1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Cigarette Packaging, Lamination and Food Packaging
Thickness & Tolerance
0.006~0.009 MM (Tolerance =±6%)
Width & Tolerance
280MM -1500MM (Tolerance: 1MM)
Typical Core I.D.
76 MM , 152 MM
Inner Core Materials
Tensile Strength(U.T.S): 35 MPA - 100 MPA
GB3198(China National Standard)
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Box
Special specifications are available on customer’s requirement.
3.Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4.Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
1. Material: aluminum foil
2. Thickness: 0.009-0.023mm
Household Aluminium Foil use in food service,
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
* other details
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:Procedure on how to shape, bore, and to connect acrylic to aluminum alloy.?
- I've used both acrylic and aluminum in my projects. Acrylic is fairly easy to work with. you didn't specify what kind of 'shaping' you needed. In general it is best to use a high speed, small bite working tool like a router or a 'hack saw' type blade in a jig saw. don't use a circular saw. the back edge of the blade tends to mar the acrylic surface through friction. so use a router whenever possible for long straight edges and where appropriate for edging. Use the jig saw for free form work and finish with a dremel tool at high speed with fine grit sand paper on a drum. drilling acrylic is tough. you need a press. if you use a hand drill you almost always tilt the drill in the process which causes the flutes to bite into the edge of your hole either snapping a sheet, or maring the surface of a block. plan on using (borrowing) a drill press at high speed. attaching acryl to acryl is easy. cyanoacrylate (super glue) gives the best looking finish but is brittle. plastic adhesive epoxy is good but often has a yellow tint. attaching acrylic to aluminum is tougher. the same glues work ok, but not as good as acryl to acryl. better to drill and tap holes to receive screws. either the acrylic or the aluminum can take a thread. the question is the load weight on the joint. threads in alum are stronger.
- Q:How come aluminum foil doesn't get hot...?
- I just had to laugh at everyone saying that Aluminum is a poor conductor of heat. It's a wonderful conductor!!! That's one of the reasons why we use it in cook, i.e. pots and pans?! Some people are confusing THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY with SPECIFIC HEAT CAPACITY. For one thing, aluminum foil is very thin. When you open the oven, it quickly cools the foil down. There is something called specific heat capacity. It's basically states that certain molecules, materials, etc... can store a certain amount of energy... Heat. Water has a high SHC, while aluminum is relatively low. A block of water, a block of aluminum, and a block of air in an oven at a temperature of 350, water will hold more heat out of the three, followed by air, then aluminum.
- Q:How does tin foil act in the aluminum foil rock wool board?
- Aluminum foil, also referred to as tin foil in Hongkong, is a rolled sheet whose thickness below 0.2mm processed by aluminum foil mill, mainly used for cooking, holding food or cleaning. Millions tons of aluminum foil is used for preserving and holding food, toiletry and chemical products.
- Q:sources of scrap aluminium?
- I am in the states but the way I would do it here is to track down the local junk men who pick this stuff up and buy the aluminum from him. Another possibility is to locate a manufacturing plant who makes aluminum parts and ask them if you can have some of their scrap or just buy some from them.Yet, another idea is to go around to the local farmers as some of them may have it lying aorund in their own scrap piles. Good Luck!
- Q:[excuse me] do you have the customs code for the aluminum foil bags and cartons?
- Landlord can go to the network query immediately try
- Q:Are there mineral supplements containing aluminum available in local pharmacies?
- this supplement is good for almost anything you can think of. And best of all you can try a 30 day supply 100% risk free, if you dont like it you get a full refund. The Greatest Vitamin in the World was designed to nutritionally support your entire body! We use only the highest grade Whole Food Vitamins, Chelated Minerals, Probiotics, and Vegetable Enzymes, all in one amazing vitamin! Your health is worth everything. Start treating it right, and give your body the nutrients needed to support optimal health. Learn all the ways our vitamin nutritionally supports the body. click the link for more info www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins....
- Q:Why isn't aluminium used for electrical wiring?
- Aluminum does not conduct as well as copper for wires of the same size ( but I would need to make some calculations to tell you how it compares by weight) Your question is good. Aluminum is used extensively for electrical wiring, but copper is preferred for for numerous practical reasons. One of the advantages which aluminum has over copper is cost, but in most cases the economy doesn't compensate for the other drawbacks.
- Q:Aluminum ????????????
- I dont think so Aluminium is a naturally occuring element, if I'm not mistaken. You use aluminum foil don't you?
- Q:How to seal the fourth side at home after buying the three-side-sealed aluminum foil bag.
- Q:Is food grade barbecue, cooking tin foil paper harmful to the body?
- Thousands of tons of aluminium foil are used around the world for the protection and packing of food, cosmetics and chemicals. Most of the foil is shiny on one side and the other dull. Aluminum foil for food can be wrapped on both sides, and it is generally recommended to enhance the heat transfer effect with bright bread wrap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range