1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
1. Available for packed by Auto Machine and meets packing requests.
2. effective and Security.
3. Resistance Oxygen, the pinhole rate is low
4. customers’ special requirement can be satisfied in some point.
5 .Package: Stanard export Package or according to clients's requirement
3.Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4.Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
Household Aluminum Foil
Aluminum Foil for bottle cap
Aluminum Foil for yogurt lid
Aluminum Foil for PP cap
per cutting request
1,If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
* printing colors
* other details
2,How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3,Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:Is it aluminum good or PVC plastic good for the refrigerator inner container?
- The aluminum is good because it can preserve the temperature!
- Q:What refers to the mechanical properties of aluminum foil?
- Mechanical properties mainly refers to the tensile strength of aluminum foil, elongation and Erichsen value. From the use of perspective, I hope these three indicators, the higher the better, but on the material itself, these three indicators and mutually contradictory, that is, when the tensile strength of the aluminum foil is relatively high elongation index will decline; and when improving the elongation of the aluminum foil, it will cause a decline in tensile strength.
- Q:Why some board mounted pills are covered with a layer of aluminum foil?
- Tropical aluminum structure is NY25 / Alu60 / VC, super good barrier properties, but can also punched out in the above pattern, further play publicity. However, once this package apart, tropical aluminum barrier function is not, so to finish as soon as possible.
- Q:Is aluminum foil insulation materials easy aging?
- Is usually not easy aging, aluminum foil has good gas barrier and light barrier effect. But depends on the environment of use, aluminum foil Insulated material is usually complex, not just aluminum, the center may also have a sandwich, the key is to see what the sandwich material.
- Q:Can aluminum foil isolate wireless signal?
- Aluminum can nearly isolate all wireless signal, but it should be wrapt tightly. The shielding effect is also related to frequency.
- Q:The dark face of 8021 aluminum foil appears uneven rolling. What causes this and how to solve it?
- The uneven rolling that you have mentioned is scratch or silvering. If it is scrath, this scrath may ba caused during the rolling process or the oil surface is scratched during the process of oil cleaning cut (finishing mill is single open book); Double open book in the process of finishing mill may also have a very small probability to cause rubbing scratch. If it is uneven rolling, it may be caused during the rolling process or the oil level exists silvering in the process of oiling(finishing mill is single open book). Seeing if it is cyclical since silvering is cyclical
- Q:The thickness of aluminum foil tape is 1.4 silk. How many millimeters it is?
- 1 silk is 0.01 millimeters and 1.4 silk is 0.014 millimeters.
- Q:Can you tell me how to use aluminum foil grill ?
- People used to put food on the frosting side, but it turns out that the shiny side is better, for the shiny side can reflect heat while the frosting with rough surface loses heat. While grilled with the shiny side up, the heat is constantly reflected so that the food can be cooked as soon as possible. If you wrap up the food with the shiny side, the heat is kept inside. It is energy-saving.
- Q:Can aluminum foil be put in microwave oven?
- Aluminum foil can be used in the microwave oven. Since chicken wing tip, chicken breast or fish head, fishtail or cake edges are easy to overcook, wrapping them with aluminum foil can be helpful to evenly cooking. Tips for microwave oven: 1. Use aluminum foil paper. Since chicken wing tip, chicken breast or fish head, fishtail or cake edges are easy to overcook, wrapping them with aluminum foil can be helpful to evenly cooking. 2. Use vessel cover or fresh-keeping film cover. When cooking or stewing food, to keep the original flavor, prevent evaporation and speed up cooking, vessel cover or fresh-keeping film cover are recommended to use. 3. Use tissue or napkin. Putting a tissue under the food such as baked bread, biscuit, chicken/pork pieces with bread crumbs can keep the food dry and crisp. Covering or wrapping the steamed bun or cakes with wet gauze or tissue can prevent evaporation. 4. Stirring the soup to reset the sliced meat, beefsteak and so on can help improve the cooking. 5. Lay the food aside or add seasoning after heating (for example, add emulsified oil or sauce and then sprinkle chili powder or bread crumbs )can achieve an effect that cooking does not achieve.
- Q:Why continuous annealing aluminum foil production process?
- Metal has a "hardening" of the problem. Aluminum after rolling hardening will occur. In this case, the hardness becomes higher ductility deteriorates, re-annealed to a soft state in order to further rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range