Structure of Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil:
Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Why do we use aluminium to produce cans? And why does it have the properties?
- For soda cans, it's relatively inert, flexible enough to handle a carbonated liquid, and can be opened without tools. For food, zinc-coated iron or steel is more common. The field that helps you understand why materials have the properties they have is called physical chemistry.
- Q:How much fluorocarbon and polyester paint should be used in production of aluminum coil and aluminum-plastic panel?
- In theory, one kilogram paint can spray 6 square kilometers for your required thickness. Then you can calculate the total areas.
- Q:Do recycling sites reimburse you for aluminum tabs?
- Most all Metal Recyclers will pay you for your scrap aluminum. The can tabs are considered to be 'clean' when they have no anodized color or paint on them, and you should get top price in the clean aluminum category. Otherwise you can do as I do and donate them to a charity of your own chosing, I also take the cans back to the retailers for proper recycling (and my deposit back) . I donate my tabs to the Amvets and they use them for the various projects and things they give at the Veterans Hospital.
- Q:Aluminum rolls fall into the water.
- Do you want to ask if the water has seeped into the crevice?If you get it soon, there should be no problem. No, you can just sun it and see if there's any water coming out of it
- Q:Do you know anything about aluminum poisoning?
- No but alumimun cookware can cause Alzheimer's
- Q:Aluminum and Calcium Carbonate?
- Neither aluminium nor magnesium will react with calcium carbonate. The suggested displacement reaction would only occur if aluminium or magnesium were more electropositive than calcium. Electrode potential data shows that this is not the case. Calcium is more electropositive than both aluminium and magnesium.
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:What causes tower after cutting aluminum coil
- Insulation aluminum coil will appear when the cooling bending phenomenon, reason is generally under the conditions of air cooling, the heat transfer coefficient of the aluminum coil insulation parts in contact with the air were flat, but because the wall thickness or different shapes, different parts of the heat dissipation rate is not balanced, resulting in thick wall or hollow tube heat faster than the thin Department of slow, resulting in insulating aluminum roll cooling occurs to the hollow part.
- Q:Can you get aluminum poisoning?
- Aluminium can accumulate in the brain possibly causing alzheimers. If you inhaled it it would poison you and damage your lungs, if you got it in your body it would damage your skin, possibly cause an infection and the cut might not heal. Aluminium is a solid so how could you accidently get it in your body unless you have been melting it etc? If it wasn't solid it would burn you if you got it on your skin. You can only inhale vapours not a metal. If you ate it then it would probably damage or clog up your insides otherwise just pass out in a stool, depends how much you ate. People eat from aluminium and touch it every day so it is not dangerous to be in contact with.
- Q:Why is aluminum nitrate not an ionic bond?
- The questioner probably means aluminium nitride, AlN, which has substantial covalent character due to massive polarisation of the large nitride ions by the small and highly charged Al3+ ions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range