Food packaging aluminum foil
8011 1235 3003
6micron to 9micron
One side bright, another dull
Moisture, remain fresh
|NO||Denomination||Final application||Temper||Thickness||Width||Inner diameter||Outside|
|1||Semi-rigid container foil||Food container applied in aviation||3003/8011--H22,H24,O|| 0.02-0.09||300-600|| 76/152||100-600|
|2||Household foils||Soft packing in household||8011--O||0.01-0.02||200-700||76||200-800|
|3||Pharmaceutical foil||Packing for Blister foil||8011--H18||0.020-0.025||400-1100||76/152||760|
|4||Cable foil||Wraping for cable||1100/8011,O||0.15-0.05||500-800||76||760|
|5||Aluminum fin stock||Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C||8011--H24,O||0.1-0.13||400-1000||152||760|
|6||Cigarette foil||Packing for cigarette||1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460,520||76||400|
|7||Foil for hot seal||Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage||1235/8011--O||0.02-0.038||400-600||76||760|
|8||Thick foil for deep processing||Seal for beer bottle||1145/8011,O||0.0115||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|Shield for video cable||0.01-0.012||500||76||400|
|Aluminum adhesive tape||0.2-0.06||300-600||76/152||400/760|
|9||Thin foil for deep-processing||Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials||8011/1235--O||0.0065-0.007||460-1000||76||400|
|10||Foil for automobile radiator||Water tank radiator in automobile||8011/1050--H18||0.08-0.10||140-600||76||760|
Packaging detail: clear bag for each piece, carton
Delivery detail: About 25 days after order confirmed
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
CNBM World Wide
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 3000 square meters
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:How to use the bright surface and non-bright surface when having a barbeque.
- The non-bright surface is used for putting the food,and the bright surface can reflect the light.The bright surface can fasten the speed of food cooking and save the energy.
- Q:How does aluminum foil tube specifications can be classified?
- It can be divided into 10 centimetres, 15 centimetres and 20 centimetres. It is a kind of building materials,using thin steel as skeleton, packaging with aluminum foil.It can be used in the ventilation of fhigh-rise buildings like used in central air-conditioning. The other kind is made by stuffing glass wool between the two layers of alumnium foil on both sides to preserve the internal heat.Coated with alumnium foil Mylar, alumnium foil hose is internally supported by spiral steel wires.
- Q:Is aluminum foil a kind of alloy or something else?
- Aluminum foil is pure aluminum, (except for the fake) which is a kind of thermoprinting material made by calendaring aluminum into sheet. Since its thermoprinting effect is similar to that of silver foil, it is also called fake silver foil. As aluminum is soft and ductile with silvery luster, aluminum foil sheet can be made by mounting calendered aluminum sheet on the offset paper with sodium silicate, which can be used to print. But the color of aluminum foil will gradually become dark as it is easy to be oxidized and it fade due to friction and touching, so it is not applicable to the thermoprint of book covers for permanent preservation.
- Q:Introduction of aluminum foil
- Friction. Hiphotos. Aluminum foil is a kind of thermoprinting material made by calendaring aluminum into sheet, Whose thermoprinting effect is similar to that of silver foil.
- Q:What will happen when aluminum foil mirror is folded in half?
- Aluminum foil is rolled aluminum sheets, similar to rolled aluminum foil sheets. As aluminum is soft and ductile, rolled aluminum sheets can be made into aluminum foil by pasting up on the offset paper using substances as sodium silicate. It can also be used for printing. As aluminum itself tarnishes easily with oxidization, friction and touches, it will not be used as covers of books and magazines that usually preserves long.
- Q:What's the aluminum sheet and its features?
- After been hot-rolled and cold-rolled, aluminum slabs with a thickness of above 0.3mm can be called as aluminium plate or aluminium strip(with a rolled shape); with a thickness of less than 0.3mm can be called as aluminium foil or aluminium foil strip(with a rolled shape). Aluminium foil is usually made of the type 1 or type 2 industrial aluminum. Aluminiym foil has all features of metal aluminium. Heat conduction, gasproof, light insulation and electromagnetic radiation shield are all important features.
- Q:What's the aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil is a kind of thermoprinting material made by calendaring aluminum into sheet. Since its thermoprinting effect is similar to that of silver foil, it is also called fake silver foil. As aluminum is soft and ductile with silvery luster, aluminum foil sheet can be made by mounting calendered aluminum sheet on the offset paper with sodium silicate, which can be used to print. But the color of aluminum foil will gradually become dark as it is easy to be oxidized and it fade due to friction and touching, so it is not applicable to the thermoprint of book covers for permanent preservation.
- Q:What specification does air hose of aluminum foil have?
- XPS composite duct is taking stereoplasm B1-level flame retardant poly ethylene foam as insulating layer. Double-sided embossed aluminum foil is a new composite product through one-time processing. The product quality is light, beautiful and suitable for decoration and some requirements on high-grade places. It is convenient for installation and maintenance. It's innocuous and unpoisonous and with high-pressure resistance, dampproof, air proof, low heat conductivity coefficient and long-time heat insulation performance. It can also provide a maximum ceiling height. It has a high space utilization and is an economic product that is encironmental and healithy.
- Q:Can aluminum foil replace copper foil?
- You mean the static electricity isolation layer in transformer. Yes, it can do that. Be careful and don't make it short circuit. It also can be used in other operating layers, but you should be careful in calculating electric current density.
- Q:Is tin foil paper the same as aluminum foil?
- The difference between aluminum foil and tin foil, which are mainly used to wrap cigarette, is their thickness and control of high temperature resistance! “Tin foil” and “aluminum foil” are produced respectively by metal tin and aluminum through calendaring. Aluminum foil paper mainly use offset printing, for example, the disposable meal box on the plane which is made from aluminum foil and can be heated in micro-oven, some fried food and aluminum foil for hairdressing like the so called tin foil perm. Besides, aluminum foil is applicable to many fields like packaging, printing, medicine, electronic, food, and building.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range