1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil is aluminium prepared in thin metal leaves,with a thickness less thickness less than 0.2mm(0.0079 inches), thinner gauges down to 0.006mm are also commonly used.
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Aluminium Foil are used for Cooking, Storing,Freezing,and wrapping.
Material: Aluminium Foil
Alloy: 8011 "O"Thickness: 9micron-24micron is available for different purpose.
Length: 5M--300M As per customer requirement for Houseuse or Foodservice,Catering Use.
Regular width: 300mm/450mm as per customer requirement.
Packing: colour box / dispenser box/ Printed PP Sleeve,Bag / Shrink wrap with Printed paper/ Plastic Bubble bag as per customer requirement.
3. Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4. Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
Household Aluminum Foil
Aluminum Foil for bottle cap
Aluminum Foil for yogurt lid
Aluminum Foil for PP cap
per cutting request
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:What's the difference between PTP aluminum foil and conventional soft packing used aluminum foil?
- PTP aluminum foil can't resist high temperature while conventional soft packing used aluminum foil does.
- Q:Is the aluminum foil tape resistant to high temperature?
- The aluminum foil tape is resistant to high temperature. It is mainly for binding ducts. Heat-resisting and weather-proof are its basic properties. Aluminum foil usually can resist temperature over 300 and most of the tape can resist temperature about 180. As aluminum foil itself conducts heat, it will speed up the loss of heat. Therefore, before wrapping the aluminum foil, you can put some thermal insulation cotton inside.
- Q:What's the application of aluminum foil thermal insulated hose?
- Aluminum foil hose is widely used in our daily life. For instance, we install an exhaust fan in the bathroom. In short, it is used in ventilation system and air supply system.
- Q:What causes the velocity effect of the aluminum foil?
- 2, the change in the mill itself. Using cylindrical bearing of the mill, with the increase of rolling speed, roll neck bearings will float, so that the direction contained in the roll will be affected by the interaction of two mutually butting move.
- Q:What's the aluminum foil flexible air hose?
- The specification and dimension of aluminum foil: 1.2Ф- 16Ф. 2. thickness of pipe: 0.03mm. 3. temperature: -30℃+150℃ 4. steel wire: 0.8-1.4mm 5.flow velocity: aluminum foil fiexible air hose 28M/S. Features: 1.With the reinforced aluminum foil as coating and spiral steel wire as support,the aluminum foil bonds wire above and below to strengthen adhesion viscous force and pulling force. 2. The maxmium withstand voltage: 250MMWG, sgandard length: 10M. 3.High flexibility and easy to construct.Application: used in dust collection and exhaust in bathroom. 4. with the performance of flame resistance.
- Q:What's the application field of aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil can be used to roast fish and meet, pack dim sum and snacks, reserve leftovers, decorate items and clean.
- Q:Can you tell me how to use aluminum foil grill ?
- It’s wrong! Aluminum foil will melt into the food at high temperature. When cooking no bone cooked meat such as sauce beef, stewed pork with brown sauce, spiced dog meat or used for vacuum packaging of chemical raw material, we choose aluminum foil. Tin foil is usually used for grilling. There are several reasons. 1, to prevent the food from sticking to the baking tray 2, to keep the food clean 3, the baking tray is easy to wash4, to keep the seasonings and stuffing together 5,to keep the food fresh.
- Q:How to make aluminum foil paper?
- A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; Beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine, reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark. The watermark of this invention is distributed uniformly, clearly visible as well as obviously rough and uneven in surface by touching, which has significant counterfeit effect, so it can be used to package the cigarette. Sovereignty item 1: A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: a. Beating: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; b. Composite pulp tank: Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; c. Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine; d. Reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark; e. Composite aluminum foil with watermark aluminum foil backing paper to make aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark.
- Q:What are the advantages of decorative aluminum foil?
- With the growing popularity of the rapid development of China's construction industry and decorative foil applications, decorative foils there will be a substantial increase in demand. In addition, the use of decorative foil wrapping gifts is very popular in foreign countries in recent years fast development in China is expected to have better prospects.
- Q:What are the advantages of a decorative foil?
- Rapid spread from urban centers in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and other parts of the country, high-quality decorative foil as a high performance electronic shielding materials and building decoration materials, due to light pollution and overcome the security issues of the glass curtain wall, more and more building decoration industry favor in recent years, a sharp increase in demand, as is generally the inner wall of the building and interior furniture decoration materials, facade and interior decoration business organizations are also widely used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range