1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil is aluminium prepared in thin metal leaves,with a thickness less thickness less than 0.2mm(0.0079 inches), thinner gauges down to 0.006mm are also commonly used.
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Aluminium Foil are used for Cooking, Storing,Freezing,and wrapping.
Material: Aluminium Foil
Alloy: 8011 "O"Thickness: 9micron-24micron is available for different purpose.
Length: 5M--300M As per customer requirement for Houseuse or Foodservice,Catering Use.
Regular width: 300mm/450mm as per customer requirement.
Packing: colour box / dispenser box/ Printed PP Sleeve,Bag / Shrink wrap with Printed paper/ Plastic Bubble bag as per customer requirement.
3. Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4. Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
Household Aluminum Foil
Aluminum Foil for bottle cap
Aluminum Foil for yogurt lid
Aluminum Foil for PP cap
per cutting request
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:Why is the anode of Li ion battery made of aluminium foil and negative copper foil?
- There are many reasons for that.First of all, Al will form lithium aluminum alloy at negative polar potential, that is to say, Al will insert lithium when it is negative. Similarly, Cu in the positive electrode, high potential will be oxidized.
- Q:Aluminum vs. Aluminum alloys?
- pure aluminum resist corrosion better than alloy,but alloy is stronger That is why there is Alclad aluminum which is aluminum alloy covered with a thin coat of pure aluminum. But unfortunatley the pure aluminum is suciptable to scraches.
- Q:Can i weld aluminium?
- Trying to arc weld aluminum with aluminum rods is pretty much a write off, no inspector would ever pass the weld because stick is a terrible process on aluminum. Mig works awesome, you just need some argon or a helium mix and either a spoolgun(commonly used) or you can just run it straight through your wire feeder. Tig is by far the best option for looks and quality, but mig is more productive and if you have the right equipment it does a very nice job. P.s. Im not sure exactly what your asking, but attempting to weld aluminum with anything other than an aluminum wire/filler rod/electrode is going to mean certain failure, yes you may melt the pieces together but they will crack apart and break very easily. Get the right gear and do it right, you will save yourself alot of time and headaches.
- Q:Can the foil on the baking pan be reused?
- Yes, but this is easy to dirty, and the price is not expensive. It is not recommended to be reused
- Q:Aluminum oxide is formed from the reaction of metallic aluminum with oxygen gas. How many moles of Aluminum ar
- Safely Permanently Remove Moles, Warts and Skin Blemishes
- Q:What matches aluminum?
- your question is not clear...do you want something the same color (i.e. matching) or do you want to know a color that looks good with aluminum color? if it is the first, some pots and pans, aluminum acrylic paint, some furniture, lamps, etc. if it is the latter, almost any color looks good, especially hot pink, purple, red, black, white....
- Q:What is carbon coated aluminum foil?
- In fact, we see the "nano" word, no doubt to be sure, coated carbon foil is an advanced breakthrough technology innovation, so easier to save battery power, power loss is smaller, significantly improving the overall performance of the battery .
- Q:Soldering Aluminum and Steel?
- Aluminum is Cathodic to steel. Its ions enter the steel as a sacrificial metal and eventually rots to a powder, so soldering the two metals is a none stater. You can bond them together with an epoxy resin, but you must make the bond area very large and the bond very thick. Eventually though the ions will travel through the epoxy as a capacitive action as the bond will be the dielectric, but will last a few years before the aluminum turns to dust. You might show this note to your teacher. Unfortunately there are few teachers these days with the scientific knowledge to know what I have told you. mmalky
- Q:What are the differences between the cold aluminum and the plain foil used in packaging in the pharmaceutical industry? How do you distinguish them?
- Cold aluminum is cold formed aluminum foil, which is cold rolled. At this time, aluminum foil has a lot of stress.
- Q:Waterproof aluminum foil and PVC for cupboard, which is better?
- Waterproof aluminum foil is usually used in cupboard while PVC is rarely used. PVC is usually used in commode. But it's better to use PVC for cupboard. Aluminum foil paper may easily soak and damage the cupboard due to its good waterproofness if water seeps into it, so it is better to paste a whole piece of waterproof aluminum foil paper without interface through which water may seep into the cupboard. Since aluminum foil paper is an additional layer on the moisture proof particle board, it is not moisture proof and waterproof enough and thus outdated. Whether PVC board can be used for cupboard depends on manufactures. Some just use it as an advertising gimmick while some use it for cupboard bottom. Surely the latter one is more durable. Cupboard is the place that contains most water and connects with sewer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range