||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specifications of Aluminium foil:
3)Thickness: 0.01mm-0.2mm, as per customer’s request.
Aluminium Foil for bottle Cap and Battery Shell:
Grade and Temper
2,earing rate ≤3%
Medicine bottle Cap,Wine bottle cap,Juice bottle cap etc
2, earing rate ≤3%
Alumimium Foil for House hold,Medicine,AC etc:
1.0 Beer bottle mark Foil
1.1 Beer Sealing
1.2 Medicine Sealing
1.3 House Hold
1.4 Air conditioner
1.5 Container Foil
1.6 Cigarette Foil
1.7 Other single Zero Aluminium Foil
1.8 Cable material
1.9 PS base board
1.10 Aluminium Plastic Sheet
Aluminium foil producing process:
1,Cast Rolling to 7mm
2,Cold Rolling to 0.25mm
3,Foil Rolling to requirement
- Q:What are the characteristics of color coated aluminum coil?
- 3. Weather resistance:
Then coated, high-temperature baking paint patterns, and high gloss retention, good color stability, color change is minimal. Polyester paint warranty of 10 years, 20 years or more fluorocarbon warranty.
- Q:can use aluminum foil to shield the loudspeaker box wire?
- Aluminum foil paper is not easy for grounding. If you can connect the aluminum foil with the pre-stage ground wire of power amplifier and connect well, it surely can help.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature that high temperature resistant aluminum tape resists?
- As for aluminum tape, the aluminum foil can resist high temperature of 300℃ and most tapes can resist temperature of 300℃. Since aluminum is a good conductor of heat, wrapping the tape with aluminum foil does quicken the heat loss instead of heat preservation. Therefore, it's better to use heat-insulated cotton.
- Q:What’s the advantages of aluminum foil thermal insulation materials. There are as follows:
- Aluminum foil thermal insulation material is an advanced rubber composite product. It uses the latest rubber modified technology in the world and aluminum foil composite technology and equipment ensuring permanent usage
- Q:What are the characteristics of aluminum foil?
- (3) aluminum foil as a packaging material is odorless, it does not make any packaged food smell.
(4) If the foil itself is not volatile, and packaging of its own food will not dry or shrink.
(5) whether in high or low temperatures, there will be no grease foil infiltration phenomenon.
- Q:Is aluminium foil insulative?
- Q:What is the most important flaw of aluminum foil?
- Although many types of defects in aluminum foil rolling, but in the end mainly as: A hole is characterized by a pinhole, roll eyes, slits, airway; to surface conditions characterized by oil, gloss uneven oscillation marks, tension lines, water spots, highlights bright spot; to processing procedures after the impact plate shape, wrinkling, discounts, bad winding; characterized by thick in size and poor. In essence, the unique aluminum foil pinhole defects only one category, several other defects plates also have different manifestations or severity only requirement is different.
- Q:What’s the use of aluminum foil glass wool felt ?
- Aluminum foil glass cotton can absorb sound and shock. It is high-performance product with its sound absorption coefficient reaching 0.85. It also features high elasticity so as to reduce the shock from water flow. It has low heat conductivity and good thermal insulation. With low water absorption, bubbles on the dense surface can keep the water outside It also features fire resistance. When burning, it produces low concentration of smoke and does not burn. It has good workability and no harm to the skin and our health. It is nice-looking and can prevent the growth of mould.
- Q:How does the aluminum foil's moisture resistivity and corrosion resistance?
- It has good moisture resistivity and corrosion resistance, and it has thermal conductivity.it has good heat dissipation and UV resistance. The aluminum foil has good acid-resistance and electric conduction
- Q:It is an alloy of aluminum foil？
- Aluminum foil is pure aluminum metal, an aluminum metal stamping material directly rolled into a sheet, which is similar to the effect of pure silver foil stamping stamping effect, so called false silver.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range