1.Description of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
5.Usage: pharmaceutical blister packaging,heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
6.adopt ISO9001:2000 and SGS KOSHER MSDS
7:can be printed eight colors
2.Why you want to choose us?
We've been specialized in aluminium foil for more than ten years, we know this product very well, we know what is good, what is the market price.
3.Specification and Application of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
Pharmaceutical Aluminium Blister Foil
silver, gold(as customer's requirement)
High obstruction, Heat insulation,Printable,Breakable in slightly
30-40 days after advanced payment
wooden box/pallet as your request
Blister packages for pharmaceutical products such as capsules and tablets,pill,pastille,
Small-size food, candy, etc, heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
4.Pictures of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
1) How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of aluminum coil and alloy blanks. Aluminum production base is comprised of 18 aluminum annealers, 10 coil and foil mills, 4 continuous production lines, 2 hot rolling production line and 3 prepainted lines.
Export 5000 tons per month to Asia, America and Middle East. Always do the best for our clients.
2) Can you guarantee the quality of the products？
We are responsible for the quality of materials to get a long-term cooperation with clients in a reasonable period of time and we are glad to arrange and coordinate any third party inspection for you.
3) What is the delivery time after purchase?
35 day after receiving client’s deposit or correct LC
- Q:The price of an atom of aluminum?
- This can be done, as crazy as it sounds. Aluminum has a molar mass of 26.98g and the stated sample (the roll) is $2.96 for 0.995g You would divide 0.955 by 26.98. This gives you 0.0369, which is the amount of moles of aluminum in the roll. Then you need to use Avogadro's number. This is 6.02*10^23, and is the amount of particles in a mole. Avogadro's number multiplied by 0.0369 gives you 2.22138*10^22. This is the amount of aluminum atoms in the roll. Now, you divide the price ($2.96) by the amount of aluminum atoms (2.22138*10^22) to get the price per atom. Price per atom of aluminum in the stated sample: $1.332505*10^-22 (This is equivalent to .$0.0000000000000000000001332505) I hope this helps.
- Q:What's better, aluminum or fiberglass poles?
- I'd say fiberglass because... - Durability - Aluminum is a very bendable metal. It dents, it bends, and it breaks easier than any other metal pole you'll find. This is because it's a very low density metal. - Flexibility = more dramatic twirling due to pole flex, and it's less breakable. - Counter Weight = A flag on one side of the pole would be harder to move around swiftly without a counterweight. Thus a heavier pole would entail having a center of gravity on the flag pole closer to the hand, making it easier to maneuver the flag, but the pole would be harder to lift as a whole. I'm no expert on colorguard poles, though. Fiberglass has come a long way. While aluminum is always the same material, fiberglass is a constantly evolving building material.
- Q:Aluminum plate thickness 3 mm, what is the allowable error in the national standard thickness?
- The allowable deviation of plate thickness in GB/T3880.3-2006 "general industrial aluminum plate, strip and Aluminum Alloy third part:" size deviation provisions, I have the standard download URL sent to you a message, please check.The deviation is divided into ordinary and high level, +0.10, -0.12
- Q:Rifle material stainless steel vs aluminum?
- Stainless steel will rust.. It does have small amounts of carbon in it It just takes longer... Than carbon steel to stain Aluminum works for low stress parts ... AR lowers, hand gun frames If the part is stressed or needs wear resistance it generally is made of tool or ordinance grade steel-carbon or stainless
- Q:connect copper to aluminum?
- Not a good idea. Replace the aluminum. The metals can react and heat up.
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- both of them are silver white.
- Q:Is it dangerous to eat foods baked in aluminum foil (Alzheimer's)?
- No, I don't think it is dangerous to eat food baked in either side (shiny or matte side) in an aluminum foil. It is dangerous though to put aluminum foil inside a microwave oven to cause those electromagnetic fields to catch fire unless you have a microwave with a cavity magnetron tube to reflect the electromagnetic fields and also don't try to chew and ingest the aluminum foil
- Q:help with aluminium and titanium questions?
- 1. When exposed to air, pure aluminium rapidly forms a passive oxide layer, alumina, which further inhibits aluminium reactions with other elements. 2. Aluminium can be made stronger by alloying with other elements. One of the most known aluminum alloy is duraluminium, where the principal alloying component is copper. 3. Exactly as aluminium, titanium corrosion resistance is due to its high reactivity with oxygen. When pure titanium is exposed to air it forms a passive titanium dioxide layer on the surfaces exposed which further prohibits other reactions with corrosion agents. 4. The use of titanium in jet engines components is favored by its strength to weight ration, which is unmatched by any other metal. As for the nuclear reactors, its use is preferred because of its superior corrosion resistance associated with fracture toughness and overall durability. 5. Both titanium and aluminium are refined from their respective mined ores - bauxite, for aluminium, ilmenite and rutile for titanium. Basically, these are oxides of the metals. Pure metal has to be reduced from these ores and processes involve use of temperatures up to and sometime exceeding 1000 degrees Celsius, which obviously requires a great consumption of energy, including electricity. Moreover, pure aluminium is obtained in the final processing phase through electrolysis, meaning an electrical current is needed in order to drive the required chemical reactions, thus adding to the electrical consumption. 6. Recycling aluminium from aluminium simply requires the remelting of the metal, eliminating the electrolytic phase that is high electric energy consuming.
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminium plate?
- Look at the material of the aluminum sheet about 18 better T6, about 20 to almost 5052 in 25 some brands will be more expensive to buy and then also need to invoice invoice must the seller will give you points plus tax needed to contact
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range