1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Cigarette Packaging, Lamination and Food Packaging
Thickness & Tolerance
0.006~0.009 MM (Tolerance =±6%)
Width & Tolerance
280MM -1500MM (Tolerance: 1MM)
Typical Core I.D.
76 MM , 152 MM
Inner Core Materials
Tensile Strength(U.T.S): 35 MPA - 100 MPA
GB3198(China National Standard)
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Box
Special specifications are available on customer’s requirement.
3.Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4.Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
1. Material: aluminum foil
2. Thickness: 0.009-0.023mm
Household Aluminium Foil use in food service,
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
* other details
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminized film and aluminum foil film?
- Aluminized film is a film, such as PP, PET and other vacuum evaporated aluminum layer; aluminum foil film is a composite of aluminum foil and plastic film. Aluminum coating is very thin, the thickness is 300-400, and the aluminum foil is about 0.01mm.
- Q:Are aluminum foil container poisonous?
- Aluminum foil food meal is a surface coating, there is no significant relationship between the thickness of aluminum foil.
This meal is not only consistent with national food hygiene standard containers, more importantly, it is to adapt to the international trend of environmental protection. Products can be directly put on the gas stove and microwave heating baked without fear of danger, to bring great convenience.
- Q:Would aluminum nails rust????
- Aluminum Nails
- Q:the features of aluminum-foil bag
- The main material structure of aluminum-foil bag: pet／ny／al／pe(the normal package) pet／ny／al／cpp(thermophilic digestion).Waterproof,dampproof,anti-static,anti-electromagnetic interference,high mechanical strength,high thermal sealing property,wide product fraction of coverage,widely used in cosmetics,facial mask,medicinal materials,drugs,solutions,foods,PC boards,IC integrated circuit,CD driver,hard disk,LCD components,welding material,electric products,circuit board,a good sealing perfromance,high barrier degree,low oxygen transmission rate and low moisture permeability,moistureproof,antifouling,anti-radiation and anti corruption,high mechanical property,high blast resistance,good tear resistance, thermostability, low temperature resistance, elegant appearance, match package conditions of food and medicine(vacuum supply)
- Q:aluminum foil in the toaster oven?
- cuz it doesnt
- Q:The benefits of food grade aluminum foil packaging
- Aluminum foil bag surface will generally have reflective characteristics do not absorb light, Ze, multi-layer production, therefore, the aluminum foil has good shading, also has very strong isolation, and because aluminum elements, therefore also has good oil resistance and softness.
- Q:What is the tallest aluminum skysraper?
- I don't know that I've ever heard of a skyscraper made of aluminum. Although aluminum is almost as strong as steel (tensile strength), it's modulus of elasticity is about 1/3 that of steel, so it would tend to sway in the breeze about 3 times as much as a steel structure. And vibrations from earthquakes would be a real problem (more of a problem than it already is for steel).
- Q:In case a bright paper is aluminum foil or foil with what method can distinguish and what with aluminum foil.
- The difference between foil foil or method can be used for burning, two different melting point, the low melting point of tin.
- Q:What is primary aluminum?
- Aluminium that is produced from ore, as opposed to secondary aluminium which is produced from recycled aluminium products.
- Q:What are the uses of aluminium foil paper, tire paper and bronzing paper? Which ones are used in printing?
- NewsprintCommonly known as white papers, is characterized by soft porous, institutional strength, a good absorbent, can make the ink penetration. In a very short period of time, when folding not stick dirty, used for printing newspapers in high speed web, journals and books. The newsprint weight is 51 grams / square meter. The width of the newsprint is 1572 millimeters, 1562 millimeters, 787 millimeters and 781 millimeters. The width of the paper is 787 millimeters and w1092 millimeters. The width of the paper is four millimeters. Newsprint printing adaptability, opaque, but the whiteness is low, surface smoothness is different, printing pictures should use coarse mesh, after sunlight easy to yellow, crisp hair, should not be long-term preservation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range