||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specifications of Aluminium foil:
3)Thickness: 0.01mm-0.2mm, as per customer’s request.
Aluminium Foil for bottle Cap and Battery Shell:
Grade and Temper
2,earing rate ≤3%
Medicine bottle Cap,Wine bottle cap,Juice bottle cap etc
2, earing rate ≤3%
Alumimium Foil for House hold,Medicine,AC etc:
1.0 Beer bottle mark Foil
1.1 Beer Sealing
1.2 Medicine Sealing
1.3 House Hold
1.4 Air conditioner
1.5 Container Foil
1.6 Cigarette Foil
1.7 Other single Zero Aluminium Foil
1.8 Cable material
1.9 PS base board
1.10 Aluminium Plastic Sheet
Aluminium foil producing process:
1,Cast Rolling to 7mm
2,Cold Rolling to 0.25mm
3,Foil Rolling to requirement
- Q:What is the air conditioner (* inner thread copper tube / hydrophilic foil)? What's the function?
- The internal thread refers to the inner wall of the pipe in a trapezoidal form to increase the heat exchange area. The effect of hydrophilic foil is that when the water droplets appear on the fins, they are immediately adsorbed on the fins and will not flow downwards in the form of water droplets. The purpose is to increase the heat exchange area.There is a professional saying: the inner thread of the copper tube, golden fin, efficient compressor is energy-saving air-conditioning three dabao.
- Q:Aluminum foil and fold thickness difference is caused by what?
- A roll of aluminum foil rolling up to tens of meters, rolling up to about 10h, with time, the difference between thick, very easy to form, and the means for adjusting the thickness of only tension speed. These factors have caused difficulties controlling the thickness of aluminum foil rolling, so the real difference in thickness control less than 3%, a number of conditions need to ensure, rather difficult.
- Q:How to remove words on aluminium foil used in medicine package? Is there any easy way?
- Using a wet cloth to wipe it.
- Q:what are some of the stable compounds that contain the element aluminum?
- Ores bauxite and cryolite, alumina (Al2O3), halides, sulfide, hydroxide, etc.
- Q:Aluminum the element?
- Aluminum is from group 3 and there for has 3 electrons in its outer shell and needs 5 to fill it. this is going to react with any factors from group 5 that want aluminum's 3 electrons.
- Q:What is performance advantages of carbon-coated aluminum foil?
- 1. significantly improve the consistency of the battery pack, significantly reducing the composition of the battery. Such as:
• decreased batteries dynamic resistance increase;
• Increased pressure consistency of the battery pack;
• extend battery life;
• substantially reduce the composition of the battery.
- Q:What is the length of the aluminum rod?
- Thermal conductivity: Copper: 9.2*10-2 (kcal/sec)/((m^2)(Cdegree/meter)) Aluminum: 4.9*10-2 (kcal/sec)/((m^2)(Cdegree/meter)) We need to assume the rods don't loose any heat to the surroundings. Therefore the kcals conducted through both rods is equal. To calculate the heat conducted per second by the copper, multiply its conductivity, 9.2*10-2 (kcal/sec)/((m^2)(Cdegree/meter)), times (A*50Cdegree/.88 m). Set that expression equal to aluminum's conductivity times A*50Cdegree/L. Simplify and solve for L. Edit: I don't know why the conductivity lines are truncated. Maybe Yahoo is making sure it is compatible with any screen resolution. Anyway, the truncated lines, that I see, should end with )(Cdegree/meter)).
- Q:Why the aluminum foil should have anneal craft
- Anneal is to make the aluminum soft then its ductility becomes better.if not having anneal, the problem may appear unexpectedly like aluminum foil broken in the rolling process.therefore, the anneal must be conducted each time after rolling. this can help the aluminum rolling process goes plainly.
- Q:What is a good electric melting furnace for melting aluminum?
- Aluminum melts at about 1100 degrees, so you're going to need a 1200 degree furnace. Personally, I would use an acetylene torch with a rosebud. I've melted plenty o faluminum that way, just to pass time in the shop when I was bored.
- Q:Soda pop from aluminum cans not good for you?
- This is correct. Avoid aluminum cans for anything, including soda pop. What happens is that a very small amount of aluminum leaches into the contents in the can, in your boyfriend's case, soda pop. Please suggest that he buy his soda out of glass or purchase it from soda fountains in cups. Aluminum has a very bad effect longterm on the body. Also, do NOT cook with aluminum pans and pots. Throw them out and get stainless steel or glass. NEVER aluminum
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range