1.Description of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
5.Usage: pharmaceutical blister packaging,heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
6.adopt ISO9001:2000 and SGS KOSHER MSDS
7:can be printed eight colors
2.Why you want to choose us?
We've been specialized in aluminium foil for more than ten years, we know this product very well, we know what is good, what is the market price.
3.Specification and Application of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
Pharmaceutical Aluminium Blister Foil
silver, gold(as customer's requirement)
High obstruction, Heat insulation,Printable,Breakable in slightly
30-40 days after advanced payment
wooden box/pallet as your request
Blister packages for pharmaceutical products such as capsules and tablets,pill,pastille,
Small-size food, candy, etc, heat seal against PVC ,PVDC
4.Pictures of Aluminium Foil Jumbo Roll for Medcine Packaging
1) How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of aluminum coil and alloy blanks. Aluminum production base is comprised of 18 aluminum annealers, 10 coil and foil mills, 4 continuous production lines, 2 hot rolling production line and 3 prepainted lines.
Export 5000 tons per month to Asia, America and Middle East. Always do the best for our clients.
2) Can you guarantee the quality of the products？
We are responsible for the quality of materials to get a long-term cooperation with clients in a reasonable period of time and we are glad to arrange and coordinate any third party inspection for you.
3) What is the delivery time after purchase?
35 day after receiving client’s deposit or correct LC
- Q:Excuse me: what's the weight of the 1 square 2mm thick aluminum sheet?
- Know that the density of aluminum is 2.7 g / cubic centimeter or 2700 kg / cubic meterThen 2mm thick aluminium plate with a weight of 1 square meters is:M= P *v=2700*1*0.002=5.4 (kg)=5.4*10^ (-3) tonsThe price of aluminium is 30000 yuan / ton nowTherefore, the title of the money required should be 30000* (5.4*10^ (-3)) =162 yuanEmpathy,The density of iron is 7.8 KG/M3The density of stainless steel is 7.52-7.75 KG/M3The same is true of galvanized sheets, as long as the density is known
- Q:What are some unushal properties about Aluminum?
- Corrosion resistance due to passivation and low density.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:How to sand a aluminum bicycle?
- you dont sand aluminum you strip it!
- Q:Aluminum plate thickness 3 mm, what is the allowable error in the national standard thickness?
- The allowable deviation of plate thickness in GB/T3880.3-2006 "general industrial aluminum plate, strip and Aluminum Alloy third part:" size deviation provisions, I have the standard download URL sent to you a message, please check.The deviation is divided into ordinary and high level, +0.10, -0.12
- Q:please suggest metal similar to aluminium with casting properties?
- Q:What masses of iron(III) oxide and aluminum must be used to produce 10.0 g iron?
- i'm uncertain regardless of the incontrovertible fact that it must be relaxing, are you making thermite? i might guess which you would be able to artwork this out from the atomic weights of each, and taking the valencies under consideration - 2 aluminium atoms for 3 oxygen atoms. 2 iron atoms for 2 oxygen (a million:a million).
- Q:mass of individual aluminum atom?
- answer is 0.47/107 so each atom weighs 0.004392523364485981308411214953271g that can be rounded to whatever decimal places you want.
- Q:student combines 43.1 mL of a 0.279 M aluminum chloride solution with 14.6 mL of a 0.464 M aluminum sulfate (a?
- You have to be able to determine the number of moles of Al+3 that each solution contributes to the final solution: 1. aluminum chloride: AlCl3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0431 L x 0.279 M = 0.0120 mol AlCl3 in solution When the AlCl3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: AlCl3 -- Al+3 + 3Cl- So for every one mole of AlCl3 placed in the water, one mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Therefore, since we have 0.0120 mole of AlCl3 in the solution, that means that the aluminum chloride will contribute 0.0120 Al+3 ions to the final solution. 2. Aluminum sulfate: Al2(SO4)3 Multiply the volume (in L) by the molarity to determine the number of moles of each compound dissolved in solution. 0.0146 L x 0.464 M = 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 in solution When the Al2(SO4)3 in placed in the water, it dissociates to form the following ions: Al2(SO4)3 -- 2Al+3 + 3(SO4)-2 So for every one mole of Al2(SO4)3 placed in the water, two mole of aluminum ions will dissociate. Use the mole ratios of the dissociation reaction to determine the number of moles of Al+3 ions that the aluminum sulfate contributes to the solution. 0.00677 mol Al2(SO4)3 x (2 mol Al+3 ions / 1 mol Al2(SO4)3) = 0.01354 mol Al+3 ions Therefore, the total number of Al+3 ions in solution is the sum: 0.01354 + 0.0120 = 0.02554 mol Al+3 ions The last piece of information needed to determine the concentration of the final solution is the volume of the final solution. Since the two volumes were mixed, the volume of the final solution will be the sum of the two solutions. 0.0431 L + 0.0146 L = 0.0577 L Therefore, to calculate molarity: Molarity = moles of solute / liters of solution Molarity = 0.02554 mol / 0.0577 L = 0.443 M Al+3
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range