Structure of Aluminium Foil for Small Coils Cutting and for Packing Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil for Small Coils Cutting and for Packing:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil for Small Coils Cutting and for Packing:
Aluminium Foil for Small Coils Cutting and for Packing Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Foil for Small Coils Cutting and for Packing：
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:value of aluminum can pull tabs?
- Pop Tabs
- Q:why is copper sheet but not aluminum sheet that becomes the negative pole after putting copper sheet and aluminum sheet connected with wire into concentrated nitric acid?
- According to metal reactivity series order table, aluminum has a better metallicity, but it will be passivated soon after contacting concentrated sulfuric acid, and won’t react again. But copper and concentrated sulfuric acid can react continually. So aluminum sheet becomes the positive pole after passivation.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- You can use AB glue.
- Q:Making Flash paper from ceramic aluminum oxide sandpaper?
- Flash paper is not made with flash powder. Flash paper is paper that's been nitrated. The easiest way to make it is to get some nitrocellulose, pour it onto a sheet of glass or other flat surface, wait for it to dry and then scrape it off. It'll dry into a thin sheet that you can light and it'll burn just like flash paper. I do not suggest making flash powder. It's both friction and static sensitive and even a small unconfined amount can blow off your fingers. It's really not worth it.
- Q:How much is the aluminum plate shearing machine?
- Guillotine shears. Consult medirect dealAskCan cut 2 millimeters, 1.2 meters wide on the lineChasing the answerJust get a mechanical guillotine, 3*1500Contact me if necessary
- Q:Can regular aluminum foil be used in place of heavy duty?
- It can, but regular foil can tear more easily and make a big mess. I use regular foil if I don't have heavy duty, but I double it when I use regular foil.
- Q:3003H24 alloy aluminum plate refers to what kind of aluminum plate?
- Attached: O status: fully annealed to obtain the lowest strength of the processing products. 8 state: hard working state (9)To sum up: 3003 refers to the aluminum manganese alloy, H24 represents the process of rolling, through incomplete annealing to achieve the specified strength, hardness of an aluminum substrate. In addition to the 5 first series of aluminum magnesium alloy used in aluminum plate, the other 4 prefix silicon as the main alloying elements in zinc series, as the elements of the 7 prefix series.
- Q:ELECTRICIANS ONLY PLEASE - Aluminum wiring?
- For an immediate fix ,all switches and outlets should be checked to make sure the screws are tight. With aluminum small gauge wire #12 and #10 the screws will continue to loosen up over time because of the nature of aluminum( expanding and contracting). Repairs in the past have been pig tailing copper tails with approved wire nuts or using special switches and receptacles. It is my understanding that the Copalum crimp method is the best solution for aluminum wiring on switches and outlets. Check out information about this method on the net and seriously consider hiring and electrician that knows how to do this crimp method. Some electricians use the purple wirenut to pigtail copper but there have been problems with this method not working. Loose connections with aluminum wire is a serious fire hazard. Good luck.
- Q:question about aluminium foil paper?
- It isn't the foil that is burning you--it's the water. Aluminum foil is a good heat conductor. This means that when you expose the foil to the air, it will cool off very rapidly (rapidly reaching room temperature). Water is NOT a good heat conductor, in fact, it likes to hold onto it's heat. So while the dry foil may come to room temperature (or just warm to the touch) in a few seconds, the water will stay hot for much longer (depending on how much water there is obviously). It's really the same as trying to grab a baked potato wrapped in foil off of the grill. If you grab the potato you will burn your hand (because the potato is holding A LOT of heat), but if you carefully peel away the foil, you can touch and take the foil off with your bare hand. I should say that the mass of the foil also plays a role here. The foil is not very massive and thus does not hold a lot of raw energy to begin with (also because it's a good heat conductor it dissipates quickly). Bu if you put an aluminum can (or a brick of aluminum) in the oven, I guarantee that it would stay hotter for much longer than just a piece of aluminum foil.
- Q:Can you make ribbons out of aluminum foil?
- yes is it possible to make a ribbon out of aluminum foil if it is should i use the shiny or matte side for further ribbons out aluminum foil detail see here:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range