aluminum nitrate is the salt produced by the reaction of aluminum hydroxide and nitric acid. Nitric acid is a strong acid. Aluminum hydroxide is a realtively weak base. So the salt will be acidic.
- Q:Why does galvanic reaction occur so intensely in aluminum vs. copper?
- This problem arises between various metals such as iron aluminium where some form of plastic barrier is needed to stop electrochemical reaction taking place where these metals are in long term contact with each other especially in a wet environment. As far as aluminium copper are concerned, the difference in their chemical reactivity is particularly large; aluminium is a highly reactive metal that quickly becomes dull by coating itself with a very thin layer of aluminium oxide whilst copper is one of the least reactive of all metals. However, once covered with a fine layer of aluminium oxide, aluminium will tend not to corrode further. The effect of this is that any copper that does go into solution as a result of contact with weak atmospheric acids will very readily precipitate again as metallic copper onto the aluminium. Reactions similar to those below will readily take place: H2O (rain) + CO2 --- H2CO3 (carbonic acid - carbon dioxide dissolved in rain water) Cu + H2CO3 --- CuCO3 + H2 In an aqueous environment, 3 CuCO3 + 2 Al --- Al2(CO3)3 + 3 Cu Copper aluminium are regularly used because they are relatively low cost when compared with potential alternatives, even with recent commodity price increases. Toughened plastic has replaced copper in certain plumbing applications which have obviously eliminated this galvanic reaction problem.
- Q:To Chad B. cook your pasta in an ALUMINUM Stock Pot. (they are cheap). Has worked for me for 40 years.?
- cool tip. thanks.
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- Optical sensor.
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, is in food products?
- Yes I agree with what's been said so far
- Q:What are the best rust-proof coils? Please tell me the model and manufacturer in Shangdong. Thank you.
- 3003 aluminum coil, AL-Mn series alloy, is the most widely used rust-proof aluminum with the density being 2.73. It is applicable to insulation projects such as pipe insulation, packaging, machine parts, refrigerator, air conditioning and ventilation pipes and other wet environment.
- Q:Why is aluminium used in buildings amd cooking?
- Aluminum reacts with water under certain conditions, but cookware does not usually present any of those conditions. Aluminum cookware takes advantage of the oxidizing process, which creates a natural protective layer over the aluminum. It doesn't react with water in the same way that chemical equations say it will because cooking surfaces are designed to maximize the oxidation effect. This is basically the same reason why aluminum foil doesn't react in water. In building materials, it's less about exposure to the elements and more about how cheap and lightweight it is. Many building materials are aluminum alloys, which makes them more susceptible to corrosion than purer aluminum, and the use of aluminium roofing material, though fairly corrosion-resistant by itself (for the same reasons as cookware), gets compromised by the proximity of other metals used in construction, like non-stainless steel nails and screws, for example, or copper pipes without insulation. The trade-off is that aluminium alloys hold their shape better and have greater tensile strength, some of which approach that of steel.
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.What is the formula for this compound?
- Aluminium Oxide: Al2O3 The ions: Al3+ .............. O2- When they bond: It is ionic as it takes place by the transfer of electrons from Aluminium(metal) to Oxygen(Non-metal). Hence, the bond is: Al2O3, Aluminium Oxide or alumina.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range