1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Cigarette Packaging, Lamination and Food Packaging
Thickness & Tolerance
0.006~0.009 MM (Tolerance =±6%)
Width & Tolerance
280MM -1500MM (Tolerance: 1MM)
Typical Core I.D.
76 MM , 152 MM
Inner Core Materials
Tensile Strength(U.T.S): 35 MPA - 100 MPA
GB3198(China National Standard)
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Box
Special specifications are available on customer’s requirement.
3.Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4.Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
1. Material: aluminum foil
2. Thickness: 0.009-0.023mm
Household Aluminium Foil use in food service,
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
* other details
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:The development and the market situation of aluminum foil packaging.
- Foil packaging began in the early 20th century, when the aluminum foil packaging materials as the most expensive, only for high-end packaging. 1911 Swiss confectionery company began to use aluminum foil packaging chocolate, foil and gradually replace the popular 1913 US aluminum basis for success also started on the production of aluminum foil, mainly for high-end goods, life-saving supplies and chewing gum packaging. In 1921 the United States successfully developed aluminum foil paperboard used mainly as decorative panels and advanced packaging folding cartons. 1938 heat sealable aluminum foil paper published. during World War II, as military aluminum foil packaging materials developed rapidly. in 1948, the use of molded aluminum foil packaging food .20 1950s, aluminum foil, plastic composite materials began to develop. By the 1970s, with color printing technology matures, aluminum foil and plastic composite packaging entering a period of rapid spread.
- Q:What's the difference between aluminum foil paper and tin foil paper?
- The elements of them are different. It is better to use tin foil paper when heating food like barbecue, dessert, cake to avoid being burnt or overheated, or to clean conveniently. It also can be used for food shaping. For example, wrapping food with tin foil paper before baking when making rolled food, the food will be shaped. As for pregnancy, there is no such an idea that pregnant women cannot use tin foil paper. Everything has a degree. Have a good grasp of degree is ok.
- Q:How dose air conditioning aluminum foil work？
- Although this pair of natural "enemy" in nature exactly the opposite, but they play a role are the same, the purpose is to let in air conditioning condensate buildup hold together or let slip away quickly scattered and fled condensed water penetration into, to prevent condensation water heat exchanger occupy the site of the sheet surface.
- Q:Why chocolate is packaged by aluminum foil?
- Water vapor in the air a great impact on the quality of chocolate, in particular the storage time is longer, if not to seal the chocolate products is prone to so-called frost phenomenon, even after absorbing moisture deterioration. Higher summer temperatures, wrapped in aluminum foil to prevent direct sunlight, so it is generally placed in the lower refrigerator compartment refrigerator, not on the freezer compartment.
- Q:The thickness of aluminum foil.
- The purity of aluminum foil and the pure aluminum are higher than the lithium battery. the material of thickness of 0.1mm is called foil,and now the thickness of aluminum foil is 0.01mm.
- Q:How many applications does aluminum foil have?
- Q:The classification of aluminum foil
- Q:Can aluminum foil insulate heat?
- Different countries due to differences in levels of economic development, the consumption structure of aluminum foil big gap. In European and American countries, foil products for packaging 70% of total demand. In the Chinese market, aluminum foil is mainly used as industrial raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, aluminum foil only 30% of total domestic demand. Although aluminum foil packaging development late, but the market is growing rapidly, the prospects attention.
- Q:How dose cable aluminum foil work？
- The only requirement is a high standard high: the length must be strict compliance. After casting and rolling aluminum foil, cold rolled, cut and then completely after annealing, in accordance with customer requirements for length of aluminum foil, aluminum foil is divided into small volumes.
- Q:What is the value of scrap aluminum recycling?
- With the rapid growth of industrial development and urban population, the increasingly serious water pollution, water purification treatment needs are also increasing, the increasing demand for water purifying agent. Because of PAC molecules with varying amounts of a hydroxyl group, when the PAC was added turbid water source, water source continued hydrolysis under pH conditions, along with the occurrence of condensation, adsorption, precipitation and a series of physical, chemical process, so as to achieve the purpose of water purification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range